• Hi

I am new to this website but am very encouraged at the posts that I have seen. I just don't know where to start so guidance would be appreciated.

I am 26 and excited about this because this is one of the most positive websites I've seen. I just want to do this right and have habits that are good and will be lifelong. I am lucky to have a supportive husband and I want to do this the right way.

SW:158
    CW:152
    GW:127

I appreciate any feedback and support!
  • Hi GE

You can jump onto any of the threads. All of the people here are great and I am sure they will welcome you with open arms. I am on Weighty Issues and you can check us out if you like. We get new poeple all of the time. The more the merrier. Like I said just jump into one that you feel fits you best and have fun. We are all on the same journey and we are all willing to help.
  • Another welcome here to 3FCs.
    I agree with you. I have read many places and this is one of the friendliest.
    You will find lots of support and suggestions here.
    I also suggest to just read as many sites as you can and when you find a group you feel "at home" in just jump right in. They all will welcome you with open arms.
    I know there are a lot of young and old here.... slightly overweight to extremely obese. Just keep reading... you will know when you found the right group for you.
    WELCOME again.
  • Thanks so much to both of you for responding. I will take your suggestions to heart! And Thanks for the welcome! I hope we cross paths again.
  • Hello GE

Another Welcome! I belong to the July Laded Ladies 4, why don't you pop on in and tell us all about yourself. There is a great bunch of ladies there, we have a lot of fun.
    Mel
  • Hi GE! I post at the Jaded Ladies too! Come on over and lurk a little. We would love to see you there.
  • Welcome GE