Getting there....

• Well, I began this journey about a 1.5 years ago at 280#. I am almost to Onderland and I can't wait!! Why has it taken so long? Ohhh...Cancer, Life...and I really have wanted to do it in a way that I can manage in the long term. There are been weeks where I lost 3-4 #s...weeks where I lost a half a pound and weeks where I have gained a pound, but not once have there been weeks where I have given up!

If I can do this...and if Cancer didn't stop me, you can do it too! I plan to be 40 and WAY more FABULOUS than ever in just a couple of years!!! Join me!!!
  • Hello there, meltiway. Wow, what an inspiration you are, and what a great mindset you have! I commend you on never giving up even when the going gets tough. You are truly someone to look up to.
  • Wow, Meltitaway, makes me realize for not the first time in my life that I can do something if I just put my mind to it. You're inspirational and certainly if you can stay on plan and have such determination with the types of roadblocks that have been thrown in your path, then the rest of us can as well.

Thanks for sharing!
  • Quote: =but not once have there been weeks where I have given up!
    THIS is awesome!!!!! What an incredible mindset you have! Way to go!
  • You're awesome!