Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-04-2015, 07:09 PM   #106  

Hey guys.. so I finally weighed in today at 179.8! bye bye 180s right? lol wrong! because I def self sabotaged and didn't go way off plan but had a few things I shouldn't have so I know by Monday I'll be up atleast 0.2 and drop will be slow for the whole week... I am very sensitive to processed carbs and sodium so I try to stay away but ugh.

Last edited by FrozenDreams; 12-04-2015 at 07:13 PM.
FrozenDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 10:53 AM   #107  

S/C/G: 217/seeticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Frozen you'll be out in no time! Just a little oops, we all have them.

Welcome Kris! We love more joiners!

As for me- 184.0 today, yahoooo!!
jaimie1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2015, 05:14 PM   #108  

S/C/G: See Tracker

Thanks for the Welcomes you guys! As of this a.m. I am *officially* in the 180's! 189.6! Good-bye 190's, next stop 170's!

Keep fighting the good fight this weekend, everyone!
KrisM11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 03:18 PM   #109  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimie1980 View Post
Frozen you'll be out in no time! Just a little oops, we all have them.

Welcome Kris! We love more joiners!

As for me- 184.0 today, yahoooo!!
Thank you! WTG getting to 184!
Old 12-06-2015, 03:20 PM   #110  

Checking in for today. I was @ 188.9 as of this a.m.! I keep thinking, for a short term goal -- less than 20 lbs. now to get into the 160's which takes me out of the "obese" range!
Old 12-07-2015, 10:55 AM   #111  
Slow and sure chick

Welcome Kris!

Great Job Diana!

I am in the process of dragging myself back onto the wagon.
almost...there...
Watercolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:02 AM   #112  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watercolor View Post
Welcome Kris!

Great Job Diana!

I am in the process of dragging myself back onto the wagon.
almost...there...
Thank you! Throwing you a tow rope and pulling you on to the wagon! It's never easy trying to climb up alone!

Holding steady as of today. I just had a *huge* omelette at HyVee, but stayed away from the hash browns and english muffin. Trying to be mindful of my carb intake as it seems like when I overdo it on carbs, weight loss grinds to a halt. I'll have a light later lunch.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:10 AM   #113  

You got this watercolor! Get your head back in the game.

Way to go on the official "180s" weigh in Kris. I hope this one goes fast for you. Its been a long haul for me. But I am in the down slope now, thank goodness.

Frozen! Are you staying on track!!?

As for me- 183.2 today. Finally a budge after a few days, and it was a decent one so I am happy. I am really hoping to lose another 20 by early Feb as we have an event to attend and I want to look decent. Won't be thin by any means, but I will be much better off than I was a couple months ago.
Old 12-08-2015, 10:37 AM   #114  

Quote:
You got this watercolor! Get your head back in the game.

Way to go on the official "180s" weigh in Kris. I hope this one goes fast for you. Its been a long haul for me. But I am in the down slope now, thank goodness.

Frozen! Are you staying on track!!?

As for me- 183.2 today. Finally a budge after a few days, and it was a decent one so I am happy. I am really hoping to lose another 20 by early Feb as we have an event to attend and I want to look decent. Won't be thin by any means, but I will be much better off than I was a couple months ago.
Thanks, Jaimie! I am hoping so, too, although I have to admit I didn't help my cause yesterday. I really went off the rails and landed square back in the 190's this a.m., but I commit to not letting one day turn into more than that -- getting back on track today! Just like one day of healthy eating will not make us skinny, nor will one day of being off-track make us fat. It's the patterns we get into that are more meaningful!

WTG getting to 183.2! Woohoo! It feels so great when we finally see that movement in the scale, doesn't it? I think getting into the 160's for you by early Feb. is really doable! I'm 5'4" and for some reason, that's always the point (mid60's) where I feel somewhat normal at least!
Old 12-08-2015, 12:06 PM   #115  

Kris- I have mental issues when I hit 168. I have been down to that weight THREE times and never below it. I don't know what happens in my head but that is the number where my brain shuts off. This is the time I will beat it! I have not been below 168 in 16 YEARS. I was 130s in HS, dropped to 115 (prob too skinny at that point) at 19, and then hit 168 at 21. Been back to 168 at 23, 30, and 33, but I regained to the 200 range every time after. Hopefully my body and my mind can overcome it, as that is a HUGE step for me. I don't even know what number will make me feel "normal" again!
Old 12-09-2015, 10:53 AM   #116  

Quote:
Kris- I have mental issues when I hit 168. I have been down to that weight THREE times and never below it. I don't know what happens in my head but that is the number where my brain shuts off. This is the time I will beat it! I have not been below 168 in 16 YEARS. I was 130s in HS, dropped to 115 (prob too skinny at that point) at 19, and then hit 168 at 21. Been back to 168 at 23, 30, and 33, but I regained to the 200 range every time after. Hopefully my body and my mind can overcome it, as that is a HUGE step for me. I don't even know what number will make me feel "normal" again!
Jaimie, I have done that a few times too. I almost wonder if it's like a "shuttle-run" effect, lol --- we make progress, finally hit a number that seems somewhat acceptable, and then subconsciously think we're finished. I don't know, but I can relate. You'll do it this time!!! I'll be right behind you, so let's make sure we remind each other not to give up once we're there!!!!

I cleaned up my act yesterday, so back at it today!
Old 12-09-2015, 11:03 AM   #117  
Slow and sure chick

Kris,
Thanks for the rope. Now grab my hand and I'll help pull you back on the tracks. We can and WILL do it this time.

Jaimie,
When I get stuck at a certain number, I remember how much of this is a head game. Our bodies will do whatever our minds decide to do. For me, getting stuck is a self esteem issue. So I ask myself "Do I deserve .. this weight, this size, feeling comforatable in my body, etc". The more I realize yes, the more I can continue to work it. It took me 40 years to figure this out, but I got it now, baby!
Watercolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:48 AM   #118  

Watercolor and Kris, we will have to really push each other to get past those barriers, mental or not. We can and will do this. I am hoping that this time I will be able to stick a lifestyle change, rather than letting it all pile back on. Each time I lost it took a couple years to gain it all back, but it ended up happening. My new scale tells me my BMR every day based on my weight, so that will give me a good goal to stick with in the future.

Today- I weighed 182.7. This means that I am no longer obese! That is the exact weight I needed to put me at 29.9, overweight. Feels like a victory, yay!
Old 12-10-2015, 11:32 AM   #119  

Quote:
Watercolor and Kris, we will have to really push each other to get past those barriers, mental or not. We can and will do this. I am hoping that this time I will be able to stick a lifestyle change, rather than letting it all pile back on. Each time I lost it took a couple years to gain it all back, but it ended up happening. My new scale tells me my BMR every day based on my weight, so that will give me a good goal to stick with in the future.

Today- I weighed 182.7. This means that I am no longer obese! That is the exact weight I needed to put me at 29.9, overweight. Feels like a victory, yay!
I agree -- we are in this together! I'm going to stay accountable, good, bad, or ugly. On that end, I was at 191.2 this a.m., but not letting it get me down. Feel bloated, so committing to you guys I will go on the treadmill and clean eating today!

Jaimie, Woohoo @ being no longer obese! That is GREAT! Thank you for sharing that and the inspiration/ motivation!

Watercolor, how is your day going so far?
Old 12-10-2015, 12:42 PM   #120  

40 minutes on treadmill done for the day! Feeling better and less winded now when I walk.