3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Getting out of the 180's??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/305517-getting-out-180s.html)

FrozenDreams 12-04-2015 07:09 PM

Hey guys.. so I finally weighed in today at 179.8! bye bye 180s right? lol wrong! because I def self sabotaged and didn't go way off plan but had a few things I shouldn't have so I know by Monday I'll be up atleast 0.2 and drop will be slow for the whole week... I am very sensitive to processed carbs and sodium so I try to stay away but ugh.

jaimie1980 12-05-2015 10:53 AM

Frozen you'll be out in no time! Just a little oops, we all have them.

Welcome Kris! We love more joiners!

As for me- 184.0 today, yahoooo!!

KrisM11 12-05-2015 05:14 PM

Thanks for the Welcomes you guys! :) As of this a.m. I am *officially* in the 180's! 189.6! Good-bye 190's, next stop 170's!

Keep fighting the good fight this weekend, everyone!

KrisM11 12-06-2015 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimie1980 (Post 5220479)
Frozen you'll be out in no time! Just a little oops, we all have them.

Welcome Kris! We love more joiners!

As for me- 184.0 today, yahoooo!!

Thank you! WTG getting to 184! :)

KrisM11 12-06-2015 03:20 PM

Checking in for today. I was @ 188.9 as of this a.m.! I keep thinking, for a short term goal -- less than 20 lbs. now to get into the 160's which takes me out of the "obese" range!

Watercolor 12-07-2015 10:55 AM

Welcome Kris! :welcome:

Great Job Diana!

I am in the process of dragging myself back onto the wagon.
almost...there...

KrisM11 12-07-2015 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watercolor (Post 5220860)
Welcome Kris! :welcome:

Great Job Diana!

I am in the process of dragging myself back onto the wagon.
almost...there...

Thank you! :hug: Throwing you a tow rope and pulling you on to the wagon! It's never easy trying to climb up alone!

Holding steady as of today. I just had a *huge* omelette at HyVee, but stayed away from the hash browns and english muffin. Trying to be mindful of my carb intake as it seems like when I overdo it on carbs, weight loss grinds to a halt. I'll have a light later lunch.

jaimie1980 12-08-2015 10:10 AM

You got this watercolor! Get your head back in the game.

Way to go on the official "180s" weigh in Kris. I hope this one goes fast for you. Its been a long haul for me. But I am in the down slope now, thank goodness.

Frozen! Are you staying on track!!?

As for me- 183.2 today. Finally a budge after a few days, and it was a decent one so I am happy. I am really hoping to lose another 20 by early Feb as we have an event to attend and I want to look decent. Won't be thin by any means, but I will be much better off than I was a couple months ago.

KrisM11 12-08-2015 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimie1980 (Post 5221085)
You got this watercolor! Get your head back in the game.

Way to go on the official "180s" weigh in Kris. I hope this one goes fast for you. Its been a long haul for me. But I am in the down slope now, thank goodness.

Frozen! Are you staying on track!!?

As for me- 183.2 today. Finally a budge after a few days, and it was a decent one so I am happy. I am really hoping to lose another 20 by early Feb as we have an event to attend and I want to look decent. Won't be thin by any means, but I will be much better off than I was a couple months ago.

Thanks, Jaimie! I am hoping so, too, although I have to admit I didn't help my cause yesterday. I really went off the rails and landed square back in the 190's this a.m., but I commit to not letting one day turn into more than that -- getting back on track today! Just like one day of healthy eating will not make us skinny, nor will one day of being off-track make us fat. It's the patterns we get into that are more meaningful!

WTG getting to 183.2! Woohoo! It feels so great when we finally see that movement in the scale, doesn't it? I think getting into the 160's for you by early Feb. is really doable! I'm 5'4" and for some reason, that's always the point (mid60's) where I feel somewhat normal at least!

jaimie1980 12-08-2015 12:06 PM

Kris- I have mental issues when I hit 168. I have been down to that weight THREE times and never below it. I don't know what happens in my head but that is the number where my brain shuts off. This is the time I will beat it! I have not been below 168 in 16 YEARS. I was 130s in HS, dropped to 115 (prob too skinny at that point) at 19, and then hit 168 at 21. Been back to 168 at 23, 30, and 33, but I regained to the 200 range every time after. Hopefully my body and my mind can overcome it, as that is a HUGE step for me. I don't even know what number will make me feel "normal" again!

KrisM11 12-09-2015 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimie1980 (Post 5221129)
Kris- I have mental issues when I hit 168. I have been down to that weight THREE times and never below it. I don't know what happens in my head but that is the number where my brain shuts off. This is the time I will beat it! I have not been below 168 in 16 YEARS. I was 130s in HS, dropped to 115 (prob too skinny at that point) at 19, and then hit 168 at 21. Been back to 168 at 23, 30, and 33, but I regained to the 200 range every time after. Hopefully my body and my mind can overcome it, as that is a HUGE step for me. I don't even know what number will make me feel "normal" again!

Jaimie, I have done that a few times too. I almost wonder if it's like a "shuttle-run" effect, lol --- we make progress, finally hit a number that seems somewhat acceptable, and then subconsciously think we're finished. I don't know, but I can relate. You'll do it this time!!! I'll be right behind you, so let's make sure we remind each other not to give up once we're there!!!!

I cleaned up my act yesterday, so back at it today!

Watercolor 12-09-2015 11:03 AM

Kris,
Thanks for the rope. Now grab my hand and I'll help pull you back on the tracks. We can and WILL do it this time.

Jaimie,
When I get stuck at a certain number, I remember how much of this is a head game. Our bodies will do whatever our minds decide to do. For me, getting stuck is a self esteem issue. So I ask myself "Do I deserve .. this weight, this size, feeling comforatable in my body, etc". The more I realize yes, the more I can continue to work it. It took me 40 years to figure this out, but I got it now, baby!
.

jaimie1980 12-10-2015 10:48 AM

Watercolor and Kris, we will have to really push each other to get past those barriers, mental or not. We can and will do this. I am hoping that this time I will be able to stick a lifestyle change, rather than letting it all pile back on. Each time I lost it took a couple years to gain it all back, but it ended up happening. My new scale tells me my BMR every day based on my weight, so that will give me a good goal to stick with in the future.

Today- I weighed 182.7. This means that I am no longer obese! That is the exact weight I needed to put me at 29.9, overweight. Feels like a victory, yay!

KrisM11 12-10-2015 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimie1980 (Post 5221568)
Watercolor and Kris, we will have to really push each other to get past those barriers, mental or not. We can and will do this. I am hoping that this time I will be able to stick a lifestyle change, rather than letting it all pile back on. Each time I lost it took a couple years to gain it all back, but it ended up happening. My new scale tells me my BMR every day based on my weight, so that will give me a good goal to stick with in the future.

Today- I weighed 182.7. This means that I am no longer obese! That is the exact weight I needed to put me at 29.9, overweight. Feels like a victory, yay!

I agree -- we are in this together! I'm going to stay accountable, good, bad, or ugly. On that end, I was at 191.2 this a.m., but not letting it get me down. Feel bloated, so committing to you guys I will go on the treadmill and clean eating today!

Jaimie, Woohoo @ being no longer obese! That is GREAT! Thank you for sharing that and the inspiration/ motivation! :carrot:

Watercolor, how is your day going so far?

KrisM11 12-10-2015 12:42 PM

40 minutes on treadmill done for the day! Feeling better and less winded now when I walk.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:11 PM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.