Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2016, 07:57 AM   #406  

started today off with a healthy breakfast-1 egg scrambled, 1 c ff milk, 1 banana, and 1/2 c. grape juice.
Old 01-20-2016, 08:52 AM   #407  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/186.6/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (sitting)
This Morning: 1/2 Oxycise Level 2 workout

kelijpa Good luck with your appointment today.

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 167
No Change

Have a wonderful day!
Old 01-20-2016, 01:31 PM   #408  
Andando...

S/C/G: 230.2/ticker/121

Nicholsfamily1987, oops! Sorry, can't help but to feel guilty!! Hope you feel better soon.

Yesterday was better I think. Today I am at 215.8! So pretty happy.

01/19/2016: 217.8
Breakfast:
- 1 cup of coffee + 30gr cereal + 116ml milk
Lunch:
- Minestrone
Dinner:
- Bunless and Cheeseless burger (yes I literally put a burger, tomato, lettuce, onion, ketchup, mustard and mayo on a plate and ate it with a fork! ) + chips
Snacks:
- 1 banana + 1 cereal bar

Total Calories: 1326
Old 01-20-2016, 01:36 PM   #409  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

S/C/G: +24/+21.6/0

mornin'

W 155.4 (down 1 after 980 calories yesterday)
B egg and stuff on toast, coffee with milk
L chicken sausage and veggies
D same

I messed up the lemon tart I was making for the kids last night. The flour in the lemon filling was missed and it was never going to set in the oven. But, the kids were still able to eat it out of the pan and said it was delicious.

Kelijpa, I hope everything goes well with your appointment today. That is scary about your coworker. I have several friends batteling cancer right now, and with my cancer-filled family history, I feel like a sitting duck.

Hubbs got an official letter from the DMV notifying him his license has been suspended indefinitely after his seizure related car accident. We knew he couldn't drive again but it feels like getting in trouble, having it official like that. I take him to surrender his license and swap it for an ID card today.
Old 01-20-2016, 02:31 PM   #410  

Kelijpa good luck with the dr appt. I too have a heart murmor.

CoolMom Must be so very difficult for husband and you. I am so sorry he has this condition. I hope by some miracle that in the future something will come along to treat the underlying condition.

Last edited by flower123; 01-20-2016 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:12 PM   #411  

have had a busy day! took the bus to a nearby community to do some shopping and to discuss an issue I had at one of my jobs. after I was done discussing the issue I had at work, I was off running my errands. lunch-1 protein/meal replacement bar and 1 Hershey's special dark bar. snack: 1 8 oz. container cottage cheese, 1 8 oz. container greek yogurt, and 1/2 cup applesauce.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:34 PM   #412  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Ciecie Great job on the weight loss!

Grad That is a problem for a lot of people. I have heard people say that brushing their teeth after dinner helps them since food doesn't taste as good with the minty toothpaste in your mouth.

Flower Great job on your day. Looks like you are getting things under control.

Volatis Congrats on the 170's!

Kelijpa I hope everything went well today.

Daydreamer Keep up the great work!

CoolMom That's rough, and I'm sure very mental. It's one thing knowing but another to get the letter in the mail. I also pray that something will improve in the future for your DH.

Waving Hi all around! I'll be back later.
Old 01-20-2016, 05:52 PM   #413  

thanks diana3271!
Old 01-20-2016, 08:27 PM   #414  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

ciecie: Sounds like a productive day!

coolmom: Atleast the kiddos’ thought it was good! Is his suspended licenses a permanent thing? Or will he be able to get them back eventually?

Flower: We are due to get another snow storm Friday morning..but it looks like it might be going south so maybe it will miss us… only time will tell.

grad: I eat supper later to prevent snacking

Waving around to everyone!!

Weigh in: 135.4 (dang pizza from last night!)
Calories: 1279
Exercise: 1 Mile – Walk Away the Pounds

Exhausted. I got some new glasses the yesterday and today was the first full day of wearing them. My feels strained. But the prescription is really strong because I have bad eyes..I have a problem wearing glasses all the time too. I got a prescribed pair of sunglasses too because I will wear them all the time!

Food intake was good today and exercise was so-so.

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday! TTYL
Old 01-20-2016, 08:50 PM   #415  

Everyone
Nichols You did great on the weekend! Sometimes that after day catches up. Your cals were not all that high, and you were accountable. I hope you enjoyed the treats. Looks like today was a good one. Did you get some pretty frames?

Treasa Thats great you have DH on board. W!TG on your C2K--wow!

Merowi Good to see you posting but I am sorry you are under stress. Sending good thoughts your way.

