Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2014, 02:15 PM   #451  

Today My spouse and i astonishingly weighed with with 177. 6, I hope My spouse and i dont stop learning . lower this 7 days, yet I think that is the dilemma with weighing everyday. To. To A person have a short time exactly where you receive frustrated, yet simply just got to keep on course! (thats us looking to stimulate me, haha).
Old 08-27-2014, 01:02 PM   #452  
"Evolution Required"

S/C/G: 250/Ticker/150

Height: 5'8

Hey Ladies!

I reached my August goal!!!!!
I am 176 lbs today! This is validation that the "tweak" to my plan for this month actually worked, because my original monthly loss prediction was pointing at 4lbs for the month. Which is great, but would have been a decrease in my recent monthly average...charts, graphs, numbers and more numbers . Now if I can just get into the 160's by my sister's wedding, I will be happy and much more confident about these "forever pictures" that will be taken
On another note, I am seeing my momma today for the first time since last Thanksgiving. Kind of excited to not only see my momma, but for her to see my progress.

fatlossfast You and your hubby weighed the same?! Weird, maybe it was a full moon . Knowing me, I would make into a competition, even though the odds may be against me . It has been said that men tend to lose weight faster than women.
Old 08-28-2014, 03:48 PM   #453  
"Evolution Required"

176 still today! I am going to be over the moon when I hit 175, it will be achieving one of my "set in stone" mini goals--75lbs lost. Meaning that really I am on the last leg of this marathon towards 100lbs lost . I'm just getting ready! I am kicking it all into high gear after that, tired or not, I'm gonna win!
Old 08-28-2014, 03:56 PM   #454  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

177.8 today, down from the 180 I started the week with. I'm happy to maintain (within three pounds) where I am right now. I've been doing a lot of walking and strength exercises so I'm seeing a few changes. The only problem is I'm exhausted, really really tired, weepy and just feeling bleah. My son went off to college but he's coming home today so I don't think thats what is making me feel so down. Sometimes I feel like a hamster on a wheel!
Old 08-29-2014, 01:17 PM   #455  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies!

Just took the pup for a nice long hot walk with momentary breezes. Thank God for the breeze . My dog handled it pretty well, considering he is a yorkie with no qualms about stopping in the middle walking, sitting, and refusing to move any further. Trust me I have tried pulling him, but it just looks plain cruel to see a dog dragged along on a leash by its owner, so I end up carrying him every single time --so he wins . I am trying so hard to prevent him from having weight problems, so I try to make him walk more--I mean he is a very energetic dog in the house, but he is the greediest dog ever. The way he goes crazy over food you would think I starve him, which is embarrassing ....
I am 176 again too, am holding my breath for 175, and honestly after that, I really don't mind slower losses for a while, because that minigoal is a biggie .

lotsakids I understand just generally being fatigued, sometimes I get like that and it is horrid, especially when I have things to do. So something I started doing more often is pumping music and just dancing to it . That usually gets me out of whatever funk I am in, the genre I listen to just plain depends on my mood....
The one that is coming home for break, is he your only son?

Last edited by MarliQQ; 08-29-2014 at 01:17 PM.
Old 08-29-2014, 02:42 PM   #456  

S/C/G: 101/ - /58.8 kgs

Height: 1, 58 m

Hi! I'm joining the thread since today i'm 179lbs! I can't believe i'm out of the 180's!

Today i'm going to a gastronomic fair where i'll have to resist the urge to overeat, so wishme luck!
Old 09-02-2014, 12:44 PM   #457  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies!

I had an awesome weekend. I think I laughed all weekend , spending time with my family usually causes that. A bunch of us girls even had a slumber party--yeah I know we took it waaaay back--but we got to talking, laughing, reminiscing, watching old home videos late into the morning hours, so it just kind of happened .
I overate like every day over the weekend . I very rarely attempted to hold back. I even drank some sweet tea made by my three year old niece and partially supervised by my sister . Let's just say the tea was diabetes, and I feel sorry for anybody who had to drink the last couple of glasses out of that pitcher! How could I say no to those fat cheeks when offered some "juice"??

Today I am 178. Which is not bad. I should be able to take off those pounds pretty quickly. Hoping to be 175 by the end of this week.

Marina Brasil Wow! I don't know if I could resist the urge . How did you fare?? I couldn't imagine what you could eat at the fair that would seem to be a waste...Those fairs usually have some great food.
Old 09-02-2014, 01:08 PM   #458  

S/C/G: 209/Ticker/145

Default in the 170's now!!

Hi everyone,

Thought I would post here, because I am now at 179 lbs. I struggled for 2 weeks with a stall at between 180-182. Took a week off, and now this week it is all behind me. This is my 15th week doing IP alternative.

Happy to read all the positive posts and feels SO GOOD to be making progress again.

Hope everyone has a great week
Old 09-03-2014, 12:16 PM   #459  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies!
Back to ticker weight, but TOM is here . So I am going to try my best and push through the fatigue and do what I have to. I am already playing catch up from Labor day weekend, so I am behind on my workout program. I don't need any other setbacks.

Fairybell Sometimes our body needs that rest. Congrats on getting to a new decade .
Old 09-03-2014, 12:19 PM   #460  

S/C/G: 217.6/153.2/140

Height: 5'5

I have so many threads to post in, I kind of forgot about this one. Sorry guys! I've been hovering at 173-174 for about two weeks. Just can't seem to keep it together for more than 3 days in a row. It's crazy how directly my eating habits effect my weight. In the past I could slip up a day or two, but still see a loss overall. Now it's like I eat one cookie too many and gain half a pound. O.O Then again, I have to remember that I've pretty much stopped my cardio (except for daily 30 min walks to work) and switched over to strength. Guess I just need to trust in the process.
Old 09-03-2014, 07:40 PM   #461  

MarliQQ - I ended up not going. DP is sick and in pain at times so we went somewhere calmer... I've been feeling stuck and am currently on the 180's and 170's thread because each day my weight goes a bit up or a bit down...

Last edited by Marina Brasil; 09-03-2014 at 07:41 PM.
Old 09-04-2014, 11:53 AM   #462  

S/C/G: 272/See Ticker/140

I'm back, didn't feel like I belonged for a couple of days (I got up to 183)back down to under 180 at 178.8 today.

Feeling better still very tired not as weepy. I think it is the whole beginning of the school year which reminds me that winter will soon be here. After last years snowpocalypse I am so NOT ready for another winter!!
Old 09-04-2014, 12:46 PM   #463  
"Evolution Required"

xRiotGirl Bad cookie!! I am pretty sure the cookie had no such intentions! Plus, I know what you mean by trust the process. That is often easier said than done. Me on the other hand, I am removing strength exercises for a bit as of today. I just feel like all I want to do is run and zone out, mostly because I am a bit stressed about some life decisions I recently made. We just need to do what ever makes us happy at the moment, but keeping in mind our future. I call it a compromise between the present and future .

Marina Brasil Sorry about that. I hope your DP feels better . And don't gt discouraged by the bouncing around, seems like everyone is doing that lately. Before you know it, you will be giving us a success story .

lotsakids Snowpocalypse!! I love that! I actually love snow though, I just hate the car defrosting. Which is really the only bad thing, in my opinion....
Old 09-05-2014, 09:04 PM   #464  
"Evolution Required"

Hey Ladies!

So I have been super busy lately, happily--but also stressed? I am just crossing my fingers and toes for good things to happen in my life right now . The downside has been however, that I have literally halted working out for the past week. I know, I know, for me there is some guilt tied to the decision, but it has been made .
Today I am 194, and I have no idea why. I am speculating that working out was causing me to retain water and that is what I lost, because those were the easiest 2lbs I can recall ever losing. I will probably be losing a bit more, because my weekend will probably be straight cardio, and my scale loves loves loves cardio .
Old 09-17-2014, 07:59 AM   #465  

Hi everybody! I've weighed 176.3 this morning and that means i'm no longer stuck. I hated hated hated the 180's and it was so hard getting to the 170's! Now that i'm losing again i've gained momentum and am at a good place.

How are you all doing?
Closed Thread