Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-04-2015, 12:07 PM   #1  

Default loose 50 lbs

i have to loose 50 lbs and i just stared working out 2 weeks ago and i losted 7 lbs is that a good sign ? i hope i will stay motovated
switowendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 02:40 PM   #2  
Makin it stick

S/C/G: 208/ticker/155

Height: 5'7''

People usually lose a lot when they start (its mostly water weight, but it's good encouragement). Just dont be discouraged when you aren't losing 7lbs/2 weeks as you get closer to your goal.

Are you eating healthy as well? Because while exercise is important, working out does NOT make you lose weight. Weight loss is simply eating less than your body is using, and without a proper diet you will not lose.

Good luck!
superherothin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2015, 03:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/145

Height: 5'4

I'd say it's a sign that you're off to a good start. I wouldn't give motivation too much thought. That will come and go. IMO, what'll help you more is to stay committed, even when things aren't going as well as they are right now.

Good luck!
Streudel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:35 PM   #4  
Mandy

S/C/G: 153/153/120

Height: 5'5'' or 165cm

superhecothin is right. A healthy amount of weight to lose per week is 1 lbs, 2 if you're really intensive (I sometimes don't even reach 1). It might be an indication that you're losing muscle, as well, or that you're losing water weight. You'll have to tell by the amount of water you drink/strength training you do c:

I hope you'll stay motivated, too! If you ever need a boost, we're here for you! But good job so far!
wendybirdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:01 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 245/245/185

Height: 5'10"

i had a baby a year ago at that time i had lost 40 lbs. Im now back up and feel absolutely disgusting. I cant stop eating and I find myself binging. I have to find a way to get back on track but feel to down in the dumps to actually start. Where have you found your motivation.
diferenc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 09:02 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 245/245/185

Height: 5'10"

Unhappy help...

i had a baby a year ago at that time i had lost 40 lbs. Im now back up and feel absolutely disgusting. I cant stop eating and I find myself binging. I have to find a way to get back on track but feel to down in the dumps to actually start. Where have you found your motivation.
diferenc3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2015, 12:01 AM   #7  

Good job! But don't get discouraged when you don't see the scale moving. I know I do. Lol I should take my own advise.
Campana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 08:33 PM   #8  
300+ Chick

Yahoo on your 7 Lbs loss so far!! Excellent!! Keep it up!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2015, 08:42 PM   #9  
kilo by kilo

S/C/G: 95.1/91.9/70 (209/202.6/154)

Height: 170cm

Well done!

I'm in week one of my 'restart' and on morning three and 3lbs down. As much as I love seeing the scales moving I know that the beginning loss isn't real in many ways and I look forward to 6 weeks down the line when I am consistently losing one or two pounds a week because I am still committed to the programme that has given me this quick start.

Keep up the great work!
stepbystep is offline   Reply With Quote