Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2003, 04:41 PM   #61  
The ever shrinking woman!

yeah I have a hard time sometimes.. but this method still is the only thing that has ever worked for me...
Old 08-21-2003, 05:54 PM   #62  

Tonya,
when you started the one-a-day weight loss formula...did you get jumpy or jittery? I have been thinking about trying it once my bottle of my current multi-v is empty but I am always nervous about side effects...
thanks!
everyone else...I am in the middle of a work project...so just saying hi and keep up the good work I am on track today (hanging by a thread right now...craving something, anything to eat!!)
talk to you later.
shauna
Old 08-21-2003, 06:11 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Evening everyone.

First of all. Let me say that I am back. Really have been out of the loop for a while but I have finally got a puter and am back on line. Yeah. I will promise to catch up really soon.

sandy
Old 08-21-2003, 06:34 PM   #64  

Carri: YOU GET A: for points! Carri, the vitamins have had no adverse affect on me at all and I have been taking them for months. Like I told someone else, the only thing they MAY be doing for me is making me pee more. The green tea extract is a natural diuretic.

Shauna: I may have missed it, but I didn't see your points for yesterday if you posted, can you do them again?

Tonya: I just want you to know how very very proud I am of you! You worked hard and stuck with it and are where you want to be! That is just terrific. And yes, my dh is a doll baby. He spoils me rotten, calls me gorgeous instead of by name and thinks I am the sexiest thing he has ever seen. I refuse to allow him to get better glasses!

I am going to give myself a big pat on the back. I bought cornish game hens at the commissary last Friday to have for dinner one night and fixed them tonight. WARNING WARNING WARNING! Those little chickens are very high in calories and fat. I looked at the package this morning and decided I was going to go ahead and bake them and then just not eat much today, but phooy on that! I made myself a grilled ham and swiss cheese sandwich, a bowl of tomato soup and green grapes for dinner and am 700 cal under for the day as I am finished eating! I split the extra one into two halves and put them in a container for dh to take to lunch tomorrow. I didn't even eat gravy or homemade rolls! I LOVE it when I am in control and it is not controlling me!

I will talk to you ladies in the morning and I will be starting a new thread as this one is getting long. Tomorrow is brag day so get ready!

Faye

Last edited by gma22; 08-21-2003 at 06:37 PM.
Old 08-21-2003, 07:47 PM   #65  
The ever shrinking woman!

!! I think even if he got better glasses he would still think so Faye, you are one sexy lady!

Shauna, no I didn't.. and I am like that too. I could NEVER take metabolife, it made me into practically a psycho

This stuff has not changed my behavior or the way I feel really at all, maybe increase in energy somedays.. but nothing noticable, I really like it. I know my metabolism is working well, and that I am getting enough fiber (which is a key when on WW) by how many bowel movements I have... so yeah, that's probably WAY too much info.. but if you get my drift, mine's working well

plus the weight loss lately proves it to me too. I do know it has Chromium in it... and there have been some studies done on chromium as an appetite surpressant, but I have taken it before and I was fine with it. Try it, you might like it, if not, no harm done

Welcome back Sandy!
Old 08-21-2003, 08:01 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Faye you are so lucky with your man. Things here are still up in the air. My divorce will be final on the 26th. Haven't kept up the diet too well but in the same respect I am still at 176. I will take what I can get. I am hoping now that I have this puter back I will be more accountable. That is something that I really need. I am checking in quickly cause I am in the process of getting this puter in tip top shape.

here's to a great day

sandy
Old 08-21-2003, 09:40 PM   #67  
Soon-to-be Sexy Lady

OK girls, just checking in for the night...I'm 4 points for today. Maybe not totally deserved as I forgot to count a pickle spear and otherwise my calories are right at 1310, my limit. But I"m not counting it as I desperately needed to eat the 120 cal WW butterfinger-esque bar.

Basicaly #1 found out about #2....b/c he made up a story about how he heard from someone else, when in reality, he was just following his hunches. Why did he make up this elaborate plot? Oh because he was going to ask me to marry him when we went to Ireland. NOw I feel like total...SH*T. However the real problem is, he asked me...how long has this been going on? And I said it was a few months about a year ago...truth is, it's been going on since then...but I KNOW if I tell him about it, he'll NEVER speak to me again.

I don't know...I'm just feeling plain awful right now, so I'm gonna go hit the showers and just relax a while.

He also told his 2 best friends and family. That's not a good sign for someone who wants a reconciliation.

GUess it's a good thing we got that cancellation insurance for Ireland.
Old 08-22-2003, 12:12 AM   #68  

Good Evening Girls,

Headed off to bed, but just had to ck in and read your posts before turning in, I will catch up with you all in the am.....

sweet dreams........................
Closed Thread