Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2015, 08:59 PM   #496  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Yeah, scrap all of that CoolMom. Go eat fish. Now please.

It just don't stick.

Last edited by IanG; 03-30-2015 at 09:03 PM.
Old 03-30-2015, 09:56 PM   #497  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/182/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

CoolMom That's funny's about the doggie place. Are the kids enjoying the trip?

Golda Good job on your day.

Renee Hi and welcome to the check-in.

Veil Glad you enjoyed the weekend. Today is a new day.

Kris Good job working on things.

Syckgirlsfv Good luck for the fist day back to class.

Jadeneko Hi

Ian Sleep makes a huge difference for me, too. Have a great trip. I hope your visit with the little ones is nice and peaceful.

Retrorabbit Enjoy the new spiralizer.

Waving Hi all around! Enjoy your evening!
Old 03-30-2015, 09:58 PM   #498  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1485 calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow white cheddar cheese 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 calories)
salad w/grilled chicken brought my own dressing 600 calories
bread 100 calories

Exercise:
KCM's YBB Workout One w/cardio rests w/8's & 15's
3 Miles w/Leslie
Old 03-30-2015, 10:03 PM   #499  
Hello!

S/C/G: 215/168.4/159.8

Height: 5' 5"

E: Yoga.

B: 1 slice toast, 1 egg, 1/2 kielbasa.
S: 1/2 apple.
L: 1 power bar.
S: mushrooms and cucumber slices dipped in a mix of 1 tbsp ranch and 1 tbsp hummus, 1/2 cup grape juice.
D: Teryaki chicken with rice and extra veggies, and a brownie for dessert.

Diana: Oh my gosh, I just read about what happened with you and the truck! I'm glad everyone's okay! What a thing to happen, though.

Jadeneko:
Old 03-30-2015, 10:55 PM   #500  

S/C/G: 178/156/150

Height: 5'8

Ian- the elliptical put me at 2300 calories burned for the day, including the calories I spend on homeostasis. After I ate the apple I had roughly consumed 1100 calories so far.
Old 03-31-2015, 12:49 AM   #501  

Sorry, MIA again. Seems to be a pattern for me.

Hi Jen8, great to meet you

Hi FairyGaia, great name !

Victoria, wow oh wow, your work out sounds, well, wow You must be one strong person. I am impressed.

Diana, SO sorry to hear that the business was broken into. So horrible that people do such things. Must have been annoying when you found out that the camera was not turned on.

Coolmom, great sounding food. Any food that has the word "bun" in it is good with me Glad you are having such a good time.

hello weight loss mentor. good to meet you

Golda, sounds like you are doing great with the diet and exercise. woohoo and yay

Renee, nice to meet you. I also live in the northeast. And yes, it has been a long winter. Wonderful that you show Miniature horses.

Veil, glad you had a good time at the party. And you had a healthy breakfast

Made to thrrive, Congrats on the loss. yay !!!

Syckgirlsfv, have you ever tried dandelion root tincture for menstrual water retention? I remembered reading about it. So I googled a very reputable herbalist and saw what she said. sure enough she recommends it http://www.susunweed.com/Article_PMS.htm

Hi Jedeneko, good to meet you

Ian, so glad to hear that you are going to be able to see your kids. I can only imagine how you must be looking forward to that.

Retro-rabbit, your food sounds really delicious. Very healthy. "elliptical for 50 minutes"? I bow at your feet

PennyB your food sounds delicious. Anything that is sausage is good with me

Mossy as usual your food sounds really good,

Kelijpa, glad you had a good time visiting your parents. And good that your dad is doing well. Must be a relief for you.

I think I said hi to everyone who posted in the past several days. If not, well Hi you

Calories today: 1560
I have been struggling with mind set. Trying to find that diet groove again. To "white knuckle it" until I get back in the groove. The good news is that my cheats are a lot less fattening. Still that is not good enough. I need to do better than that. Also I no longer am buying things with sugar in it. Unless it is savory food with some sugar in it. But the cravings for non sugary cheat food is pretty intense.

More good news. I called in to a free teleforum that a really gifted healer guy does. . He is unusually gifted at seeing and healing. Usually there are more than 400 people who want him to help them on these teleforum things. I do not know how many there were tonight. Anyway, I submitted a question. The chances of him actually seeing my question was probably less than 2%. But my question was read. And I did get amazing help. The question was about how difficult it is with me and the food thing. I think there is a good chance that his answer is going to help me. I just want to get back to where I was several months ago. When I felt more in control. I am not sure if he gave me healing. Because he said I did not really need it. But he did explain things that should help a lot. Its specific to me. So it would not help anyone else here. But I am hoping it will make a difference. Help me to be back in charge.

I hope you all have a great Tuesday. Soon the Easter bunny will be here. I am hoping he brings me some turkey jerky
Old 03-31-2015, 06:14 AM   #502  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Good morning everyone! I enjoy reading all of your posts.

For me, it's all about portion control and making better food choices. I can and will lose this extra weight!

I did ok yesterday

B - Bowl of oatmeal
S - Banana
L - Bowl of soup and sandwich
S - Apple
D - Steak and veggies
Old 03-31-2015, 07:43 AM   #503  

S/C/G: 253/253/149

Height: 170cm/ 5 ft 7in

Good evening everyone

Day was reasonable -
Boiled Eggs and spinach salad for breakfast
Lunch was fish with steamed asparagus
Dinner was some roasted sweet potatoes
3L of water drunk today (O.8 of a Gallon)
Exercise - light weights, sit ups and pilates for 30 mins.
Diana Thankyou
Flower Hope you can get back in to the diet groove. Just think of the positive changes that will happen throughout your journey that could lead to a happier and healthier life. Thats what I try to think throughout each day.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day

Last edited by Golda; 03-31-2015 at 07:52 AM.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:02 AM   #504  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Ian Have a safe trip.

Last night I added on:
Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
A Meditation for Relaxation & Wellness

This Morning: Oxycise Level 1 Workout

Well, my eyes were almost swollen shut when I got up this morning. Gotta love the angioedema. NOT!

Calories for yesterday: 1485 +
Weigh In: 173.2
Up: 1 pound <-- Not food related

Have a great day!

Last edited by Diana3271; 03-31-2015 at 08:02 AM.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:52 AM   #505  
on a journey

Hello friends,

I have never posted in this thread before, I hope you don't mind a new friend here.

I am doing sooooo well since Mid-January. I have lost 8 pounds. Now I know that isn't a lot but for me to even lose any weight is a miracle.

I gave up Mountain Dew to get the ball rolling. I'm not to the point where I count calories, the pounds are just coming off slowly due to no more MD. I am still watching what I eat and how much, just not to the point where I must count calories.

I hope this post finds you all well.
Old 03-31-2015, 08:58 AM   #506  

S/C/G: 226.4/224.4/175

Height: 5'10"

Hi Lisa!

We can do this!
Old 03-31-2015, 09:58 AM   #507  
I am losing it!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/195

Height: 6.1

Mon
W-235
Calories- 1400
short walk

mild migraine/headache AGAIN. Trying to look over the patterns of the last few days to figure out clues. Stress, caffeine, fighting, deadlines, not as much exercise as I should... Nah, don't see any clues at all...

Hi everyone!!

Coolmom75- Your trip sounds like such a wonderful adventure! Do you have any connections to the locals so that you can experience a more personal connection to the culture.. and homestyle foods? I love travelling with kids- opens their hearts (and mine) to the big & amazing world!

Diana- UGH! Nothing more frustrating than being robbed and vandalized. Ive been through it. Walked in on the idiot! How did they start your truck? What safety steps are you taking now? Those security cameras always seem to be pointing in the wrong direction or they are off-- frustrating!
I saw your calorie count from the BBQ Buffet- GREAT JOB! I would have walked in and clocked 800 calories just by breathing

Ian- So happy that running is therapy for you- you're an inspiration! Enjoy your time with your kids!

Syckgirlsfv- Best of luck in your classes!

Be well everyone!
Old 03-31-2015, 11:09 AM   #508  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

hey guys! I think I am going to like my tax class! Tonight would be Marketing, but campus is closed today. Saturday is a biology class called Sex and Gender (diversity requirement but I usually like biology so we'll see).

Last night's dinner was a grilled pork chop leftover from all the stuff DH grilled on Sunday and some brown rice. Had a couple nuts and some goldfish crackers when I got home last night - stayed under calories.

One pound of water gone this morning...we are going to ride 20 miles tonight so I should be able to report at least another one down tomorrow.

B - belvita
S - dried apricots, 1/2 avocado and 4 whole grain crackers
L - southwestern salad (safeway select, 310 cals)
D - not sure but either bacon pineapple chicken sausage or stuffed chicken breast and some kind of veggie - broccoli or asparagus.

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 03-31-2015 at 01:28 PM.
Old 03-31-2015, 03:38 PM   #509  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

Flower - you're amazing. You've made me really curious about the answer now. I love secrets. I hope it helps you and if it does, maybe you'll tell us the secret down the road.

Diana - hope everything's okay over at the shop/garage barn.

Syck - How's Dad?

OhioFreeSpirit - Hey there.

CoolMom - enjoy every minute of the vacay.

Okay, I'm still at the same place and I'm throwing everything up against the wall to see what sticks. This is all giving me a huge pinch. Spring is here and I can kick up the outdoor exercise. I like what Ian said about not eating back or eating directly after exercise. I don't do that but it's a good reminder. I don't snack just stick with 3 meals aday. Sometimes, I feel like I could live on air and sunshine, call it a day. I'm headed for the pool.

B - Chinese vegetables, beef from local place (no rice), coffee
L - Chinese vegetables, beef, booch and kefir mixed together
D - Don't know yet
E - Swimming
Old 03-31-2015, 03:42 PM   #510  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/145.3/145

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi all!
W-172.0 this morning TTOM hit with a vengeance so hopefully it will depart quickly and take this bloat with it.

Ian-hope you are having safe travel and the visit goes well.

Diana-Hunter was pretty excited, crazy dog he's getting a much needed haircut this weekend, he always seems extra wiggly when the fur comes off
Waving Hi all around

More later when I'm not on the phone, not loving the new mobile site...

Best to all
Closed Thread