3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Getting out of the 180's??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/305517-getting-out-180s.html)

Watercolor 02-01-2016 11:12 AM

The scale budged a bit, and I am now 2 pounds down. YAY ME!

Kris
You will be back where you want to be real soon. Can't keep a good chick down!

Shymouse
:welcome2:
Glad to have you here. It's all about changing our eating and exercise until we can nudge our weight down. Half art, half science, making it livable and dare I say FUN!

shymouse 02-01-2016 10:01 PM

Thank you for welcoming me Watercolor. I checked today and the scale said 190.0. It may be because my monthly visitor is coming, but I am trying not to get too discouraged. I went to the gym today with a friend, and it was good as I haven't been to the gym in about two months. I like going to the gym, but then I don't go one day and it drags on. It is hard to balance work and an internship, especially as time is limited. Also, I don't think it is best to lose sleep.

KrisM11 02-02-2016 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watercolor (Post 5235537)
The scale budged a bit, and I am now 2 pounds down. YAY ME!

Kris
You will be back where you want to be real soon. Can't keep a good chick down!

Shymouse
:welcome2:
Glad to have you here. It's all about changing our eating and exercise until we can nudge our weight down. Half art, half science, making it livable and dare I say FUN!

Hi, again, Watercolor! :hug: Thank you for the encouragement! I'll keep on, keepin' on! Just gotta truck through this decade again. It's part of the ups and downs of this journey to health. You're so right about "making it livable" -- it really has to be, or we'll never maintain. Good reminder and congratulations on 2 lbs. down!!! Woohoo!!!

KrisM11 02-02-2016 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shymouse (Post 5235758)
Thank you for welcoming me Watercolor. I checked today and the scale said 190.0. It may be because my monthly visitor is coming, but I am trying not to get too discouraged. I went to the gym today with a friend, and it was good as I haven't been to the gym in about two months. I like going to the gym, but then I don't go one day and it drags on. It is hard to balance work and an internship, especially as time is limited. Also, I don't think it is best to lose sleep.

Welcome to the 80's shymouse! WTG getting to the gym! :carrot:I'm sure that water retention weight will be off in no time -- wise not to get too discouraged over it.

gigantosaurus 02-02-2016 07:02 PM

after beating myself up over having gained back 30+ of the 90 lbs that i lost two years ago, i decided to own up to it, forgive myself, and get back on the wagon. so here i am! i weighed in at 182.2 this morning. ready to get back to the 140's!

shymouse 02-04-2016 08:16 AM

KrisM11, I am less discouraged now. I am now just waiting to see where I will be at Saturday. I went to the gym twice this week, so I am happy about that. I plan on going more, and I have been trying to drink more water than I already do. Thanks for the support ^_^

gigantosaurus, welcome and I wish you to the best of luck. I am glad you are able to get back on the horse :)

KrisM11 02-04-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigantosaurus (Post 5236029)
after beating myself up over having gained back 30+ of the 90 lbs that i lost two years ago, i decided to own up to it, forgive myself, and get back on the wagon. so here i am! i weighed in at 182.2 this morning. ready to get back to the 140's!

Welcome! Way to get back on the wagon... I know it's easy to beat ourselves up when we gain back weight, but just remember how far you've come. Wise to forgive yourself and move forward -- that attitude will get you back to the 40's!:carrot:

KrisM11 02-04-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shymouse (Post 5236523)
KrisM11, I am less discouraged now. I am now just waiting to see where I will be at Saturday. I went to the gym twice this week, so I am happy about that. I plan on going more, and I have been trying to drink more water than I already do. Thanks for the support ^_^

gigantosaurus, welcome and I wish you to the best of luck. I am glad you are able to get back on the horse :)

Good job getting to the gym twice! I need to be more consistent with exercise AND water too! Even though I'm still sitting 4 lbs. above where I was, I had a clean eating day yesterday and am feeling more motivated! We can do this!!
I hope you have a great WI tomorrrow! :)

dayoneagain 02-04-2016 04:45 PM

Yes, we can! I'm looking forward to my next official weigh day on Monday - hoping to be under 185 so I can start to feel like I really might hit the 170s.

shymouse 02-05-2016 08:39 AM

KrisM11:
Thank you, I went again yesterday and hopefully I can go today despite the snow. It helps to be consistence of you are able to plan a gym day with a friend. I drink water normally, but I know drinking more will help me. I know I may weight more as my muscles are sore. I just need to wait for things to start fitting loosely. I know some people have clear water bottles and mark the time on it so they drink that much water by the times they have. I need to work on eating clean more, I try to keep the calories under Control, but I haven't been eating too clean. I am motivated though, well enough to keep going. I don't want to stop going to the gym under I need rest, it could be my undoing. Also, congrats on eatting clean as I know it can be hard to do. Well, I will let everyone know what my WI was. Hopefully it is in my favor despite my impending visitor and strength training.

I know we can all do this though and hopefully get into the 70s together or right after each other ^_^ I will probably be there in April, but I will be glad to see people here there when I get there.

KrisM11 02-07-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dayoneagain (Post 5236697)
Yes, we can! I'm looking forward to my next official weigh day on Monday - hoping to be under 185 so I can start to feel like I really might hit the 170s.

Let us know how it goes!!! Yes, you can officially be in the "low-80's" and closer to 70's!!! Yay!

KrisM11 02-07-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shymouse (Post 5236868)
KrisM11:
Thank you, I went again yesterday and hopefully I can go today despite the snow. It helps to be consistence of you are able to plan a gym day with a friend. I drink water normally, but I know drinking more will help me. I know I may weight more as my muscles are sore. I just need to wait for things to start fitting loosely. I know some people have clear water bottles and mark the time on it so they drink that much water by the times they have. I need to work on eating clean more, I try to keep the calories under Control, but I haven't been eating too clean. I am motivated though, well enough to keep going. I don't want to stop going to the gym under I need rest, it could be my undoing. Also, congrats on eatting clean as I know it can be hard to do. Well, I will let everyone know what my WI was. Hopefully it is in my favor despite my impending visitor and strength training.

I know we can all do this though and hopefully get into the 70s together or right after each other ^_^ I will probably be there in April, but I will be glad to see people here there when I get there.

How's it going Shymouse? How was your WI? I hope it is in your favor too!!!

That's actually a great idea with the water bottle. I had thought of getting a larger bottle or jug and just committing to drinking the entire thing each day. I have been drinking a LOT of lemon water the last few days and managed to flush out a few lbs. so down to 181.2, but have to stick with it!!! Been in the 80
s for months now! Gah! We will do it though! We need to stay strong. :)

Hanging in there with us Watercolor?

Hope everyone is having a good weekend! Stay strong my fellow 80's troopers!

Fityardie 02-08-2016 01:51 PM

Hi everyone! as of this morning I am 183lbs. working on moving over to the 170s. I feel stuck, I have been in the 180s for too long.

KrisM11 02-08-2016 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fityardie (Post 5237759)
Hi everyone! as of this morning I am 183lbs. working on moving over to the 170s. I feel stuck, I have been in the 180s for too long.

Welcome! I hear you! The 80's feel like they've swallowed me like quicksand. LOL GRRRR. I'm making it my mission this week to drink lots of lemon water, green tea, clean eating -- and move on to the 70's for good! We can do this!

Fityardie 02-08-2016 05:05 PM

KrissM11, that sounds like something I will try


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.


Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.