Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-03-2015, 08:13 AM   #31  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Flower It's not looking good, right now.

I don't think I will be able to do my regular workout today. I usually workout at my office at work. I have all of my stuff there. We are experiencing severe flooding here. The news is saying the road to my work is cut off. (ETA: DH just left for the farm and said that the road is back open. He doesn't think it was shut down for flooding) Today was suppose to be a strength training day. I might have to do a Leslie Sansone workout at home. I will do what I can.

Last night I added on: Slim and Limber
Nothing this morning (listening to Belleruth like I usually do)

Calories for yesterday: 1410 +
Weigh In: 164.2
Down: .4

Have a great day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #32  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Hey everyone - day 5 of gloomy, wet, and cold weather. I've had enough! Yes, we are lucky in that the hurricane didn't land and that the damage wasn't worse, but my MOOD and energy level were hit HARD. Yesterday afternoon/evening I gave into the carb monster too. Ugh.... DIdn't throw me off for like DAYS, but of course erased several days of GOOD days in one fell swoop of eating junk and it was JUNK!
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:43 AM   #33  
Trying to live below 200

Lemondrop I forgot to reply, from yesterday. The angioedema is different from say, swelling from sodium, etc. It's similar to that of an allergic reaction to food or medication. I take a daily antihistamine and that seems to help. It never goes away, though. I always have some level of swelling. I could take a higher dose of antihistamines, but it doesn't seem to help. The side effects are as problematic as the condition itself. My DH drinks the the Braggs drinks and likes the grape/berry one. It seems to help with his sugar levels and blood pressure.
Old 10-03-2015, 08:54 PM   #34  
Trying to live below 200

Hi everyone!

I felt a bit agitated and stressed today. I really had the munchies and wanted to go off the deep end, but I didn't. When DH got back home from the farm, I asked him to share some air popped popcorn with me and he did. That held me over until dinner. I think I did well, with being home alone, the bad weather and the weather radio going off nonstop. I didn't want to turn the weather radio off in case there was a tornado. The constant beeping and weather updates kept me on edge.

Total Approx 1530 calories +

Breakfast (250 calories + :coffee)
Organic valley vanilla protein shake 190 calories
coconut water 60 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar

Lunch (400 calories)
Salad w/romaine, grilled salmon, roasted red peppers, Fuji apple, mushrooms, and BHF's Ranch 350 calories
iced coffee, my usual way 50 calories

Snack (180 calories)
air popped popcorn 180 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)

Chili 400 calories
cornbread 130 calories
blueberry vanilla yogurt parfait 170 calories

Exercise:
I didn't think I was going to get a workout in today. But, I found something in my stash of workout DVD's that I could do at home, without too much jumping up and down.
Tae Bo Insane Abs, standing section that's light cardio & toning
Tae Bo Cardio Circuit 1
Old 10-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #35  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Hope you are alright down there Diana.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 09:23 PM   #36  
Trying to live below 200

Thanks Ian

We've gotten about 13 inches of rain at our house since last night. Everything seems fine, so far. It's funny how just sitting in a house can make you batty. We are about half way down the street (in the middle). The water from one end of the street is starting to back up in our driveway. Our house is on a crawl space and our yard is up a bit. We are getting heavy rain again, so that's the reason for the back up. Earlier today it was starting to back up but the rain slowed and allowed the water to go down. Hopefully the rain will slow down so the water can drain.
Old 10-03-2015, 09:38 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 245/241.2/170

Height: 5'5

Diana: I hope all is well with you. That sounds like quite the weather.

Good evening everyone! I didn't post yesterday because I was over at a friend's place and never got a chance to do so. So I'll be going over two days this time.

Yesterday:
B: Cantaloupe and a Babybel Cheese Wedge (i ran out of yogurt... -_-)
L: Southwest Chicken Salad
D: Turkey Burger and roasted potato wedges
Dst: 1 brownie with cool whip (I went over my calories for this, but I couldn't resist...I made these for my friend and I, but instead of mixing in oil and eggs, I put in diet coke to cut calories...soooo tasty, I left the rest at my friend's house to avoid temptation.)
S: 1 peach

Today:
B: One egg, two turkey sausages, and a Babybel Cheese Wedge
L: Sa By Spicy Salad (Thin lean beef over lettuce with spicy chili lime dressing) and 1.5 veggie spring rolls(not the fried ones) with peanut sauce
D: Salmon, veggies, and strawberries
Dst: 1 healthy choice fudge pop
S: none

Ugh my friends invited me out to watch a ufc fight at a Buffalo Wild Wings....I was sooooo tempted to go, but I knew that it'd be too hard to count calories even if they did have salads... -_- (Still proud of myself for resisting. ) Hope everyone else had a great day!
DivineDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 10:52 PM   #38  
Trying to live below 200

DivineDivina I LOVE the fights!

