Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-05-2014, 03:46 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 209/ticker/170

Height: 5'8"

Howdy everyone! *waves*

Rehearsal was fun last night. We're repeating a couple pieces that I absolutely love... you know it's gonna be a good concert when you give one of them the first choir "read through" and your director tears up along with half of you...

Met my new service line senior director today. He's a cool guy! I like orthopedics. Going to be interesting to see where this takes us. Was up way too early on a day off though. ~_~ Yay for coffee.

So then I went shopping... and got a BEAUTIFUL navy blue formal gown, three shirts, black riding boots and a new purse for a STEAL at TJ Maxx. I'm so excited- I never have that kind of luck! Hit the grocery store and picked up some fresh veggies, hummus, salsa and some roasted red peppers.

Planning to prep dinner, throw in a movie and hop on the treadmill for a bit and then shower... and then our annual membership meeting for Search and Rescue tonight. Hopefully that doesn't get too hairy.

Food today:

Breakfast- small egg and potato burrito with queso, pico and corn salsa from Qdoba. Coffee with half and half. Man, that burrito packs a calorie punch, but boy does it taste good...

Lunch- Natural 34 Degree Crispbread crackers with tuna salad (tuna, mayo, relish, salt, pepper, finely diced onion, diced celery) and half of a large Asian pear.

Dinner- Going to do a veggie and sausage bake with chicken apple sausage, kale, cabbage, carrots, beets, celery, onions and peppers with an apple-cider vinegar/mustard/agave drizzle. Probably going to need a drink after the annual meeting, lol.

Guess I better get this prepped! Catch y'all later... hope all is going well today. No more earthquakes, fiery intestines or sore toes!! That's my first set of wishes... ;-)
Eydawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:56 PM   #77  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Tart cherry juice CoolMom75. Trust me, it works great for insomnia.

Last edited by IanG; 11-05-2014 at 03:56 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:28 PM   #78  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eydawn View Post
.. hope all is going well today. No more earthquakes, fiery intestines or sore toes!! That's my first set of wishes... ;-)
I second that EyDawn congrats on the great deals!

Trying to talk myself into going on the bike, I'll do it, but I seem to need to be talked into it tonight forsome reason...

Best to all
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:31 PM   #79  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

the quake was only a 4.8 and it gave the whole building a good shake but it was just a quick shake and then over....not like the long rocking quakes that we've had in the past...we had a good quake last summer that caused an undersea landslide that took out all the optical cables that connect our phones, internet and cell service to the rest of the world...that was a "fun" day at work lol

this one this morning was over in seconds and we all said that it was just the Earth celebrating our statewide election results!!
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:36 PM   #80  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

This will be a quick one for me.

Total Approx 1500 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Mediterranean Blend Veggies or Zucchini w/Tri Pepper Blend
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (400 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham 50 Calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 50 calories
Greek Yogurt 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Grilled chicken salad w/Bolthouse Farms dressing 500 calories
frozen grapes 200 calories

Exercise:
Slim in 6 Burn It Up minus floor work
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 09:38 PM   #81  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana3271 View Post

Novangel I hope the washing machine can be repaired. Appliances never pick a good time to go out. The guy that works for us part time told us today that his heat/ac unit just went out. We always joke "crap happens". He said today that it's raining terds on him.

The washer is fixed!

I ran 2 miles today...poorly...again. I had to hurry up so I could be back for BF to leave for band practice and I still had a full stomach. Don't run on a full stomach. I do not recommend.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:20 PM   #82  
Starting over sucks.

S/C/G: 485/445/250

Height: 6'1

I'm back and I'm fat. Let's leave it at

Seriously though, I've got to get back at it. Today was day 1 completely on plan (I've been easing into it slowly). Been lurking for awhile, very impressed with all your progress!

Weight: unknown. new scale on the way.

Breakfast:
Gouda 180 calories

Lunch:
Broccoli
Bacon
Eggs
mayo 700 calories

dinner:
Salmon with dill
Green beans 400 calories
Radiojane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:30 PM   #83  

Height: 5"6

Hi radiojane! I'm so glad to see you!!!!! Great job on the b plan day!!!

Novangel- a slow run is better than no run!

I am at 1800 tonight, or 1600 if I count exercise. I had a great day but had my first therapy session in ages, followed by dinner with friends. I had more to eat than I planned on but so long as I am counting, I am okay. Tomorrow is a new day
NorthernChick13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 10:32 PM   #84  

just saw your post flower. good for you for not letting one evening derail you. It happens! Focus in tomorrow and be proud of your incredible attitude!

Last edited by NorthernChick13; 11-06-2014 at 12:22 PM.
Old 11-05-2014, 11:34 PM   #85  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

I'm at 1000 calories, which seems crazy low for what I ate. I wonder if I missed something in there.

New veg was purchased and 15 bean mix for my next soup.

Flower, that was a healthy foods binge. How sad it didn't give you that delicious full feeling though. So not fair! I feel like a bottomless pit at times too and hate just having to sit with that unsatisfied feeling. Good job staying away from the candy and I hope you feel more in control tomorrow.

Radiojane! Good to see you back here. Good job staying on plan today. The first days are the hardest, right? You can do it!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 05:56 AM   #86  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Hi RadioJane! good to see you

We had split pea soup and Asian salad for supper, wicked combination...

Flower seems like you were in control even when out of control, good job not beating yourself up too much, I haveto work on that.

Diana

Coolmom great job with the low cals! That'll help get you to that next decade!

W-164.1
B-grits, raisins, almond milk, sunflower seeds
L- 5 bean salad, garlic stuffed olives, balsamic vinegar
D-?
S-? Out of fruit I'll take a pack of nuts
E- walk, bike

Hope everyone has a great day

Last edited by kelijpa; 11-06-2014 at 05:58 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:56 AM   #87  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

Radiojane It's great to see you back!

Last night I added on: Low Back Therapy from Gary Kraftsow's Viniyoga Therapy for the Low Back, Sacrum and Hips

Calories for yesterday: 1500 +
Weigh In: 165.6
Down: .8

It feels like TTOM is going to start any minute. It has been behaving itself since my last TTOM, which I find to be odd. In fact, I think it's the correct time to start. My next gyno appointment is the week after next.

Have a wonderful day!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:23 PM   #88  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

Good morning!

W 160.4 (no change)
B egg on toast
L soup
D veg, sausage

Have great day!
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 12:28 PM   #89  

Good morning, all!

It's report card season so that means looooong hours! I packed breakfast, lunch and dinner today and lunch and dinner are waiting in the fridge for me! To make up for last night's dinner, I made my lunches smaller so we shall see! Somebody made a cake and it had better be gone soon!

I also feel torn exercise-wise. I walk a half hour to work in pitch black forest and a half hour back. Someone offers me a ride but it's only -25 so it's not that bad yet. (That's -13 in fahrenheit! for you lovely non metric people!) I always say no because that walk burns 200 calories a day and also helps me have downtime between work and school BUT there is a big black WOLF on the path I walk on. I just found out and they haven't shot it yet.

UGHHHHH I LOATHE when wolves come into town. It's sad because they have to be "taken care of" but with little kids everywhere, we need to be careful.

So, do I walk!? Do i give up my calorie-insurance!? DO I GET EATEN BY WOLVES?! lmao maybe they can just eat my muffin top!!!!!
Old 11-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #90  

S/C/G: 70/61/58

Hi all! Didn't do so well yesterday, I was so tired and lacking energy. I'm still on the horse though!

Diet: 1443 calories. Still enough for very slow weight loss according to my fitness pal.

Exercise: 30 minute walk/run
Finch13 is offline   Reply With Quote