Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 02-01-2014, 07:37 AM   #16  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

I didn't add on any yoga last night or the night before. I was just too tired.

I woke a little too early this morning. Truth be told, I went to bed too late and my body is used to waking by a certain time. Always trying to work on that on the weekends.

Calories for yesterday: 1380 +
Weigh In: 164
Down: 1.6 pounds

Have a great Saturday!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 08:49 AM   #17  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Diana I'm right with you on that, stayed up until 11:30 last night, up at 6, don't know why I keep thinking I'll sleep in...haven't eaten yet, still full from last night, I guess. We're planning on going to a small concert tonight, will probably eat out. Rather than getting something really fattening for tomorrow, I bought some frozen jumbo shrimp, looking forward to that. Oh yeah, I bought a julienne peeler yesterday, some carrots are going to get experimented on later and an egg poaching pan, can't get consistent results from the microwave.

Hope everyone has a great day and great weekend!

B- coffee w/creamer
L- maybe chicken soup
D- ?
E- walk w/little dog, he's getting a trim today, so that'll be his reward, he's not a big fan of trimming, he'd rather stay shaggy

travelingmichelle I use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, love it for 30 cals a cup.

Last edited by kelijpa; 02-01-2014 at 08:55 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:49 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 171/150/115

Height: 5'4

Hey guys, I haven't really been tracking because I've been quite ill for several days. I feel a little bit better today. I haven't been eating ridiculous stuff, just a bit less cooking than usual. I cooked for the first time since being sick today, made a fried egg, 3 sausage links, and a piece of toast.

I believe I'm eating around maintenance. We shall see when I weigh in after this thing passes.
laciemn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #19  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

morning! I'm up because I have to leave for school in half an hour...I'm up a pound this morning but there is really no reason for it other than maybe the sodium in the pizza? OR, TOM is beginning very slowly...I have been eating very lightly lately and staying under 1320 calories, so that must be it. I am not going to worry about it, because I know I'm doing well with food choices and still have NOT had any booze! And now I don't want it, either. Just my usual glass of wine at bedtime and that's all I even desire.

OK! no menu plans since I'll be at school until around 12:30, but I will eat before I leave so...

B - ancient grains cereal from Costco w/unsweetened almond milk
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:00 PM   #20  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Well, up another 0.6lbs today to 174lbs.

I am on the unsweetened flax milk today...25 calories a cup. That will dent the calories. I expect them to be about 1400 today.

Fat Calories Protein Carbs
Breakfast
Fish oil 5 40 0 0
oats 3 150 4 27
Flaxseed milk 2 19 0 1
dried apricot 0 16 0 4
honey 0 21 0 6
Coffee 3 25 0 1
Polar Kippers 12 162 14 0
Another coffee 3 25 0 1

Lunch
quails eggs 3 42 4 0
Dryheated Smelt 3 105 19 0
crab 1 120 26 0
Prawns 2 80 16 0
anchovies 2 65 10 0
Honey 0 64 0 17
Olives 2 30 0 2
Tomato 0 11 1 2
Mushroom 0 2 0 0
Red onion 0 8 0 2
Kidney beans 0 18 1 3
Spinach 0 4 0 1
Lentils 0 53 4 9
Kimchi 0 70 7 7

Beer 0 300 0 26
Total 39 1428 106 108
Weight 174

Targets based on weight Low High
Fat 52 87
Calories 2436 2784
Protein 157 209
Carbs target 348 522
Fat based on 20-30% caloric intake 32 48
20% less calories to cut 1949

Exercise: Did 50 minutes weight training followed by a 5k run.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #21  
Warrior Princess

Morning!

I have been MIA but I'm back. I've spent the last few days running almost non-stop errands (plus a funeral) in between working while experiencing relentless TOM fatigue. I've been going to bed by 9pm which is very early for me. This weather is definitely not helping either.

Today is MORE snow....they say around 12 more inches expected by the time everything is said and done on Tues. It gets harder and harder to drive anywhere in my Honda. They say this winter may break the record for most snow ever! I think we should get a t-shirt or something. I'm also hearing temps may be back down to -20 by Feb 7th. Not amused.

So today is more errands and then maybe someone can airlift me to the gym.

Happy February! 7 weeks till Spring!
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 01:25 PM   #22  
Vegetarian, Low carb

S/C/G: 180/168.1/120

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanG View Post
Well, up another 0.6lbs today to 174lbs.

I am on the unsweetened flax milk today...25 calories a cup. That will dent the calories. I expect them to be about 1400 today.
Flax milk is a new one for me and I thought I was pretty health-food savvy. How is the flavor? Flax anything always seems a bit fishy to me.

----------------

I am down to 154.4 this morning, down .6 from two days ago. Slow and steady wins the race, they say.

Today is an UpDay so I am looking forward to lots of healthy food: coffee with real cream, one minute flaxseed muffin with grass-fed butter, whole-fat Greek yogurt, steamed asparagus with gourmet aged cheddar cheese, an omelette with old-fashioned farm-raised eggs and local vegetables from the farmers market, etc. Started out with a bulletproof coffee. Mmmmm.
shr1nk1ngme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:29 PM   #23  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

got super hungry at school so I went to our on-campus El Pollo Loco and got a chicken taco al carbon and tortilla roll. YUM! 560 cals in total. I thought the roll would be smaller, so I didn't need the taco. I'll know next time.

