Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2016, 12:42 AM   #331  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Flower. I'm sorry all that yummy food had to come with a side of mother.

My cheat monster came out big time tonight after 13 days on plan. 2587 calories. lasagna twice, chips, cookie with ice cream. wow! a bike ride or hike needs to happen tomorrow to balance it out.
Old 01-16-2016, 12:52 AM   #332  

My cheat monster also came out today. Calories exceeding Flower's & CoolMom's together. I'll get back on plan tomorrow, put off weighing for a day or two.
Old 01-16-2016, 01:32 AM   #333  

Hi again. I was not going to post again tonight. But had to respond to reports of the cheat monster paying a visit to CoolMom and Sundove.

Coolmom. Thanks for the laugh re yummy food coming "with a side of mother". I will use that quote. Sorry the cheat monster took over today. I hope the food was delicious. That cheat monster tends to come with a side of guilt. I hope you were able to enjoy with no guilt. All those winter clouds can make it challenging to stay on course.

Sundove sorry the cheat monster paid you a visit. Hope you are delicious food. With no side order of guilt. I am looking at the number of pounds you have lost. So I know you will prevail. I know it !

I am not at all sure when the cheat monster Will be evicted from my home. I have a feeling it will NOT be tomorrow. I need a treadmill in my living room right in front of the television. I can mindlessly watch tv while walking to nowhere. Sounds anti-Zen

Last edited by flower123; 01-16-2016 at 01:34 AM.
Old 01-16-2016, 01:51 AM   #334  
Andando...

:O! Everyone's cheat monster came out today! I was craving EVERYTHING!!

Welcome back Flower, hope things start going back to normal for you.

Lasagna sounds SO good right now CoolMom75...

I have been on edge all day, didn't even go for a walk. Felt like I was starving all day (even now ). Even RIGHT after eating lunch, I was FULL and hungry?!?!?! It was weird, and I'd go to the kitchen open the fridge and cupboard and just stare. Everything looked good, but at the same time not good enough. I kept telling myself, Ok so if you eat this it has this many calories... that means you will have this many left for dinner/snacks is it worth it?! ... Thus far I am within range, only because we couldn't decide what to have for dinner (fast food, YES! I was going to do it!) and I was starving... and just went and had leftovers. We will see how it goes... It's been **** today.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:09 AM   #335  

for yesterday: breakfast: 1 oatmeal raisin cookie, 1 banana, 1 c ff milk, and 1/2 c. grape juice
lunch: 1/2 cup black beans and rice, tossed salad with ff dressing, cottage cheese
snack: 1 8 oz. container greek yogurt, 1/2 c. fresh pineapple chunks, 1 Hershey's special dark bar
dinner: 8 oz. broiled fish, steamed mixed vegetables, cottage cheese, 1 roll with butter
dessert: 1 regular size package peanut m&m's
Old 01-16-2016, 08:45 AM   #336  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower123 View Post
I do wonder if Goodyfay is okay. She was having physical poblems. Was going to get the diagnosis. Then she was not heard from again. I hope she is okay.
I was thinking about her, too and hoping everything is OK.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:49 AM   #337  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Sedentary Lifestyle Stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 167.4
Down: .2 (TMI altert! When I have to wake early, like I did yesterday, I get off my schedule and a lot of times don't use the bathroom. That's what happened yesterday)

Have a beautiful day!
Old 01-16-2016, 08:57 AM   #338  
Trying to live below 200

Flower Sometimes it's best to stay away. There's a fine like to walk with all of the emotional stuff. My DH's Mom tried to come back into our lives over the Summer. DH has chosen not to allow it. I think he feels, any potential drama, isn't worth it. Again, there's always a fine line. Allowing them in your life causes drama, not allowing them causes internal conflict at times.

CoolMom Today is a new day. I hope you can get out for a bike ride or hike. Sometimes just getting out in nature like that helps so much more than physical.

Sundove Today is a new day. I hope it's a good one for you.

Daydreamer I call that the bottomless pit syndrome. Been there! I just want to get full. I hope things calm down for you.

Ciecie Good job on your day. I so wish I could enjoy chocolate in moderation.
Old 01-16-2016, 09:19 AM   #339  

just had a healthy breakfast-1 egg scrambled, 1 banana, 1 c ff. milk, 1/2 c. grape juice, and 1 slice cinnamon raisin bread.
Old 01-16-2016, 01:25 PM   #340  
Andando...

