Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-01-2015, 11:12 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Lunch
Winn Dixie - Rotisserie Chicken, 9 oz.
Brussels sprouts, cooked, boiled, drained, without salt, 5 sprout

Dinner
Jennie O - Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage (Lean), 436 g/3.9 oz (4 sausage)

Snacks
Winn Dixie - Hard Boiled Eggs (Ready to Eat), 3 egg

TOTAL: 1,368 Calories, 10g Carbs, 85g Fat, 143g Protein
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:03 AM   #17  

hi all. I am going to try to go back to September and do personals from where I left off.

Sotypical I think that the rain is what makes BC so lush and green. yes? Idk, I have never been there. I just hear so many good things about the quality of life there. Sorry the eclipse was less than... stellar. I suppose the exciting part is that so many people on this earth were looking at the same thing during that 24 hour period. Pretty darned awesome. So glad you got 2 nights sleep. That does help with weight loss.

Nicholsfamily 8 lb loss? That's awesome !!! congratulations

Diana, I expect that Cody came back looking quite handsome. I hope the edema is better today. Sorry you are having to deal with that so much I do hope the hurricane veers off to the east and does not effect you. You all have had too much rain already.

Divina, hi again. I know I said hello in my previous post. I hope today was a good one for you.

Larry oh your food does sound good !!!

Novangel Who looks like Jillian Michaels? I know you want a buff bod for the beach. If you want, maybe it would be a good idea to take a photo of yourself and post it here. We would help you to see that your body is great. I only say that because I see what your weight is. And I know how much you have worked out. So I know you have a good body even if you do not think so Just a thought. Of course I totally get it if you do not want to post a pic. I don't want to for myself

Kelijpa, nice re the mantra. If you want maybe you could sometime try to switch it up and say "positive thoughts and healthy behaviors honor me and the body in which I live" Just a different spin on the same thing. Glad you are enjoying the
Also glad you are enjoying the hyonosis recording. I LOVE the one I use. Its the right one for me. I feel that even if it does not have a big impact on my eating it is likely to shift other thoughts related to the whole issue. thing is that my lust for food is stronger than any hyonosis recording. I think this guy who did the recording met his match in me

CoolMom It is so understandable that you are eating more carbs during this time. of course you are. It is a natural way to try to comfort. Again, I am so sorry for all you are going through

LELi it looks like you had a healthy day eating and on the treadmill. Hoping the weather clears up for the weekend. So you can walk outside

Berryblondeboys congratulations on the quick weight loss. I know that for a while you were hanging in there while seeing no results. Glad the weight continues to go down.

Want2SmileAgain the nutrition response testing sounds interesting. How does it exactly work? What's the process? Glad it is working for you !

Okay, today I was very dishonoring of my body. I finished up the jar of peanut powder. But the 1/3 jar that was left only made about 5 T. And I used cocoa powder in it as well. I think it is great with cocoa powder, water, stevia and a bit of toasted sesame oil. Sort of the perfect nutella. I had it on 2 very crisp awesome vt apples. Then I had a 1 oz bag of popchips. I had a hand full of sesame sticks. Hot chocolate. And some frozen hot chocolate ( made with non fat milk and ice). I really got wild and had a very small bit of bad stuff off the salad bar. It was a couple of ounces of buffalo fried chicken breast. And 1/2 ounce of blue cheese. And 2 ounces of seafood salad. All of that was breakfast and lunch. Dinner was chicken sausage and salad. I do not want to count calories. But I will. I suppose I had close to 1900 calories for the day. No excuses. Just gave in to eating.

I hope everyone has a great Friday.

Last edited by flower123; 10-02-2015 at 01:05 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 06:58 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 215/173.2/125

Height: 5'2

WOW! October already? And it feels like October outside...the high today is like 66! Yesterday it was 68 and breezy so I definitely have to dress warmer to walk today...Anybody else notice the more weight they lose the more colder they are? I am freezing all the time and my husband is like "it's not cold..your crazy" lol.

OAN: One big thing that is always a stress to take care of in October is Halloween costumes. I am happy to say that these are taken care of already and I do not have to worry about them! (woo!)

flower123: It isn't hard to reach 1900 calories.. food is delicious! lol

Larry H: Yumm! Rot. Chicken is my favorite!

Diana3271: Did your local weather channel say if the hurricane was going to miss ya'll or come at the east coast? I don't know where in SC you are located. When I was younger my parents moved us down to Sumter, SC and we were there during Hurricane Hugo..I don't remember it but from what my parents said it was really bad.

berryblondeboys: I think its just a bad time of the year...everyone is so busy with life and like you, I am having issues staying away from carbs! I am also having issues saying no to all foods though.

Hello everyone else! Hoping this work Friday flies by!
Nicholsfamily1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 07:22 AM   #19  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone! TGIF!

The hurricane is suppose to miss us, unless that has changed this morning.

Nicholsfamily I'm in Charleston. I survived Hurricane Hugo! I was here and have some wild stories I can tell!

Last night I added on: Sedentary Stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise Level 2 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1320 +
Weigh In: 164.6
Down: .2

Have a great day and start to your weekend!

Last edited by Diana3271; 10-02-2015 at 07:40 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:10 AM   #20  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Hit a big milestone today - 50 pounds (and one ounce) gone on this reboot.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 08:38 AM   #21  
Trying to live below 200

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
Congrats!
Old 10-02-2015, 11:44 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 245/241.2/170

Height: 5'5

Talking

Good morning all! Thanks for the very warm welcome!

It sounds like everyone is doing great so far!

I realize I forgot to post yesterday. I did a little cheating yesterday at a dinner with friends...thankfully nothing too horrible like I used to do.