It's raining harder now. We are at 15 inches of rain.
Old 10-04-2015, 02:34 AM   #39  

Diana just came to see how you are doing. Stay safe and hang in there. I think that listening to the reports can be difficult. It can really increase fear. But of course its important to listen because that's how you will know if there is a tornado. I hope Sunday will be better. I cannot watch the TV news/weather because my X1 DVR box is broken. I am thinking of you. Hoping that either the rain stops or an ark shows up for the 3 of you, asap

Last edited by flower123; 10-04-2015 at 02:35 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 08:46 AM   #40  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Flower Thank you! All is well, so far. I haven't listened to the news yet. But last night they were saying to expect more rain today. Hopefully it won't be as much or as hard of a rain.

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: putting up dishes

Calories for yesterday: 1530 +
Weigh In: 164.2
No Change

Have a great day!
Old 10-04-2015, 09:21 AM   #41  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Diana- I've been thinking of you, hope all is well, or as well as can be. Yesterday was miserable cold and wet, but I said we can't complain with all you guys are going through down south. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I know what you mean about one day in the house driving you batty, it was cold and rainy and I had to wait for the fridge repair man.

Wishing you all the best
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 10:48 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

Diana3271: I am sure! My mom had a ton of stories about it and some pretty scary pictures. I heard that they declared a state of emergency for South Carolina...is it getting pretty rough over there? I seen where you said there was some flooding!

DivineDivina: Atleast you are aware now when you do mess up. Just accept it and move on and do better! Buffalo Wild Wing is my weakness. I will save my calories all day just to eat some wings there for dinner! 770 calories for mild small traditional wings (for future reference)....

LELi: If I was to make their costumes they'd all go as ghost because that's about how creative I am! lol. I ordered them online!

sotypical: My oldest daughter is going as a vampire. My son is going as a ninja turtle. My youngest daughter is a pirate!

Ok so I started ab workouts yesterday. I have definitely go to figure out something with my stomach. i am so uncomfortable with the way it looks...after 3 kids and being bigger I have a lot of lose skin on my stomach so I don't know if ab workouts are even going to help.. but hopefully they do! But after doing one of the workouts yesterday I feel like my back is aching more than my front..maybe I was doing them wrong or something...I dont' know. So today I'm going back to cardio and I will alternate to cardio and abs for the next few weeks to see if I can tell a difference.

I'm going to get off here and get some cleaning done and possibly a workout! TTYL
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 08:45 PM   #43  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

We've gotten right at 19 inches of rain at our house. Last night I heard that rescuers were using air boats to check on people in the remote areas of Berkeley County. That's where my Mom's house is. This morning, it had stopped raining so I wanted to go check on the house out there. It normally takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to get there. It took us 3 hours. There are only a few ways you can get out there. The first way was cut off by water. The second way was cut off, but there scary thing is that there was a truck half submerged. We couldn't get close to see if anyone was in there. We turned around and went farther out of the way to come back up. Thank the Lord, the house was not flooded. I had been calling the people across the street but they didn't answer the phone. When we got there, they were on their front porch so they didn't hear the phone ring. What we saw on TV was nothing like what it's like in the remote areas. Those areas got 25+ inches of rain. Also, in town, you have drainage. In town, when the rain slows the drains are able to catch up and drain the streets, etc. You don't have drainage out there. The woods and swamps are flooded so there is no where for the water to go. It just stays there until it soaks in the ground. I saw churches that had water half way up the doors. So, we checked out the house and everything was fine. We decided to try to go back the way we originally tried to come in. There were rescue people there and one lane was open so we could go slowly through the area. I told the rescuers about the truck, that was submerged. The road was right there. They were not aware of the truck and took a boat to go check to see if there was a person in there. Very scary stuff. I heard that the crazy storm is actually coming back. We just got home so we are listening to the Weather Channel now. I wanted to make sure everyone knows that we didn't drive through water or put ourselves in a dangerous situation. We drove out of the way to stay safe.

I didn't make the best choices when we ate today. It wasn't a total epic fail, fall off the wagon day, though. I just went along with DH when he wanted to share an appetizer, dessert, etc. I'm not going to try to figure of the calories. But foods were off plan and higher calories.

No workout for today.

Enjoy your evening.
Old 10-04-2015, 08:51 PM   #44  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

I'll go eat eat icecream if I need new tires on my SUV Diana. So I would not worry too much about skipping a few workouts and some impromptu meal choices with a flood! You are doing great. Glad you are mostly OK though. My thoughts are with you and your family and your community. I hope it all works out.

Last edited by IanG; 10-04-2015 at 08:53 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 06:01 AM   #45  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all, just a quick check in, 181.1, breakfast and lunch packed.

Diana hope all is well.

Flower thanks for the positive spin on my mantra

Hope everyone has a great day
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote