Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-06-2013, 05:15 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 275/264/160

Height: 5 ft 9 inches

I'm another one who hates having pictures taken of them....I did have professional photos taken of my dog and I a few years ago from work....those I loved except for my fat arms. My mom's friend is a photographer and she will be taking some pictures again this year of my dog and my cats and I....I will most likely love those as well. Any other pics taken of me I am ashamed of even though others have seen results in my face and whatnot....but, I hate how I look.
Missys Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2013, 11:58 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 240/182/130

Height: 5'3"

For the past few years I have absolutely hated having my photo taken. Photos did nothing other than to further cement my feelings than I was nothing other than an obese loathsome creature and in turn tapping into one of my worst weight loss issues/hurdles, emotional eating...I would eat because I was depressed about the way I looked.

Now I'm determined to document my weight loss and change in self (my countenance looks less stressed and tense and happier) through photographs...whether they are selfies or photographs taken by others.

I'm trying to take a negative and turn it into a positive.
Rift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 02:41 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 161/132/120

Height: 5'2

I hate photos and it has been be cause of many family arguments! I am a till about 15lbs heavier than when I feel okay to be photographed - but I am missing out so much.

My neices are my world but thy will think I was never around when they we babies!!
Michelle2008 is offline   Reply With Quote