Good morning!

01/15/2016: 217.8
Breakfast:
- 1 cup of coffee + 1 Toast + 1tsp butter
Lunch:
- Lean Cuisine Santa Fe-Style & Beans
Dinner:
- Bourbon Chicken leftovers + 1/2 cup of rice + 1 Cheese Stick
Snacks:
- 100 Cal Shortbread pouch + 1 Babybel Light + 20 Pretzels + 83gr Strawberries + 1 greek yogurt + 0.5 Red vine + 1 Madeleine

Total Calories: 1203

Last edited by DayDreamer26; 01-16-2016 at 01:26 PM.
Old 01-16-2016, 02:29 PM   #341  

lunch today: 1 protein/meal replacement bar, cottage cheese, apple sauce, greek yogurt.

snack: 1 lofthouse sugar cookie.
Old 01-16-2016, 04:03 PM   #342  

hi all. Amazing we are already on page 23. But things seem to be slowing down a bit in the January speed posting dept

Diana I think I remember you posting before that DH stays away from his mother. How sad it is that someone has to do that to protect themselves. My brother does it as well. His wife encourages it because she fears for my bother's health when he gets around mother. She wants to keep him alive. I will continue to talk with her on the phone. Because she is elderly with one dead son. And another one who stays away from her. She accepts zero responsibility for anything regarding his decision. I will not see her again unless it is absolutely necessary. And then I will have to keep it down to 48 hours. Less would not be possible considering the bus schedules to, and from Boston. Sorry that your MIL is so toxic.

DayDeamer thanks for the kind words. Oh those days when desire for food is so loud and constant. congrats for so far having mastery over it . And yes, it has nothing to do with physical hunger. I can finish a meal and feel like I need to eat.... asap or sooner.

Today was pretty bad. I had a huge mini baguette roll. 2 fried eggs with 4 oz cheese ( was supposed to be 3 oz but the cheese person cut it too big). 2 apples. AND I just want to eat more and more. idk when I will stop doing the emotional eating. One good thing is that those were the last of the eggs. I will not buy more, in the foreseeable future. But I do not know how I will be with the chocolate that is in my home. Cocoa powder, butter and sugar can be a dangerous combination when cooked. I think I can avoid it by having some fat free coffee ice milk with low fat sugar free chocolate sauce. That should stave me off. ( just noticed that the difference between stave and starve is one tiny little little "r" )

I hope everyone has a great Saturday.
Old 01-16-2016, 05:20 PM   #343  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

A new day indeed! Still raining and not wanting to even hike in it.

W 155.8 (up 2.8 after 2587 calories yesterday)
B egg and stuff on toast
L lasagna
D 190 calories left. I think I will have fruit, which I need to go buy...or just roasted veg.

Flower, you do need a day or 7 to recover.
Old 01-16-2016, 07:52 PM   #344  

S/C/G: 224/ticker/165

Height: 5'5"

W 214.0 (down .3 lbs)
I can't remember what I ate yesterday! I took some melatonin last night and that helped me fall asleep immediately. My weight loss is slowing down, so I hope I can find the motivation to keep going.

CoolMom well done! Hope the weather gets better so you can get out.

Flower I'm so sorry to hear about your trip. It's hardest when it comes from the people who are supposed to love us. Take the time you need to recover. Hugs to you.
Old 01-16-2016, 08:06 PM   #345  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Personals—

Coolmom: Fruits = Delicious! Sorry for being up hopefully it comes off quick!

Flower: Sorry about the day being bad! Remember tomorrow is a new day! Hopefully it’ll be better

Daydreamer: The weekends are always hard! Maybe tomorrow will be better!

Hello everyone else!! And to everyone whose “cheat monsters” have came out today! Tomorrow is a new day!

Weigh in: 135.6

Calories: 1220 (and I’m done for the night)

Exercise: 2 mile WATP

Suppose to get down pretty cold tonight and tomorrow! Anyone else ready for the spring?....I am!! Today was a fairly easy day as far as calories went but I have been nauseated for some reason so I don’t know. Hopefully I am not coming down with something! But I’m going to keep this short! TTYL
Closed Thread