Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-20-2016, 09:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Height: 5"4

Default Support & Accountability Buddies?

Hey Everyone,

New here and looking for some buddies to have regular check ins to help each other stay accountable.

I'm a new mom, and want to get and stay healthy for me and my family. I was already overweight when I became pregnant and since giving birth I have gained my post baby weight back! Currently want to eat healthy , get active and lose weight! 5"4 and 220, looking to loose approx. 70lbs!

Thanks for reading

- V
HealthyProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 06:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 247/244/190

Height: 5'

I think this a great idea. I have someone on kik who everyday asks me an holds me accountable to getting done what I want. Its hard because even though I have lost a couple pounds the end result seems daunting. But if you are serious hit me up.
Charmingpassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:07 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 220/220/150

Height: 5"4

I'm serious! Is there a way to private message? We should add each other to FB or something
HealthyProject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 03:14 PM   #4  

I'm new to this plan. I have been doing it for a month getting one protein packet a day. I eat 11oz of protein and 4 cups of veggies. All from the list only phase 1. I keep reading we have to have 3 of the protein packets a day for the best and fastest results. To stay I ketosis... Is this true. MUST I have all three packets daily if I'm counting the 12 oz of protein. Please respond I'm being told yes from my friend who has been going to a coach for 8 months. But the sites I read say otherwise.
Jenbhappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2016, 11:18 PM   #5  

S/C/G: SW: 332.8 / CW: 309 / GW:140

Height: 5'6

Hi, I'm new and looking for an/some accountability partner(s)

I used to do dr Bernstein diet and got really close to my goal weight, ran out of money, put it all back on (and then some.)
Joined again, same situation, plus 2 kids.. And ended up at my highest weight of 332.8.

I started doing the diet again, on my own (through my doctor rather than paying for doctor b) I've been doing this since January 3rd, feeling much better.. And CW is at 309.

I have cheated here and there, and find it hard to be super strict like when I was on the diet. It was easy to stay on track when I was paying $600/month for it!
So that brings me here.

I'm also going to start slowly building up my exercise. I haven't done anything physical in 2 years, and have an existing injury soooo it'll be slow...

My goal weight is 140lbs.
Anyone else looking to lose more than 100lbs?

Last edited by FCg2lose; 01-26-2016 at 11:39 PM.
FCg2lose is offline   Reply With Quote