Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 04:35 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

wow this thread's moving too fast for me these days!

flower once I graduate with my BS in Accounting I can sit for the CPA exam - I wasn't really wanting to, but everyone says it's my best bet since I will be just out of school and it shouldn't be as hard to study for. I should be done in time for graduation next year if all goes as planned.

DH is coming home! I miss him! LOL imagine that! He is making the 4 hour drive right now from Vegas and should be home shortly after I get home tonight, so we'll have a few cocktails and watch Better Call Saul. My weight is holding steady between 150 and 153, and right now TOM has decided to be 12 days late so I guess I can call it a skip? Weird.

Can't wait to get back on my bike and ride off calories! I think tomorrow we can do a 4 mile walk, but not tonight because DH will be too tired and I have't seen him in like, 4 days.

B - belvita
S - velveeta low fat shells and cheese
L - southwest salad (no meat, just lettuces and seeds)
D - not sure yet...garden burger? turkey burger? chicken strips? pork chops and rice, maybe? all of a sudden I can't recall what's available!
Old 03-04-2015, 06:01 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

I just realized that I have been in the 150's almost a year now! AND, I've been maintaining at 150-153 for like, almost that long! YAY! GO ME! I WILL make the 140's eventually, but I'm happy and comfortable and look good at this weight, too.
Old 03-04-2015, 07:26 PM   #93  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

S/C/G: +24/+12.6/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syckgirlsfv View Post
I just realized that I have been in the 150's almost a year now! AND, I've been maintaining at 150-153 for like, almost that long! YAY! GO ME! I WILL make the 140's eventually, but I'm happy and comfortable and look good at this weight, too.
That's so great, Syckgirl!!
Old 03-04-2015, 07:53 PM   #94  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Today and tomorrow our high temp is 80+ degrees. Friday the high is 30's. That's crazy!

I'm caught up with the posts, but I won't be able to do personals tonight. I'm getting ready to watch Survivor.

Total Approx 1435 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (650 calories)
Artisan Bistro salmon dinner w/extra veggies 375 calories
extra piece of salmon 175 calories
watermelon chunks 100 calories

Exercise:
Peak 10 Cardio Interval Burn

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-04-2015 at 07:53 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:43 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 174/145.6/130-117

Height: 5feet1

Wow Mossy you are on the research horse!

I am craving right now but trying to delay.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:52 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 196/196/140

Height: 5'5"

I did great today until 4 p - after that, went off the rails BIG time... will get back on track tomorrow...
Old 03-04-2015, 09:22 PM   #97  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

Exercise: 30 minutes of pilates (as always, free off of YouTube). I'll probably do more crunches before bed.

B: banana oatmeal
S: Greek yogurt
L: Thai black pepper tofu with cooked collard greens, rice, and hotsauce
S: fruit cup
D: microwave meal with 1 cup mixed chopped veggies and 1 cup broccoli

---
Veil: I actually get free gym membership through my work. It's not a gym at my work, but it's near it. So, since it's free, I figured I'd use it. And as far as the several rude people, as long as it's not too disruptive or in my face, I don't care much. I don't know them from Adam.

Thanks for the fasting info! I wouldn't really be doing it for food reasons, but I have a hard time focusing on spiritual matters. I kind of wish I was better at it. Practice, right?

momwithdogs: I'm not sure. I think both have their pitfalls. For me, my weight loss yo-yos mostly. It makes me a bit crazy on bad days (like being up 3 lbs for no reason), but I try to remind myself it's fluid retention/loss mostly. But overall, I do best when losing at a steady rate. Holdups make me very twitchy and likely to slip.

Syckgirlsfv: Congrats!
Old 03-04-2015, 09:31 PM   #98  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

So, this weekend I'm going out of town with friends for a couple days. I'll have little to no control over the food (they always bring a TON of tempting food...like, obscene amounts). This has been a problem for me in the past. I'm trying to come up with strategies based on my previous slips. Some things I'm considering:

1. No alcohol. About 2/3 of the time, I get munchy even if I have one drink. (This'll be hard - we have good alcohol there).
2. Don't get hungry. I'm weaker when I'm hungry and grab the nearest cookie or four.
3. Get enough sleep. Easier said than done - we stay up 'til the wee hours.
4. Maybe bring fresh fruits and veggies, maybe some hummus, that I can snack on when the urge strikes.

I normally calorie count, but I won't be able to this weekend. I'm very bad at intuitive eating. That'll be a challenge too.

Any tips that have saved you guys from overdoing it on a vacation?
Old 03-05-2015, 12:45 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 197 / ticker / 140

Height: 5' 4"

*waves to all* Super quick update today -- I have to get up really early tomorrow. *sends good vibes to all*

Also @kelijpa I didn't see the video, post the link if you can, I can't seem to find it.

Food for today:

Breakfast, 1 egg + 2 egg whites, turkey bacon, toast
Lunch: salmon/cucumber sushi roll, 1 cucumber roll
Snack: grapes, peanuts
Happy Hour: 1/2 beer
Dinner: 2 pieces dave's killer bread, 1 egg + 3 egg whites, 1 slice turkey bacon

Breakfast for dinner because I went to happy hour with my coworkers. I avoided bar food which was awesome (hard for me to do in the past) but the half beer made me feel really bloated. It just might be me, I felt that way yesterday.

I weight trained yesterday for an hour and today I took a rest day. I'm going to try to run tomorrow morning.

Good night all.
Old 03-05-2015, 02:38 AM   #100  

I will write personals tomorrow. Tonight I am in an adversarial relationship. (see below)

My scale is satan's spawn. That's all

Last edited by flower123; 03-05-2015 at 02:40 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 06:23 AM   #101  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Good morning everyone!

Slow & steady weight-loss plans have worked for me (in the past and working one presently). The risk to binge is too strong if I do those fast diets. Within the slow & steady plan I do plateau but reassure myself with positive talk. I usually see pants fit better and things tone-up and then I know my body is rearranging instead of "loss". But that's what I want- toned, more strength, and endurance. Running is good for my body- I see results. And yoga helps my mind. It's the persistence and focus that I struggle maintaining-- and stress can mess me up terribly. I love 3FC & this thread because it really helps with daily accountability. Slow & steady for me!

B- leftover chicken breast, green beans, 1/2 potato
D-HUGE salad, 10-12 breaded shrimp (eeeek!?! I just kept eating..)
S- 1/2 piece poppy seed bread

W- 237
E-long walk
Old 03-05-2015, 07:52 AM   #102  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/184.8/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: A Meditation for Relaxation & Wellness
This morning: Oxycise Level 1

Calories for yesterday: 1435 +
Weigh In: 172.8
Up: .4

Yesterday I was EXTREMELY low on energy when I did my workout. (I think it's hormones) It was a more intense workout. I got through it, but I think a lower intensity workout would have been a better option for me. I could have done a longer, lower intensity workout.

Have a wonderful day!
Old 03-05-2015, 10:12 AM   #103  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 141/see ticker/no more meds

Height: 5'2"

Great responses!

My gut tells me slow and steady is the way to go- I just don't like it, lol.

Mossy- I can tell you are putting a tremendous amount of thought into this and like me, I wonder if we're over thinking it. I totally agree that hormones can make everything fall out of sync, but, if your current WOE is not working, it just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to continue. You know, beating the dead horse and all. If you figure anything out, please fill me in.

Nova- What else can I say? Some people truly suck.

Yesterday, I ate 3 meals and two snacks. That might sound like a no-brainer to some, but for me, it's huge. I ate only when I was hungry and stopped when I had enough. This is my daily goal and I hope to **** I can keep it up.

PennyB- As for vacations/out with friends, I try to do things in moderation, but by no means skimp. I am doing all of this to enjoy my life more and for me that means socializing. I hope you find what works for you, but most of all, have a really good time doing it!

Hello to everyone else!
Old 03-05-2015, 11:33 AM   #104  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

S/C/G: +24/+12.6/0

Good morning!

W 155.8
B egg on toast, decaf w milk
L sandwich, homemade gummies
D soup

I'm taking a "me day" and going on an 8+ mile hike I've enjoyed in the past. Little 2 and 4 mile hikes haven't been tough enough and I'm hoping for the second day burn. I used to scarf down a burger and fries at the resturant near the end of the hike but I'll skip that this time.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:38 PM   #105  
The Chick-a-dee

S/C/G: 188/188/138

Height: 5' 4"

Hello

Today is my first day here. Looking forward to learning how this site
works !
Closed Thread