3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Getting out of the 180's??? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/305517-getting-out-180s.html)

jaimie1980 12-25-2015 02:50 PM

Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone has a blessed day with family and friends.

I almost feel a weight lifted off of my shoulders- we just finished Xmas dinner, and now the whole holiday thing is over! I feel so ready to get back to the normalcy of everyday life. I can't wait to be back on plan. I won't have any events/hold ups in January, so it should be a great month. Yay! I will weigh tomorrow and post my post holiday/pre January weight. I plan to set a goal for February 6th after I see my weight in the morning.

KrisM11 12-28-2015 10:50 AM

Hi, everyone ~

Back home and back at it. Could have been better, but definitely could have been worse. Just keeping on track this week, then NYE, then back at it full-throttle! :) 186.3 this a.m. If I can hold that through January 1, I'll be happy.

How is everyone else doing?

KrisM11 12-29-2015 09:13 AM

How is everyone doing? Hangin' in there? Anyone need a tow rope thrown from the wagon? Almost the New Year! :) I'm at 185.8 today.. holding steady at least.

jaimie1980 12-29-2015 08:16 PM

Good for you Kris!! Down already! I weighed at 183.4 on the 26th. However, I have not found my game yet, so easing back in. Today was good, had a small chef salad for lunch and having a protein shake for supper. I did sneak a couple bites of left over Christmas goodies at work, but nothing too horrible. Plan to work my way back to 100% over the next few days. I would guess my official 1st day back on the wagon will be after this weekend, so next Monday. I've decided to make my Feb 6th goal 175.

KrisM11 12-30-2015 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaimie1980 (Post 5225051)
Good for you Kris!! Down already! I weighed at 183.4 on the 26th. However, I have not found my game yet, so easing back in. Today was good, had a small chef salad for lunch and having a protein shake for supper. I did sneak a couple bites of left over Christmas goodies at work, but nothing too horrible. Plan to work my way back to 100% over the next few days. I would guess my official 1st day back on the wagon will be after this weekend, so next Monday. I've decided to make my Feb 6th goal 175.

Thanks, Jaimie! Just trying to hold steady in mid-80's through the NY. I know tomorrow won't be pretty, and that's OK. Will get back on track Friday and detox over w/e. ;) We will be back strong on Monday and I think your goal of 175 by Feb 6th is great and really doable! Hopefully we'll both have whooshes next week -- onward!

Watercolor 12-30-2015 12:40 PM

Hi Kids! :waving:

Kris and Jaimie - CONGRATS on maintaining!!!! It ain't easy, but you did it.

I've maintained my loss during the last coupla weeks, which I feel really good about.
Looking forward to increasing my efforts with everyone else when the January 1st bandwagon rolls around.

Thanks again for your warm encouragement.

noshoes 12-31-2015 07:28 AM

A pound away from leaving the 180s.

KrisM11 12-31-2015 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Watercolor (Post 5225221)
Hi Kids! :waving:

Kris and Jaimie - CONGRATS on maintaining!!!! It ain't easy, but you did it.

I've maintained my loss during the last coupla weeks, which I feel really good about.
Looking forward to increasing my efforts with everyone else when the January 1st bandwagon rolls around.

Thanks again for your warm encouragement.

Hi, Watercolor! Yay all of us for maintaining! That will give us the extra push going into the New Year! I'll have our wagon ready to push off on Monday -- all aboard! Next stop -- 70's!

KrisM11 12-31-2015 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by noshoes (Post 5225396)
A pound away from leaving the 180s.

Woohoo! WTG! We'll all see you in the 70's thread soon, hopefully! :)

Watercolor 01-01-2016 01:32 PM

noshoes
Congrats on your loss. I hope I'll join you in the 170s real soon.

Kris
Just back that bandwagon into my porch. I am SO on it.

Volatis 01-04-2016 10:49 AM

So I crept up to 184 over the holidays back to 182.5 today. So im joining you guys in the push to see that 179 appear on the scales.

KrisM11 01-04-2016 12:04 PM

Alright, time to 'fess up. I was off the wagon for two days on NYE and NY and managed to pack on 3.5 lbs -- up to 188. Discouraging because at one pt. the week after Christmas I was down to 184.5 and I've detoxed for two days and the weight still hasn't come off. Grrrrr. I guess all I can do is keep trucking forward and be glad I didn't land back in the 90's! :P

Watercolor 01-04-2016 01:06 PM

Well, I forgot to take my water pill on Friday and gained 6 pounds overnight. Yikes. Then Saturday night I had a half glass of wine and a dessert. I find eating sugar causes water retention for me. So, I'm slowly getting rid of the water now. Yesterday was good so I'm back on the bus.

Volatis 01-05-2016 08:08 AM

KrisM11 - hopefully your detox is reaping the rewards for you now
Watercolour - 6 lbs overnight - poor you - but at least you know it is down to water.

I'm down to 181.25 today so I am getting motivated to get back down below that 180 mark!

KrisM11 01-05-2016 09:57 AM

Watercolor --- GRRR with this water weight! lol If I known mine was going to "stick around" for so long, I probably would have thought twice... but, then again, I probably should have thought twice anyways. :P Hopefully you've flushed most of it out by now. I am a lb. down to 187, but still 2 lbs. over where I was. How did you do the rest of the day yesterday?

Volatis --- Yay! Wow, you are so close to the 70's! Keep going! We'll see you there within the month hopefully! :)

Jaimie --- Are you out there? :)