Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-01-2015, 09:30 PM   #16  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

maddierep Hi and Welcome to the check-in. I don't recall if you checked in with the other thread since I've had a lot going on. But, welcome here.

I'm not going to do personals tonight. I haven't slept very well since the break-in. I need to get to bed a little early tonight. I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but we were suspicious of the customer. Did I even mention this? I wish I had time to go back and look. I found it interesting that others here are suspicious, too. This is more than about the contents of the truck. He kept saying that he didn't have the money, yet, to pick the truck up. Saturday when the police called him and he came to the shop, he said that he had the money now and wanted to get the truck. The police had already told him that the truck had been stolen. Just too weird. I spoke with our insurance company today and they said they are working with the police about the situation. I'm sure this is standard procedure. I can't imagine he would steal it because if someone gets pulled over in that vehicle, they will go to jail due to it being reported as stolen. It will all get figured out. At least he didn't come back to the shop carrying on again. I would have called the police if he did.

I have continued to listen to my guided meditations/affirmations during the day. Literally allllllllllll day long! My mind has wandered off, thinking about stress eating, but I haven't done it. I am so proud of that. Yesterday I could feel myself swelling throughout the day. Last night and this morning my breathing was compromised a bit. I took an extra antihistamine today, so hopefully that will help some. I am amazed at how swollen my face has been and hasn't gone down. Normally I wake to it being swollen and it will go down with gravity. The fluid will redistribute and go to other areas. Not the last couple of days. Totally weird, even for me. Hopefully it will start calming down soon.

Again, I am so happy about the good news from my DH's biopsies. Such a blessing. Speaking of this, Syckgirlsfv, I'm still holding your Dad in prayer.

Total Approx 1485 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
Grilled salmon 500 calories
green beans 100 calories
sugar snap peas 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's Plateau Buster Plateau Challenge Premix w/8's & 15's
I can tell I am stronger from the last time I did this workout. The 15's about killed me, though. I would like to see if I can drop down to 12's but do the whole workout with them. If that doesn't work, I can drop down to 12's but increase the 8's to 10's.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 09:48 PM   #17  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

No exercise today.

B: lemon oatmeal with chopped mandarin orange.
S: smoothie with 1/2 grapefruit, 1/2 apple, and frozen collard greens.
L: 1 cup shredded chicken with 3 tbsp BBQ sauce and some mustard, 1.5 cups broccoli.
S: 1 cup soy milk, 1 mandarin orange.
D: Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken, broccoli, peas and carrots. A piece of dark chocolate and some almonds for dessert.

You know what freaks me out? I randomly found this article about a woman who weighs like 800 lbs or something, and it had an example of her daily food intake. I glanced over it, and honestly don't think I'd have that much trouble eating that amount of food (minus all the soda - fills me up like crazy) in a day if I tried. It was something like 22,000 calories. It kind of confirms what I know about myself - if I ate everything I wanted, I could definitely weigh north of 350+ lbs right now. It's kinda scary to think about.

On a less scary note, I think I might be developing more of a taste for sour and bitter flavors. It's nice. I still like salty, sweet, etc, but I like forming other tastes, too.
Penny105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 11:47 PM   #18  

I posted this in the March thread. Now that I realized, I am posting it here. Hello April

Hi everyone. Going to make this very short. Sorry I am not writing more personals. Had only 3 hours sleep last night. So trying to keep things short.

Diana, That's horrible re the jerk. I too wonder if syckgirl is right about it. Maybe the guy just has serious anger issues. idk. But I am glad your friend was there to wittness it.

Syckgirl, glad your dad is doing okay. Recovering well. That's good news.

Coolmom, sorry about those saggy pants. Maybe a ribbon could substitute for a belt? With some velcro sewn on?

Food was better today 940 calories. very low in carbs.
I am hoping that I will have another low calorie day tomorrow. On monday I am having a friend over for dinner. I do not want to look and feel bloated.

I hope everyone has an awesome Thursday. I think I will.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 06:10 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Hi everyone. Hope you are all doing well. Life on the farm is going to start getting busy...heard the first spring peepers last night.

I did good yesterday and love the idea of posting daily progress

B - bowl of oatmeal
S - banana
L- cup of soup and sandwich
D - chicken stir fry with rice
Renee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 07:53 AM   #20  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (chair)
A Meditation for Relaxation & Wellness

This Morning: Oxycise Level 1 workout

Calories for yesterday: 1485 +
Weigh In: 172.4
Down: 1.2 pounds

Have a great day!
Old 04-02-2015, 09:13 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 253/253/149

Height: 170cm/ 5 ft 7in

Hi guys! Hope everyone is having a great day!!
Today I've walked for half an hour and did about ten minutes of weights.
Had a productive day and bought a new black sweater. Was feeling pretty good when I asked for the top until she immediately said "Let me get you the XL" before I'd even tried it on. LOL oh well can't let this stuff get you down!!!
Today I had:
a salad with rocket, lettuce, tomato and chicken that was cooked in water with spices.
Snacks- 4 low fat cream cheese pieces.
dinner: steak with a tiny bit of mash potato.
2 L of water (half a gallon)
Tomorrows goal is to drink 3L of water.
Diana Hope your day today goes a lot better!!
Have a great day everybody
Golda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 10:09 AM   #22  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

Morning all!

