Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-06-2015, 09:38 PM   #91  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all,

Got in a walk at work and at home with little Hunter dog, he was happy, then did yoga and abs. We had shrimp and mixed veg for supper.

Flower loved reading your post!glad you're happy about results from your hardwork.

best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:44 PM   #92  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Mossy Spinach and kale is on the no no list. The list does say everything in moderation. I have proven to be more sensitive, so I try to stay away from those, too. I just read Flower's post about cooked green cabbage. I will probably have that sometime soon. I lurve me some sausage and cabbage.

Novangel Have you seen this? http://www.sephora.com/light-blue-su...rousel_p394595 I thought of you and it would be a great scent for your next trip. I have been trying it on every time I go near a store that has is. It smell so good. I refuse to buy a full size of anything else. I need to use up what I have. I would buy a travel size though. Although I haven't found that, yet.

Magistra Good job on the ballet. I have heard ballet workouts are tough.

Kelijpa Good job on the pound. ETA: Good job on those walks!

Rachel I will google and find out more info. Good job on the scale drop.

Ian Are you feeling satisfied with your lunches now? Sometimes it can be difficult to make those changes.

Kris Great job getting back with it. That's all that matters.

CoolMom Is your Mom still doing OK?

Syckgirlsfv Congrats on the .6!

Fairygaia I will check into the GI load and read your blog. I tend to have protein with the bread. I don't eat any other gluten, pasta, etc. except in a rare occasion. Hmm, well once a week, we have a dessert at home, too.

Flower Good job sticking to your plan and hanging in there. I think the next time DH wants cabbage, I will have some, too. There is nothing like a big pot of sausage and cabbage. Since I haven't had it in a long time, I'm really thinking about it.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!

Last edited by Diana3271; 05-06-2015 at 09:45 PM.
Diana3271 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:47 PM   #93  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1485 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Salad w/grilled salmon 700 calories

Exercise:
LM Body Attack 64
Old 05-06-2015, 10:21 PM   #94  

S/C/G: 319/264/200

Height: 5' 6"

Default Atkins Induction Day 15

I am doing great on induction so I decided to continue past the 14 day induction period. I did heavy yard work (tree limb pick up) and mowing for three hours today until it started raining.

My chicken BBQ yesterday went great. The chicken was cooked to perfection and I had so many compliments on the flavor thanks to my secret marinade recipe.

TOTAL: 13g Carbs, 89g Fat, 112g Protein, 1,378 Calories

Breakfast
Swaggerty - Premium Sausage Patties, 2 patty (1.2 oz)
Great Value - Cheese, Sharp Cheddar, Finely Shredded, 1/6 Cup
Generic - Egg - Fried - Extra Large, 3 Egg
Generic - Onion Yellow Sweet 1 Med Slice, 0.5 slice
Peppers - Jalapeno, raw, 1 pepper
Butter - Unsalted, 1 tbsp(s)

Lunch
Grilled Chuck Steak Boneless - Grilled Chuck Steak Boneless, 10 oz.
Generic - Fresh Steamed Zuccini, 1 cup sliced

Dinner
Generic - Egg - Fried - Extra Large, 2 Egg
Great Value - Smoked Ham Slices, 1 slices

Snacks
Herb-ox - Chicken Granulated Boullion, 2 tsp
Radishes - Raw, 10 large (1" to 1-1/4" dia)
Larry H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:01 PM   #95  
Warrior Princess

B:
Coffee w/ half/half and tsp of sugar
Yogurt w/ blueberries and granola

L:
1 can V8

D:
Leftover salmon filet.

S:
Green apple

Exercise: 2 1/2 miles, didn't have time for 5k.

I just got back from the gym at 9pm. I'm gonna have to have another snack, my stomach is eating itself. I will never be able to sleep otherwise.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:00 AM   #96  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

so DH and I did go for a ride on our bikes - 11 miles. that's a 600 calorie burn so it's a good thing

Dinner was a fried chicken breast from Pavilions (skin removed), some steamed cauliflower, and some of DH's homemade garlic mashed potatoes that he made yesterday. I have calories left out of my regular allotment, so a snack won't have me eating back the ones I burned!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 02:18 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 196/158/150

Height: 5' 6"

sending to everyone!

B: whole wheat bagel, butter, raspberries, chai tea
L: big green salad with chicken
S: handful of nuts, 1 Sees orange cream pop
D: Italian turkey meatballs with crushed tomatoes

Exercise: 20 min Kathryn Morgan Classic Ballet Class Workout
magistra17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:14 AM   #98  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

W-174.7
Breakfast and lunch packed, today 2 bananas instead of fruit cup. Got light activia yogurt last time, didn't realize it, even though it's all over the package got regular nonfat this time, it tastes so much better, well worth the 40 calorie difference. I had vanilla last night, DH had cherry, he said his new favorite, peach was his previous fave.

Hope everyone has a great day

Mossy thanks for getting me to focus on my inspirational Kaplods quotes again!