Flower All I can say is your 'naughty' would be very nice for me

Doing better the past 2 days with eating; 'side of Mom' stressors are in remission for a bit (great term you coined there Coolmom). I'm switching from high protein/lowish carb to regular protein/higher carb.
Today ~1500
B mushroom omelet, almond milk, coffee 272
L salad, kidney beans, tofu, Walden Farms low fat balsamic dressing 299
D hot bar from heath foods grocery--BBQ tempeh, veg fritatta, avocado, 1/4 roast chicken, green beans 750
S apple, orange 175

Last edited by Sundove; 01-20-2016 at 10:11 PM.
Old 01-20-2016, 09:11 PM   #416  

nicholsfamily1987, it was a very productive day. went out to dinner tonight. dinner tonight: grilled chicken salad with blue cheese dressing, carrot sticks and celery sticks. snack: 1 cup popcorn.
Old 01-20-2016, 10:06 PM   #417  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Nicholsfamily Sorry about the glasses. I hope it gets better. I am struggling with reading glasses. Once I have them on, it's more comfortable to wear them all the time. Also, I can't see them with them or without them.

Sundove Good luck with the plan change.

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled grilled & BHF's ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Cardio Quick Fix - combined workouts premix
Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Happy Walk
Old 01-20-2016, 11:24 PM   #418  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/144.3/140

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hope everyone has a good night, my test is tomorrow, I'm at my parents' for a visit. my Dad went to the eye doctor yesterday, they saw plaque in his eye so he's going for an ultrasound on his carotid artery tomorrow. They don't seem worried, glad I came down, I'll do the worrying for them...

Thanks everyone for the good wishes

CoolMom
Old 01-21-2016, 01:06 AM   #419  

S/C/G: 360/221/160

Height: 5' 6"

I cooked steak dinner with all the fixings for 117 Shriners and their wives. The steaks were cooked to order. I received a ton of compliments. I was glad about that because this dinner sure was a lot of work. I got all the steaks Rare, Medium and Well done all finished at the same time. That in it self took a lot of coordination to achieve. Had a buffet style serving line and managed to get everyone fed within 15 to 20 minutes. I ate a nice 15 oz well marbled Rib Eye, cooked rare for me of course. That was my only meal. I was too busy to get hungry.

Now I have agreed to do an Italian night for them at a future date. Seeing people enjoy my cooking gives me a lot of satisfaction.

Now I am tired.

I see my Hematologist tomorrow 1/21/206 for the results of my bone marrow biopsy

Last edited by Larry H; 01-21-2016 at 01:08 AM.
Old 01-21-2016, 01:55 AM   #420  

hi all
Coolmom I am thinking of you and DH

Volatis glad your weight is down today. You may be proof that drinking water does in face help with that weight loss

Kelijpa
I hope the Saturday storm doesn't hit you all too hard. Will be thinking of you with the test on Thursday. And will be thinking of your dad as well.

Ciecie
your breakfast sounds delicious

DayDreamer
congrats on the 2 lb loss. Way to go !!!

Diana
, not so fast on the "bravo" for me. Wednesday was a sinful off plan day. but thanks for the thought

Nicholsfamily. that storm is a mighty one. I do hope it misses you. It looks like the storm will miss where I live. yay. I hope your eyes get accustomed to the new prescrip. WTG re: food intake. Hope you can get some good rest.

Sundove, oh you have no idea how naughty my nughty eating can really be. I can eat like a very hungry truck driver. glad your " 'side of Mom' (thanks CoolMom) stressors are in remission for a bit ". Still love that "side of mom". I am still blaming my bad food days on the recovery 1500 is great calories. WTG

Diana
Quote:
I am struggling with reading glasses. Once I have them on, it's more comfortable to wear them all the time. Also, I can't see them with them or without them
Mine usually are serving as a hair band. Then I am looking all over for them. Its okay I buy them in bulk from the dollar store But I DO need them to read

Larry Wishing you best with the hemotologist apt tomorrow. I am sending good vibes your way, You sure sound like an adventurous cook. The food sounds awesome. I but you burned off a lot of calories making all that food. Sounds like hard work.

Lunch was comfort food. mini baguette (BIG crusty very dense and chewy roll) with 2 fried eggs topped with 300 calories worth of reduced fat cheddar cheese sauce broiled on top of the eggs. total 800 caloies. On my way home from the health food store to cook the eggs etc I had 150 caloies of chocolate callets. Then there was the trip to Costco. aka sample city

Coffee 60
Lunch with chocolate 950
D Chicken with broth and salad with BHF dressing 250
coffee ice milk with chocolate sauce 220
total damage 1800 including costco samples.

I still have half the cheese left. So tomorrow will be a repeat lunch. Sans Callets.

I hope everyone has a good Thursday.

Last edited by flower123; 01-21-2016 at 01:56 AM.
Closed Thread