Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 07-02-2013, 01:56 PM   #46  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Thanks Diana. The knee held up during squash. It was hurting at first but eased up. It is a little better today and I hope to run 5k tomorrow.

I have a tricky day today. A colleague took me to lunch and I had to have a tasty dessert as it was just me and her. Plus I am going out for drinks tonight. So I doubt the scale will be as kind to me tomorrow.

Down 1.2lbs today.

Anyways:

Breakfast: 2 open raw mushroom sandwiches on low calorie bread with light mayo. Coffee, milk no sugar.

Lunch: Green salad with pan-seared scallops. Fudge cake with icecream. Delish.

Dinner: Will drink beer

Don't count calories. Can't count.

Exercise: Walked 2.38 miles to/from work. Other than that a rest day after squash yesterday.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #47  
Koi Gets Healthy

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone,

I keep binging! I can't figure out how to stop. I know I shouldn't have expected anything but to gain considering last week I was sick and couldn't work out at all, but it's still shitty to see the scale stay the same throughout a June in which I worked really hard at.

I hope this month is better. I have personal training sessions today and tomorrow after work, and then I'm heading to my boyfriend's wednesday night on vacation until sunday.

It's difficult for me to eat well at my boyfriend's. and on a tight budget. Does anyone have any pointers on how to eat healthy when your boyfriend eats terrible? He doesn't mind when I bring and make my own food but it's just not cost-effective right now for me. I have no money until Friday for groceries. Sigh.

I just don't feel very motivated right now. I feel fat and weak
koigetshealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #48  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Hi! I was too busy today at work to even pop on here at all!

water coming back off as usual...I tried on the purple and white Hawaiian board shorts yesterday (yes, I found them!) and they fit great and look so cute! they were too tight last time I tried them. So I get to wear those with my black bikini top. But, I stand out quite a bit...I have a lot of ink on my back that you can't see when I'm dressed. Maybe that's why I feel the need to look as good as possible, because I know people are looking!

B - 0% fage greek yogurt with organic fresh strawberries
S - stuffed portabello mushroom
L - spinach and cabbage salad w/ crumbled blue cheese and cut up fried chicken breast with the skin removed, blue cheese dressing (bolthouse)
S - string cheese
D - tonight I'll do the pressure cooker chicken with mushrooms and sautee some squash in coconut oil. I had sushi last night instead

Tomorrow is the last day of work for the week! YAY! VEGAS!!!!!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:03 PM   #49  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Lilmisschattabox You probably didn't do so bad last night. A grilled chicken sandwich is a good choice.

Qtkitty Some people have more issues with water weight. I am one of them. I had problems even before the angioedema. Hang in there.

Oxalis Good job on the .6 and your workout.

Psychic Good job on your .6.

Alaskanlaughter Are you going to try to omit wheat again? You might have an intolerance.

Gonna Get There Soon I hope everything is OK with your DD's hair. Hang in there and keep trying. It will come together for you.

Radiojane I have seen a big difference in the pictures you posted. I doubt you are just seeing thing. Keep working it. You are doing all the right things.

Ian Yum! on the lunch! drool:

Koigetshealthy I hope your personal training session goes well. I'm sorry that you are not feeling motivated right now. Weight loss is very hard. Sometimes you have to get through hour by hour. Hang in there and keep trying.

Syckgirlsfv Congrats on the board shorts! I know you will rock it!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:05 PM   #50  
Trying to live below 200

Total Approx 1480 Calories +

Breakfast (395 Calories + coffee)
spritz oil in pan
egg 70 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
Vegetable of choice
1/8 cup feta cheese 40 calories
Rudi's Whole Wheat English muffin 130 calories
1 teaspoon jam 20 calories
juice 75 calories
coffee w/sugar and cream

Lunch (385 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 100 calories
3 Slices Hormel Natural Choice Deli Turkey 60 calories
Honey mustard/Lettuce 25 calories
Oikos Strawberry Greek Yogurt 4 ounce container 100 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Caloires)

Broiled tilapia, shrimp, and stuffed shrimp 500 calories
2 orders steamed broccoli 200 calories

Exercise:
KCM's 30 MTF TLC (both workouts premix) w/weighted gloves
Old 07-02-2013, 09:07 PM   #51  
banned

Default Tips for Maintaining a Healthy Weight Loss

Adhering to a weight loss/healthy consuming system is extremely troublesome and requires a mess of reparations on your part. A definitive test is making it a life style change which you can live with.

You will undoubtedly need to change the way you consume, the way you feel about sustenance, and the way you practice for life.

After Your Program

Your consuming propensities and exercise regimen need to turn into a life style. Make a change you can live with.

Consume each three hours. This will counteract you from getting overly ravenous and over consume at your afterward dish.

Consume inside 30 minutes of waking up. This serves to accelerate your metabolism and give you an exceptional begin for the day and also encourages your physique to begin blazing calories.

Consume three dishes and two snacks every day. This is regarded as separating and this will serve to keep you satisfied and counteract unnecessary nibbling.

There are sure sustenances that support your metabolism. These sustenances incorporate grapefruit, sardines, harrisa, jalapenos, ginger, cinnamon, peppers, salsa, tomatoes and pecans.

Consume G-Bombs which stand for greens, beans, onions, mushrooms berries and seeds. Consume these sustenances and they will assist with your weight loss/healthy consuming arrangement.

You might as well doggie pack your abundance sustenance. Restaurants parts are greater than any other time. At the time you choose to feast out, consume what you require then ask the server to pack the abundance.

When you head off to gatherings, top off on a solid dish. You can have less voracity for tidbits and you will even now like the merriments.

Keep your hands caught up with doing something like weaving, crossword, collapsing laundry to anticipate you from arriving at for nourishment and consuming carelessly while staring at the Tv.

The more time you use in the kitchen the more you will be interested to consume. Shut the kitchen after every dish, wash china, clean up and turn off the lights.

Anxiety can attack you capacity to adhere to an eating regimen. You settle on horrible nourishment decisions when you are pushed.

Be a brilliant customer. Never shop when you are eager. Set out for some shopping after a dish or a nibble.

Drink a mess of liquid. Drink water between suppers with the goal that you stay hydrated.

Sack and take your lunch to work. This will encourage you to evade quick sustenance welcomes.

There is a need to control gushing consuming assuming that you do. Manage the underlying reasons or stressors of your enthusiastic consuming.

You need to continue moving. Do every day physical exercises like strolling in addition to adhering to a good diet.

You need to practice sustenance swaps. These are a couple of swaps you can drill: entire grain cereal with skim drain rather than grain biscuit, use mustard or avocado glue in place of mayonnaise.

Attempt to oppose weariness. It can bait you once more to terrible propensities. Keep your every day menu solid, shifted and new. Likewise, change the venue of your activity regimen.

Attempt to incorporate outright governs to help you achieve your weight loss/healthy consuming objective. It is less demanding to submit yourself to supreme runs the show. For instance: "No sugary beverages, period!"

You need to battle the urge to nibble. Eating is a propensity you advanced at a quite early age. You need to know when to nibble and nibble cleverly between dinners.
dross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #52  
Trying to live below 200

dross Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
Old 07-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #53  
Warrior Princess

I'm still around but haven't had time to get back to the gym. Today I was simply too tired from work and not sleeping well last night. I don't know what TOM's deal is, I swore it was coming early but now it's right on time.

I'm pretty certain I'm back in the 130's but I will wait till after TOM to jump on the scale.

I have my appt Saturday for my 3rd cholesterol test and I'm prepared for being told I have to go on Statins for life. I've had a year to get over it. Wish me luck.

Night all.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 01:03 AM   #54  
Lifelong Alaskan!

S/C/G: 230/180/150

Height: 5'5"

Diana I am still cutting out wheat...ive had no wheat since Friday evening again and a very minimal bit that couldn't be avoided today...however I've been munchy and craving and wanting to eat constantly ever since this weekend...which is weird...I think it's the job situation...i'm either too stressed to eat or just stressed enough to want to shove everything in my mouth I ran a staff meeting tonight to specifically address some of the issues tonight, which made zero difference to the one person causing 99% of the issues...in fact since our mutual supervisor was there I asked her casually to stay and let the supervisor show us where some pertinent paperwork was kept....instead this person left the building and went home without telling either of us...wtf? both of us are at a loss about what to do and I am crazy stressed with the amount of work/work details that need to get done...I ate a lot of sugar today and still want some more...I know I need to cut down on sugar similar to how i'm cutting out wheat but frankly i'm so mentally exhausted that my willpower just isn't there
alaskanlaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 06:15 AM   #55  
Determined!

S/C/G: 84.3kg/ticker/65kg

Height: 5'4"/164cm

Syckgirlsfv woohoo on the board shorts!!
alaskanlaughter i feel for you in your work situation, I hope something gives soon!

I don't feel too bad today after dinner last night, but I was too scared to weigh. I think I will stick to my Friday weigh in this week!

Good dinner tonight, baseless quiche and zucchini with avo sauce! Yum!

Have a good day tomorrow everyone
lilmisschattabox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #56  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on:
The 7 Minute Premix from Strong Knees
Good Nights Sleep from AM PM Yoga For Beginners

Calories for yesterday: 1480 +
Weigh In: 159.4
Down: .4

Have a great day!
Old 07-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 164/pregnant/128

Height: 5'6

Good Morning All!

Only a pound of water weight left to lose before I'm back on track!

Today's Weight:139.8 (down .8)
Yesterday's Calories: 1,380
Yesterday's Exercise: 5 mile run, intense 4 hour house cleaning
oxalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 08:14 AM   #58  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

Yesterday's Calories: 1536
Today's Weight: 174.2 (-0.8)

B - Butter Pecan Ensure
S - Yoplait Light White Chocolate Strawberry
L - Lean Cuisine Chicken Makhani + Fiber One Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
D - Wonton Soup w/ 3 Wontons + Chow Mein Crunchy Noodles + Shrimp Spring Roll
S - Tortilla Chips + Colby Cheese + Whole Wheat Pita + Iced Coffee
Exercise: At least 30 minutes walking while shopping

Hopefully the drops from the last few days signify that I'm doing something right. TOM is about to start and I usually have a whoosh afterwards.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:54 AM   #59  
Making it a lifestyle!

Height: 5'9.5"

Syckgirlsfv - Congrats on the board shorts! I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing them.

Last night I got new batteries for the scale and weighed myself at 176.0. I was crestfallen for a moment, but then realized that I had just eaten a very sodium-heavy meal and drank nearly 2 liters of water not long before. I decided to ignore that number and reweigh myself in the morning (the time of day that I normally weigh). It flipped between the 170s and 169s before settling on 170.0, which is 1.4 lbs down from my previous lowest weigh-in! Shows just how much water retention and time of day fluctuations can make a difference.
I also feel reassured that I did NOT gain weight while being semi-off-plan for a week or two - I actually LOST weight.

Last edited by Chronostasis; 07-03-2013 at 10:54 AM.
Chronostasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 04:07 PM   #60  
California licensed CPA!

S/C/G: 172/ticker/145

Height: 5'8

Diana,lilmisschattabox, and chronostasis - thank you all for the congrats!!! even though I didn't hit the 150 I wanted...but I know that is going to take much more time as it's coming off slowly I'm actually satisfied enough with myself for Vegas

walked over an hour last night and cooked chicken breast for dinner in the pressure cooker. Sauteed squash in coconut oil to go with it, DELISH!

Leaving at 8 am tomorrow because of the holiday - not sure about how traffic will be so we are giving ourselves a few extra hours. Dinner reservations at 6:30 for Holstein's in the Cosmopoliton Check in time at Aria is 3 so we'll have a nice bit of time to decompress from the drive first. YAY for Vegas finally being here tomorrow!!!

Diceman on Friday night!

Tomorrow is also our 7th wedding anniversary

Trying to get everything done here at work in the next 3 hours, too. I can do it!

B - 2 egss, 2 turkey bacon, light cheddar, SBD wrap
S - string cheese
L - leftover chicken breast and squash with a little spinach

Lots to get done tonight for packing! Woo hooooooo!

happy 4th everyone!
Syckgirlsfv is offline   Reply With Quote