Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 09:49 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarliQQ View Post
Hey Ladies.

Back up two pounds. Still sabotaging myself . Crazy that I know what is going on and still I am being naughty. I am just having a little trouble right now, that will be resolved once I truly, truly, truly get tired of the 170's. I can do this....but only if I am willing to put in the effort...and I am scared that I might not want to--oh geez I just typed that . Anyways for now, I will be a tad bit naughty for a little while longer, until I decide to get my act together. The end.
OMG, Marli, that's me! I'm also two pounds up and i've messed up completely in the last two days! Now i'm going to try toeat on maintenance for a few days and give myself a deserved break because i'm so stressed out and just about to lose it! I'm a crazy psychologist today! Been having some "hungry days" so maintenance will still be a challenge. At least i'm out of the evil 180's! Lol!
Old 10-01-2014, 10:00 AM   #497  

Height: 5'7"

You guys are preaching to the choir here! I've been wondering if it's self-sabotage too. Here I am just a couple of pounds from my lowest adult weight, and I start baking, and going out to eat...I'm really rededicating myself to plan today. We'll all push through this, I know it!
Old 10-02-2014, 09:49 AM   #498  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Saw 173.8 on the scale this morning. Yesterday was a hugely stressful day and I didn't have a chance to eat much. Then I made pancakes for the youth group last night. Lots of pancakes LOL, man can those kids eat!! Since I don't eat gluten that wasn't too much a temptation for me,I made a flax meal pancake for me and it was fine. I expect it will bounce back up a little but I seem to be moving a little again after 3 months of bouncing from 176 to 180 and back.
Old 10-03-2014, 07:35 PM   #499  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hey Ladies!
Kicking my butt back into gear this weekend. Giving myself an easy goal of 165 by the month's end, would love to 160 but --not gonna happen. But that is fine with me .
I took a picture for my work badge and was sincerely surprised at how thin I looked. I even got home and took out my old IDs of fat me, compared and realized that I recognize myself as none of those girls. I don't recall looking in the mirror and seeing a girl that was ever that fat, and I don't see a girl in the mirror now that is that thin either. Makes me realize that my perception of myself was way worse than I first ever imagined .

Marina Brasil Yes! At least the 180's are behind us! We are never going back! Rather maintain than gain

Frances123 When you get your kick in the butt, give me one too! I probably need a re-dedication moment. I will start fresh this coming Monday! I think I am going to mix things up a bit and stop being so all or nothing! This is my last 20lbs, and I feel like I am at another peak of my roller coaster ride and all I want to do is ride all the way down screaming at the top of my lungs--but somebody keeps putting the brakes on .

lotsakids You are doing amazingly well. I too remember when you were once complaining that you could not stay out of the 180's and here you are with weigh-ins at the low end of this decade. Congratulations!

Old 10-03-2014, 11:43 PM   #500  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

I just want to say that after several months of being in the 170's, going back up into the 180's for a few weeks, back down to 170's again---I weighed in this morning at 169.5.
Old 10-04-2014, 07:58 AM   #501  

MarliQQ - three cheers for rededication! And that's great about your ID badge. Looking at old vs. new pictures is such a great NSV! You'll be in the 160s before you know it. Look how far you've come!

Seaurchin - CONGRATS on hitting a new decade! Hope to see you in the 160 thread soon!

I'm a little closer than I thought. I wasn't supposed to weigh (ahem) but couldn't resist. Saw 176 on the scale this morning, but it settled on 177. I don't mind. I'm movin' on down.

Lotsakids - your loss is nice and steady! You'll be in the 160s before you know it, stressful times and all! I've never tried flaxseed pancakes. I had a recipe a long time ago (oats, flour, a bit of sugar, salt, oil, and honey, tossed in the freezer and metered out a half cup at a time with a bit of yogurt to make single-servings of pancakes) but truthfully it's the syrup and not the pancakes which is my downfall.

Here's to a good month for us! We're moving into the 'danger time' (Halloween-Thanksgiving-Christmas-NewYears) but we've all worked hard and have to tools in place to be successful. Can't wait to see how great we have done by the end of 2014!
Old 10-04-2014, 01:29 PM   #502  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies!

My first peek at 160's. weighed in at 169 today , and I have no idea why--since I have been slacking on most everything! But I'll take it.

seaurchin Congrats! Progress feels good doesn't it?

Frances123 Look at you sliding down the decade ! I have no idea how I am going to do during the eating season, but I sure hope we try and keep each other motivated and accountable. Last year I recall losing a bunch of soldiers on 3FC threads I participated in around Thanksgiving 2013 . That food starts to pound on our inner fat girls' doors--and boy is she hospitable!!!
Old 10-04-2014, 08:12 PM   #503  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/130

I think I'm skipping Thanksgiving this year LOL. I'm going on a snowboarding trip during Christmas break and i can just imagine how round I'm going to look in ski pants. I'm hoping to drop another 20 lbs by mid-Dec so that I don't come off the mountain looking like Frosty!
Old 10-05-2014, 11:40 AM   #504  
"Evolution Required"

seaurchin Well if that is how you believe you will feel, I am rooting for the absence of Frosty as well!
Old 10-06-2014, 07:19 AM   #505  

Wow, great job, you guys! MarliQQ - hitting the 160s! You're almost at G - O - A - L!! Less than 20 pounds, right? (Can't see your ticker in this screen!)

I went down almost a pound in the past 2 days...just an ounce or two from 176! But now I'm all swollen with PMS and might not weigh until things even out.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:11 AM   #506  

And i'm back to 174.1 Yay!

We don't have Thanksgiving and Halloween here, but we have Children's day in october (huge in my family) and in november DP and I always go to the beach for maybe 5 or 6 days and have a romantic getaway. I am one of those people who loves Xmas and does a lot of charity so i start organizing my activities now or else i'll go crazy in december. What makes oct-nov-dec so hard for me are all the office parties, food gifts i receive and changes in the routine. December is the hardest! We should have a support group for the holidays!
Old 10-06-2014, 02:00 PM   #507  

MarinaBrasil - that's great about you movin' on down! December IS the hardest month, I think! I don't work in an office with the normal temptations, but my husband and I stay with his family over the holidays. That means being away from my trusty smoothie blender, my weird specialized food, and my routine in general. I don't like big gatherings in general and I always stress-eat. I'm going to try to make a new plan this year!

Huge NSV for me! #1: I did hit 176 today. #2: I'm a knitter. Years ago I knitted myself a "goal weight cardigan" for the "someday" when I'd be a M/L. I spent an absolute fortune on the yarn and buttons. I knitted it and then put it away. Well, I tried it on just now, and...IT FITS!!!!! I never truly believed that I'd be able to fit into it. I'm just so happy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goalcardi.jpg (21.6 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-06-2014, 02:22 PM   #508  

Frances, you look great! If i didn't know your goal is 165 i'd think you're at your normal weight. I still have 44.5 lbs to go and i love seeing pictures from other members, they are really motivating!

Last edited by Marina Brasil; 10-06-2014 at 02:24 PM.
Old 10-06-2014, 09:02 PM   #509  
"Evolution Required"

Frances123 Yeah I kind of forgot about updating my ticker, but I am going to leave it at 170 instead of 169, because I am doing this back and forth between 170 and 169. I don't think my body believes that I deserve 160's yet . Which is probably true, because I don't feel like I worked for it, feel like I am maintaining instead .
Congrats on the NSV! I wish I could knit! And you look great hun!

Marina Brasil We probably do need a support group! The holidays are a SOB! My coworkers are already talking about Halloween parties and chocolate!!!! It's beginning !
Old 10-08-2014, 10:52 AM   #510  

Thanks, MarinaBrasil! My crazy exercise schedule helps me fit into smaller clothes even at a larger weight. I feel really good about where I am right now! Of course, I'm not stopping, though. I am still overweight and am movin' on toward goal! Just a few ounces from 175...I would really like to hit it by Friday. Then it's 90 pounds down and only 10 pounds from goal!

MarliQQ - you should try knitting. It's so fun! I taught myself by watching YouTube videos. Hope you break into the 160s for good soon!
Closed Thread