B: Oikos Traditional Banana Cream Yogurt
L: Southwest Chicken Chopped Salad
D: Charbroiled Chicken Breast, 1 cup of white rice, and some steamed veggies.
S: ! medium banana, some baby carrots, and an asparagus fry from an appetizer my friend bought at dinner (So small but I felt kind of guilty.)
Dt: A few spoonfuls of a sundae shared with friends. (Had to convince myself that it was okay to eat just a few spoonfuls of this.)

I also went to the gym. I'll reply again closer to dinner when I know exactly what I'm eating. Have a nice day everyone!
DivineDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:38 PM   #23  
LosingWeightTheRightWay

S/C/G: 185/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Berry - It can be hard to stay on track and have the weight keeping coming off when we are so busy so great job! And yay for the 50lb milestone!!! That’s sooo great!

Diana - Yikes, that is a lot of rain. Hope it eases off. Stay dry

Kelijpa – This weekend is going to a good accountable one right??

Hi Larry Your day looks good!

Flower – The rain cleared up but the temperatures went way South!! We are at about 40 degrees today. Brrrr. But I like the cool walking temps. And we all have days where we want a little treat. But looking at what you ate. It could’ve been worse. I think you were mindful of how much you ate even if it wasn’t your best day. And that’s a good thing.

Nicholsfamily – Do you make your Halloween costumes?? You are done early!

Hi Divine 1 spoonful is definitely good. I’d count that as a win!
LELi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 01:44 PM   #24  
LosingWeightTheRightWay

S/C/G: 185/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Here's my check-in for the day

Breakfast - 3 Weetabix with almond milk and a some hemp hearts + 1 banana

Lunch - Tuna sandwich on pumpernickel (tuna salad, lettuce, tomato, cheddar) and a side cesar salad with just a little dressing and a few croutons

Snack - Carrot sticks and grape tomatoes

Dinner - Not sure yet. But I will be good

Exercise - 45mins or 2 miles on the treadmill
LELi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 02:02 PM   #25  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

DivineDivina - Welcome!

Want2SmileAgain - three pounds is great! You can do it!

Diana - hope you are feeling better soon.

kelijpa - WTG on the tracking!

CoolMom - still thinking of you.

novangel - WTG on 4 years of running! That is fantastic!

flower - I agree with Nicholsfamily it is so easy to hit 1900! Good luck with today!

Nicholsfamily - what are your kids being for Halloween?

Berry - congrats on the 50 pounds!! YAY!!

Happy Friday Everyone!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 03:07 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 178/178/130

Height: 5'2"

Hello all, and happy October.

I missed posting yesterday because I couldn't get any quiet time alone. My chatting here is something I just keep for myself, and I don't share with anyone. So, sometimes I hop on and off really fast. Please know if I don't comment to you, that I do read everyone's posts and really appreciate each of you.

Diana - I'm sorry to hear about the edema. Sometimes I have swelling in my ankles and legs, and I drink an apple cider vinegar concoction. It seems to help pull excess liquid out of me. Have you ever tried that? If you're curious, the brand I use is Braggs and their website has the recipe. Not to promote anything, that's just where I found my recipe. I'm sure there are other sites too, if you google.

Well, yesterday started good with eating, and didn't end too well. Today isn't finished, so I'll log that later.

Yesterday:
B - 2 scrambled eggs w/ green chilis and some shaved parm cheese
L - about 1 cup organic strawberries, sliced and 2 turkey/ ham "rollups" (just turkey and slice of ham rolled up...ha)
D - large nectarine, sliced up
* dinner was light because I ruined it with my snack, which was a humongous chocolate,toffee,almond bar!

I normally do not snack on chocolate, but yesterday was emotional because of some family issues I'm dealing with. (siblings) Anyway, I wasn't craving sugar or chocolate, but that was the nearest comfort food and I went for it and ate the whole thing.

Water was good yesterday, but I wound up not even doing my yoga, because I felt so bad and just went to bed early.

Today I have some bad knots in my neck/shoulder, so I"m going to the chiro now.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. I will post if possible. Hugs to all.
Lemondrop01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 04:13 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post
A big and
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2015, 09:07 PM   #28  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

I am going to try to get to bed early tonight. This will be a quick post for me.

Total Approx 1410 calories +

Breakfast (325 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1/2 Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin or 1 piece Alpine Valley organic whole wheat bread 65 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories or less
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's Ranch 700 calories

Exercise:
TF Fire 45
Old 10-02-2015, 09:42 PM   #29  
Warrior Princess

Anyone see Jillian is going to have her own reality show called Sweat INC on Spike channel? It's a contest in search of a new fitness craze. She looks amazing.. her abs! I'm gonna watch this.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2015, 02:30 AM   #30  

This is going to be very quick
Berryblondeboys Hugeeeee congrats !!

Diana, I specifically watched the weather channel to see if Charleston is being heavily hit by the current weather system. I saw that your area may get 12-18 inches. I do hope that is incorrect info. Either way, stay safe, friend.

Nicholsfamily and SoTypical thanks for the kind words re the 1900 calories

LELi I get similar weather to you. I live in Northern Vermont. It is a bit colder here but not much. And yes, the change in temp has been significant. I personally am not ready for the winter. Hope it is easier than the last 2

Everyone else

Today I was not as bad. I had
hot chocolate 380
Frozen lemon protein stuff 70
salmon jerky 240
chicken sausage and salad 300
chicken and salad 280
total for day 1270
Tomorrow is costco day. I still am between 4.5 and 6.5 lbs higher than where I want to be. I seem to get down to that point of being 4.5 lbs above where I want to be. And I feel like its okay to cheat. Lacking discipline these days
I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

Last edited by flower123; 10-03-2015 at 03:39 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote