Weight loss journey

• Hey all. I just wanted to say I successfully completed a full week of tracking on my fitness pal. This is huge for me because I usually start out and quit after a few days. This time it's different. I want to track because I want to see what I'm eating. I want results. I want to lose around 120lbs but first I enter to lose ten, then another ten and another. I need to remember to focus on the more realistic goals than obsess over the big one.

I look forward to hearing your stories and how you got to where you are on your weight loss journey!
  • Hi Chopper, I started using myfitnesspal a couple months ago, it really helped me to see the true value of what I'm eating and drinking. It seemed like I was doing pretty good, then when I started looking at labels and adding it up, I had been taking in quite a bit more than I was guesstimating.
  • Using MFP is a great way to start managing your weight! I used a similar program, Fit Day - weighing and measuring everything that went into my mouth. Now I don't need to use it much since I know amounts.