Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2003, 07:31 AM   #16  

Congratulations Jean to you and your family on the new arrival. I bet she is just adorable!

I suppose I am going to be walking again today. As of late yesterday afternoon the sign was still up. I am sore all over from walking so far, but I guess you do what you have to do and if I want to walk the 5K with my daughter I have to get used to it.

I guess we may have dodged a bullet with our car. It is only 2 years old and still under warranty, but Sat we had the check engine light just pop on while I was out so I came home right away and Jack took it to the mechanic. They run this test on it and it pops out this code which for us was something to do with the emissions. He said it does not hurt the car to drive it but it will cost $350 to fix. Anyway, Jack talked to a guy at work and he said his wife's car did the same thing and her manual said to disconnect the battery and reconnect to reset the computer in the car. If there is something wrong the light will come back on, if not it is just a computer glitch that I guess happens with these newer cars and yahoo that is what happened. We have tags this month so we would have had to have had it fixed right away as we have inspections here. Jack is going to take it and get it inspected today and if it passes great if not, we know how much it will cost to get it fixed, but I figure it will pass since the light went back out.

Have a great day flowers!

Faye
Old 08-12-2003, 03:10 PM   #17  

Hi Gma Jean,

I'm not as fancy as the Memphis Belle, but my feelings are the same..........this will make returning to school easier, as you'll be preoccupied w/one little fuzz ball

Just had yet another afternoon rain..........I swear it's like it is in FL in the summertime. I can remember sitting on our dock in the afternoon and watching the showers come across the bay on a daily basis.

THink I'll go to the State Fair Sat. night, as a friend has given me his box to see "River Dance"........can't very well pass that one up! I think this group is an off shoot of the original company, but who cares.........I sure couldn't do that stuff!

Have a good one,
Bubs
Closed Thread