Flower life's a party, rock your body, I just read a few Marcel the shell quotes to start the day off on the right foot

Last edited by kelijpa; 05-07-2015 at 06:19 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 07:54 AM   #99  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Sedentary Lifestyle Stretch from Perfect in 10 Stretch
This Morning: Oxycise Level 1 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1485 +
Weigh In: 174.8
Up: .2

Have a great day!
Old 05-07-2015, 10:05 AM   #100  

S/C/G: 265/175/140

Height: 5'3"

Syckgirls, way to go on the long bike ride! I can't remember the last time I rode a bike - I had a mountain bike through college and was in awesome shape. Maybe I should consider getting another.

Fairy, yoga in the garden sounds awesome. My 19YO DD and I sometimes take our yoga mats in the driveway if the weather is nice, but it's not quite the same standing in a suburban subdivision as I imagine it is for you in a lovely garden.

Larry, congrats on rocking induction! Many people continue induction for much longer than 2 weeks and do well. I say, as long as it keeps working, keep doing what you're doing!

The marinated chicken I made last night was SOOO delicious! In the morning, I mixed dijon, lime juice, honey, olive oil, S&P, and a bunch of garlic and poured that over some chicken breasts to marinate all day. Cooked that up on my grill pan, and it was super moist and tasty!

I didn't make it for my evening walk yesterday. I came home completely exhausted. I managed to cook dinner, and then was a lump the rest of the evening. I did get in 35 minutes at lunch, though.

May 1 start - 245
W-243 (down .6 from yesterday!)
B- coffee with coconut oil and cashew milk; banana
L- leftover ribs, salad with homemade ranch (made with my homemade mayo, cashew milk, and spices)
D- just DD13 and I tonight, so think we'll reheat some leftovers and clean up the fridge
S- grapefruit, boiled eggs
E- 30 minute walk at lunch; 30 minutes after dinner, weather pending, or an exercise video.

We're in the middle of N Texas storm season, so thunderstorms are in the forecast just about every day. At least at work, I can go walk laps around the parking garage if it's raining.
rachel2writer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:13 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 299/159/129

Height: 5'1

Had a great day -Health plan wise yesterday. Had emotional stuff to feel-look into, talk about with a friend, let go & move on. Did my aerobic DVD. Tried on clothes in storage closet and fit a dress with room to spare and 3 pants (very tightly in waist) that I thought I'd have to lose another 20 pds to fit. :0 seem to be shifting where I hold my weight. Is that an age thing?

Rachel2writer: You are a good writer-is that your profession? I read several pages on your blog, but couldn't figure out how to comment. Anyway, I liked it, I wanted to tell you about the potato chips I eat. They are Kettle Brand. Mind you not kettle type-but the brand name is "Kettle"
I have 1 once servings with high protein salads or 1/2 sandwiches & to use as Coating to fry fish or sometimes bake chicken. Here is the ingredient list: Potatoes, safflower &or sunflower, &or canola oil, sea salt (this is the sea salt flavored ones-they have other flavors) That is it.)0 trans fat, No MSG, No preservatives, Gluten Free, non GMO project verified, Made with all natural ingredients. I think they qualify as Paleo. Personals-to be continued.
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:27 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 299/159/129

Height: 5'1

Personals:
Flower: Yea, I ended up with a cat nap myself yesterday. And Yes ahead of goal is a good thing. I'm fascinated by the meridian clock-I'm investigating that one.

Syckgirlsfy: 11 miles?! Wow That is how far we are from the cities edge. That is a long way. I told my sis that I'm visualizing being able to walk and run her beach and she told me to visualize riding bikes with her DH. So I added that and hopefully by the time I have the funds to go to I'll be able to.

Larry: So how about sharing that BBQ recipe with us?

Dianna: Is Sedentary Lite a DVD? Sounds about my speed.
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #103  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

rachel and Fairy - 11 miles is my short ride! LOL DH and I usually go for 20-30 mile rides on the weekends...and 20 after work during the week when the weather is nice. It's just been sucky this week...gray and ugly. We are in a drought and need the rain, but it ain't falling!!! We rode 26 miles on Saturday

B - trader joes high fiber cereal/coconut milk
S - blueberry fiber cake
L - 1/2 grilled chicken breast, steamed cauliflower, baked potato w/lite sour cream
D - I feel like having stuffed chicken breast and salad!

working until 5 tonight, an hour later than usual, so we'll go for about a 4 mile walk when I get home.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:20 PM   #104  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Mornin'

W no change
B egg on toast
L veg, sausage
D chicken noodle soup

Diana, my mom is doing great. She finally cleared that nasty cold.

Speaking of clothes and body changes, my girls are notibly swimming down at the bottom of my bra. The band doesn't feel any different though. I guess I need to invest in a smaller size. PS that only leaves one more size to drop before they are gone completely.

Going on a walk with my three member Slow Hike Club today. Woot!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 12:39 PM   #105  

S/C/G: 265/175/140

Height: 5'3"

Thanks, Fairy! I'm a technical writer by trade. I've always journaled and blogged - it's a great way to sort out all the noise in my brain.

I love potato chips, but don't use any seed oil or processed vegetable oils (like canola, sunflower, etc). I have made my own chips a few times, but it's never quite the same!
rachel2writer is offline   Reply With Quote