Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-02-2014, 07:33 AM   #1  
Comes with Warning Label

S/C/G: 17st3/15st2/14st

Height: 5ft 7

Unhappy Bit ran down ..

Anyone else feel PARTICULARILY fat during their time of the month?

I just cannot be positive about my weight during this time. I just feel miserable to be fair

I've now had 3 consecutive times of the month (I have been diagnosed with PCOS) since i started shedding the weight (i didn't use to have them at all..) and i feel huge! The scales doesn't say i have put weight on but i just feel horrible, bloated and gangly

/rant over
Sorrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I try not to be so hard on myself during TOM. I eat whatever I want, including chocolate. On the first or second day of my period I try to eat steak and potatoes, it's a tradition. I take naps, request a foot rub from hubby and make the most of it. I acknowledge that my body is doing something very normal and yet I allow myself to slow down and nurture my needs. I get headaches, bloating, cramps, and lower back pain for 2 days straight. Chocolate helps, and I either don't exercise at all or go for a leisurely walk, the walk usually does help with easing my cramps but it exacerbates my lower back pain.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote