Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-10-2014, 09:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 151/151/120

Height: 5'3"

Default Let's try one more time!

Hi,
I don't know how many times I said "let's try to lose weight one.more.time. I have been trying (and at some points with success) to lose weight for the past 10 years. i am struggling with the same 30 lbs.
I eat because I am bored, stressed or just sad. I need a Buddy

My goal is to lose 1 pound/week. and my plan is to eat healthy, count my calories (1500 cal/day) and execise. I am a working mother, so my free time is rare... I am determined however to try again.
I injured my knee recently, swimming is all i can do for now.
Anyone would like to start this journey with me?
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 10:37 AM   #2  
Harness that energy.

S/C/G: 164.5/147.7/135

Height: 5'4"

I'm looking to lose 25-30 lbs. It's tough. Stress can really take over and hinder leaving the couch to go workout. Gaaah. The cold weather isn't helping either! Warm blanket vs. cold venture to the gym? NO BRAINER.

I'd love to buddy up with ya!
LilDazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 01:01 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 151/151/120

Height: 5'3"

Awesome
How do we do that? i cant find where to send you private message.
I propose we share our goals, then we share how well we did daily (because we will be awesome!).
Dogma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 02:48 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 215/188/150

Height: 5'4"

I don't need a buddy but I've decided over the past few months to tackle the stress and anxiety that cause me to overeat. I've been working out, journaling, doing chi gong, and most importantly I try to stop my mind from negative thoughts about myself and others. I guess in going zen lol. It's really helped me so much because as long as stress and anxiety rule supreme on my day I eat more and more. This process has led me very naturally towards IE and since I've started practicing the weight is coming off without effort, counting calories, self torture, guilt or deprivation.
Palestrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2014, 09:59 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wannabeskinny View Post
I don't need a buddy but I've decided over the past few months to tackle the stress and anxiety that cause me to overeat. I've been working out, journaling, doing chi gong, and most importantly I try to stop my mind from negative thoughts about myself and others. I guess in going zen lol. It's really helped me so much because as long as stress and anxiety rule supreme on my day I eat more and more. This process has led me very naturally towards IE and since I've started practicing the weight is coming off without effort, counting calories, self torture, guilt or deprivation.
That's really great. I need to find ways to stop negative thoughts from others, I seem to have a lot these days.

I would love a buddy as well. I can't count how many times I've started, but today is the first day I threw out my junk food, soda, all this useless carby/plastic food that i keep in my house. I made soup with fresh vegetables too.

You know what's funny when I was buying vegetables, the young girl (she was probably 18 or so) she didn't know any of the vegetables so she kept asking what Brussels sprouts were, she thought the cabbage was lettuce, it made me laugh, but then I thought many people must not eat vegetables very often then. I hope I can become a healthy eater!! and also lose. It really feel impossible for me sometimes.
Stopquitting is offline   Reply With Quote