Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-29-2015, 10:12 PM   #1  

Default help...

I am totally confused as to where I should post or b....I guess I just want 2 connect w/ some1 as desperate 2 lose weight as I am
mic2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:13 PM   #2  

can any1 help me
mic2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 10:44 PM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Welcome to 3fc! I can understand how desperate you feel because I felt the same way when I first got here six years ago. I don't know how much weight you have to lose but I had a lot. You said you don't know where to post. You can post anywhere you want to here. When I first got here, I had already decided I would follow to South Beach diet plan and so I introduced myself over there. There are lots of different forms here. Some are age-based, gender-based religious-based. diet based ....folks with specific medical issues or similar interests. The list just goes on and on. Read a bunch of posts and check out some forms. Maybe you can find a place that you think you would fit in well. I would suggest finding a group to start out with and post to that group every single day. Losing weight is a long term proposition and daily accountability really helps. That was the single most important turn around for me this time. I have checked in here every day since the day I signed up and slowly but surely the weight has come off. Most importantly for me, when I have little blips in my radar I don't go totally off the charts and get to the point where I've regained everything I've lost. That's been such a blessing for me!

I wish you the very best in your journey!

PS I forgot about the games forum. The first year I was here I spent a lot of time with the word games because it kept me distracted from the food. It really helped. Now I check in there every once in a while but since losing the weight I find that my entire life is changed and I'm usually busy doing other things.

Last edited by Lexxiss; 03-29-2015 at 10:46 PM.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 03:20 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 286.8/274/200

Hi I'm new here too.. I went straight to the challenges forums and those really help keep you motivated and accountable. Just jump in anywhere I was here a few years ago and it really helped but ended up getting on here less and less..... well long story short weight gain and loss of motivation. Here I am back again and ready to make new friends and lose some weight. Good luck to you and join in anywhere
countrygal89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 06:17 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 256/229/175

Height: 5'6"

Hello! I'm New here too! What plan are you on? I'm on IP
maryb527 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2015, 12:07 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 167/re-start:153/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

I second the Chicks up for a Challenge board. The 2% challenges have really helped me stay on track by setting up several reasonable small goals, and giving me an incentive to meet them.

Otherwise, just check out the names of the boards and find the ones that match your needs. And of course this main support board is good for general support
seize the day is offline   Reply With Quote