Getting ready to go back out and buy some smaller plates for our weight set...we need (I should say I need) some nickels and some 2.5ers. From my push-ups yesterday, I am sore everywhere! triceps, chest, sides, lower abs...what a difference those push-up bars make!

Last edited by Syckgirlsfv; 02-01-2014 at 06:50 PM.
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:54 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 230/ticker/135

Height: 5'7''

Weekends are my kryptonite, but I was pretty good today

Breakfast - oatmeal (200 calories)
Lunch - hot chocolate (300 calories!)
Dinner - more hummus and tabbouleh (~700 calories)
Dessert - toast with cherry jam (~200 calories)
Exercise - snowshoeing x 1.5 h (? calories, but whatever it is I'll take it!)

Last edited by WahineByTheSea; 02-01-2014 at 04:57 PM.
WahineByTheSea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #25  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr1nk1ngme View Post
Flax milk is a new one for me and I thought I was pretty health-food savvy. How is the flavor? Flax anything always seems a bit fishy to me.
It tastes a little nutty. I do love fish though, so I doubt I would notice!
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 09:50 PM   #26  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

very long day running all kinds of errands with everyone....had another nasty run in with the lady that we had to get a protective order against...looks like we'll need another one *sigh*

it was a rest day from the gym and I also haven't eaten much at all today...610 calories and 27 carbs and i'm STARVING waiting for dinner to cook
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:20 PM   #27  
Warrior Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by alaskanlaughter View Post
had another nasty run in with the lady that we had to get a protective order against...looks like we'll need another one
I don't remember this, you can't catch a break with the crazies. :/

I did Jillian 30DS...poorly. I'm just a bloated, crabby, and emotional mess this month, & TOM hasn't even started yet. I notice consistently that my heart rate goes higher during hormone surges too, I can't catch my breath and I burn out faster.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 10:57 PM   #28  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Talk about a day not going as planned! Last night DH was trying to finish up a job. The parts were delayed coming in due to the Winter weather. The customer had been huffing and puffing and it wasn't even our fault. We understand though because the truck is for work and he is having to rent a truck. The parts that came in were WRONG! The dealerships were closed at that time. Most of the parts we use are dealer only but he tried the regular parts stores anyways. They didn't have the part. When the dealer opened this morning he called to locate the part. They didn't have it in our area. It was available in Columbia, which is half way across the state from us. If we ordered it, we wouldn't get it until Tuesday. We got in the truck to drive to Columbia to get it. We got the part and got back home. DH still wanted to go to the movies since we already had that planned. Hopefully the part is correct and he can finish the job tomorrow for the customer. If all goes well, the customer can pick his truck up on Monday. I am exhausted! I normally do all the driving when we travel. DH gets sleepy when he drives for long distances. Also, he can't follow the GPS. LOL He totally doesn't understand that little machine. I drove 350 miles today! BTW: I just didn't have the time to fit a workout in.

After we got the part we decided to stop for lunch. I wanted to stop somewhere I could get some decent coffee. I found an Atlanta Bread Co. We were not familiar with the area and I didn't want to drive too far off our path. I was not familiar with their menu, so I just ordered something I would enjoy. I also drank several cups of coffee to keep me going. . My day was over calorie. I haven't looked up the info from Atlanta Bread Co. yet. Tomorrow I will have to catch up with everything that I had planned for today.

Total Approx 2010 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch 715 Calories
Chicken salad sandwich 440 calories
fruit cup 75 calories
3 cups of coffee w/cream & sugar 200 calories

Dinner (550 Calories)
dinner bread 100 calories
grilled grouper 300 calories
2 orders vegetable medley 150 calories

Movie Theater (350 Calories)
Popcorn 300 calories
1 swig of root beer 50 calories

Exercise:
No time

Last edited by Diana3271; 02-01-2014 at 10:59 PM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:50 PM   #29  
Mom jeans are cool,right?

A very stressful work day so no lunch today, or water! Dumb dumb dumb.

Breakfast:
Toast with feta and leftover chicken fajita mix leftover from dinner
Two bacon
Coffee with milk

Dinner:
Grilled cheese sandwich
Two pieces of chicken

I need my veggies! Hoping to get a salad made or roast veggies soon.
Total cals today 1111
CoolMom75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 01:55 AM   #30  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by novangel View Post
I don't remember this, you can't catch a break with the crazies. :/

I did Jillian 30DS...poorly. I'm just a bloated, crabby, and emotional mess this month, & TOM hasn't even started yet. I notice consistently that my heart rate goes higher during hormone surges too, I can't catch my breath and I burn out faster.
I've had more drama this year than I've had in my whole life LOL....I must be overdue for it or something

This lady is NOT connected to the creepy stalker phone calls. This is the lady who let my niece's daughter live with her for awhile...unrelated, no biological connection etc except she always wanted to adopt a little Native girl and had her sights set on this one....And when my niece came back to live with us and decided that her daughter should be here too, this lady FLIPPED OUT and when we all stood together as a family and refused to "return her", she has continued to harass us every since...BTW, the little girl does NOT want to go back to this lady and throws a huge fit every time it's even brought up and used to have nightmares waking up begging not to go back there...Makes you wonder huh?

This lady has harassed and threatened us by phone and through Facebook until we had to get a protective order....She threatened to sue us and called state child welfare services making all sorts of allegations about us, niece, her boyfriend etc...Today she was in the store at the same time as us and followed my niece around the store yelling at her and me that we "took her child away from her"...ummm NOT her child....(??!!)
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote