6 week mark!

• Here's me at the start and now. It's been 6 weeks now. I think I'm down around 20ish lbs although I'm not sure because I don't own a scale. Feels good and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

PS. Please disregard the major bed head in the second pic. I literally woke up and then took the picture. It's scary, I know.

• Good Job CandieRae! That is inspiring! Thank you for posting!

I had lost 40lbs earlier this year, then I moved, got a new job & started school. & lost all sense about eating! I just weighed myself for 1st time in 3 months and I've regained 28lbs. Seeing what you've accomplished in 6 weeks, is inspiration & motivation to get my butt in gear & start planning my meals better & make time for exercise again!
  • Way to go! Can definitely see a big difference.
  • WooHoo! I can see lots of changes; your wrists are much smaller, your face is thinner, and what a change to your back side, hips, and stomach. Keep up on your butt kicking!!
  • You look AMAZING!
  • Wow!!! What a DIFFERENCE!! Great work!
  • Quote: Good Job CandieRae! That is inspiring! Thank you for posting!

I had lost 40lbs earlier this year, then I moved, got a new job & started school. & lost all sense about eating! I just weighed myself for 1st time in 3 months and I've regained 28lbs. Seeing what you've accomplished in 6 weeks, is inspiration & motivation to get my butt in gear & start planning my meals better & make time for exercise again!
    Palm, I'm SO glad I could inspire you! It feels so strange reading that because I am always looking at other people's weight loss pictures and feeling inspired by them. It's weird that my weight loss has actually done the same for someone else!

I know that whole regain game, too. I've been there. About 4 years ago, I lost 30lbs over the summer and was at my smallest weight (170 lbs). But, I stopped exercising after it started to cool down outside and I ended up gaining it all back and THEN some! I ended up at 205! But never again. Good luck with your weight loss! You know you've got it in you!
  • Thanks everyone! It feels really good to be where I am now, and I'm so looking forward to the next 6 weeks. Can't wait to see what I look like then!
  • Where did your belly go?!? You look great, despite the bed head ha, ha. Way to go!
  • jessica, if you find it, please do not return it to me! haha