Today's food plan . . . with lots of water throughout the day:

Breakfast:
Greek yogurt and cottage cheese
Coffee

Snack:
Apple

Lunch:
Salad with chopped chicken
Sliced Tomato & cottage cheese

Dinner:
Pork chop
Veggie - ? not sure what yet
MadeToThrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 11:38 AM   #23  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post
I can't imagine he would steal it because if someone gets pulled over in that vehicle, they will go to jail due to it being reported as stolen.
They steal it and have it destroyed (or stripped down to the frame) for insurance money, not to continue driving it. Regardless, they will get it figured out. Hope you feel better soon.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:07 PM   #24  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

oops, posted this in the wrong month this morning!

morning everyone

my daughter is having a great time in Vegas she's been texting me pics. I'm glad.

Going to ride a short one after work - 11 miles. DH has a meeting so I'll go it alone. Stayed well within calories yesterday and I've lost 4 pounds of water, but really I guess I had picked up 5 so I do have one more to go to be back in my low range.

B - belvita
S - dried apricots, fancy mixed nuts (cashews, 2 kinds of almonds, brazil nuts, macadamia nuts, pecans)
L - leftover Omaha steak (from DH's grill fest...last piece!) and brown rice, A1
D - Omaha steaks pork carnitas, tortilla, guac and sour cream. Either asparagus or steamed broccoli

everyone have a great day!!!
Old 04-02-2015, 01:37 PM   #25  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Hi ya.

I am in the UK now not weighing but eating fresh fish and working out.

I must be losing since my portion sizes are smaller.

I go to see my kids tomorrow after spending a few days with my mom.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:17 PM   #26  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Haven't stepped on the scale
Walked 45 minutes yesterday
Ate 2000 calories
Grumpy
Veil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 02:26 PM   #27  
Do More than Survive

S/C/G: 285-Heaviest/199/175

Height: 5'7"

Less than 300 calories . . . and delicious. Same thing I had for dinner last night (minus the cottage cheese and last night's dressing was an asian dressing). Can you tell I like pepper?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lunch.jpg (22.0 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by MadeToThrive; 04-02-2015 at 02:26 PM.
MadeToThrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 04:01 PM   #28  

MadeToThrive, that does look delicious.

Diana, I sort of was thinking of the possibility that some people do it for the insurance money. But hey, the guy just could be an honest ragaholic. Did you see on the news how that detectibe went into a rage to a uber car driver in NYC? It was wacky. The detective was consumed with rage.

Hi everyone else. I gotta catch up on personals. But not right at the moment.

Really trying hard to not have a second bag of 360 calorie chips. So far so good. But I REALLY want them. I told myself I could have 3 meals if I didnt have the second bag of chips. I think that quieted myself down. But I think I am going to trick myself into it being just 2 meals. Can I actually trick myself that way? Perhaps. It surely did work yesterday. One good thing is that the cheat food is not as fattning as it was.

Forecasting 2 inches of snow in the valley on Saturday/Sunday. More than that in the mountains. Hope the easter bunny has snowsshoes for his cute little stompers. aka rabbits feet.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:50 PM   #29  
on a journey

Didn't have the greatest of days here. I have yet another migraine. I am also having a terrible period, it could be why my migraines have been so bad. Being peri-menopausal sucks. I dare not weigh-in today. I feel like a cow.

I hope you all had a better day than I did. Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day for me.

It rained all day but was very warm here in Ohio. Let's hope tomorrow is warm too.

Much love to all.
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:58 PM   #30  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

DH is working a little late, so I will catch up with personals from my post last night.

Penny I can totally relate to that fear. A few years ago it was DH's birthday and we were going to the fair on the same day. I took the day off from counting calories. I enjoyed myself but didn't have some crazy out of control binge. I estimated my calories the next day and they were at least 10,000. I didn't even feel overly full. Boy was it a fun day.

Flower I hope you were able to get more rest last night. Good luck with those chips and the rest of your day. I didn't hear about the NYC situation, but I agree, people have gone crazy! I wish I could send you some of our nice weather.

Renee Great job on your day.

Golda No worries about the sizes. You are making progress, that's all that matters.

Kris The salad looks great. Good job with the Invokana. Do you use their discount card? DH is doing well on Invokana, too.

Novangel People are just crazy. I guess they are trying to get fast money. It's not worth the risk for me. I would rather do honest work. How is your calf/leg?

Syckgirlsfv Good job getting rid of the water weight.

Ian Was your Mom shocked at all he progress you have made? Enjoy the visit with your children.

Veil Good job on that walk. It's the best exercise.

I'll check back in tonight.