Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2003, 05:22 AM   #16  

Good early morning ladies! Cat rousted me out of bed. Never bugs DH, just ME!

Jean: I am glad mama cat decided they were better off under your porch! Does sound like she has been playing fast and loose with her affections! Won't be long until your whole house is remodeled completely! We just found out yesterday we have to have about $1000 worth of electrical work done on the condo to bring it up to current codes and the management property is demanding we use their contractor (the one that did all the inspections). Probably getting a kick back wouldn't be surprised in this town. They even sent this document that has to be notarized that their company did the work for heaven's sake. Conco owning has their own set of rules I guess!

Maggie: Looks like you have Thanksgiving sewed up and NO WORK on your part. How great is that? Has to be a first when a woman doesn't have to bust her buns to cook Thanksgiving dinner!

Gloria: I really love doing the scrapbook and can't wait to give it to her with pics already in it! I have given dh instructions on what pics need to be taken to fit into the scrapbook pages properly so.....

Bubs: Hope you are having a spectacular time and we MISS you!

We leave for Indiana this afternoon. I am going to take the animals to the kennel this morning and try and grab a nap late morning so I can drive the "ugly" shift. Dh ALWAYS poops out during the last few hours when it is the hardest to drive (1-4 am) so I always get stuck with it every time! Everything is packed and in the car except snacks and drinks pretty much.

You guys take care and I will check back in when we get back on Monday.

Faye
Closed Thread