3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 01-30-2014, 11:53 AM   #16

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

Good luck! I tried a modified juice fast for 5 days - low sodium V8 (one bottle) each day from morning to afternon, lots of water, and a high protein/low carb dinner. Didn't lose a bit of weight at all.

The pounds have started coming off again now that I focus on protein, healthy fats, and plant-based carbs for the most part.

I love grain/starchy carbs, too, so I limit myself to only having them at dinner, and to measuring my portions.

First 10% goal (180):
Next 10% goal (162):
Next & final 10% goal (145):
BettyBooty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 04:29 PM   #17
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

I watched that documentary and then did it as well..i made it 14 days before i went crazy off track. The results? Not much..weight came off, weight went back on. I was hungry lots..I juiced everything. It became very expensive for me to maintain and i felt frustrated that i couldn't chew anything..thats the worst part of it..and if your surrounded by stuff all around you, it makes it hard..everything looks edible.. In the long term, I don't recommend it as a good weight loss plan...however, if you juiced and added a scoop or two of whey protein, then maybe that would help..give you the protein you need so you dont starve and help you preserve muscle. just a thought.