Lose 10 LBS by July 1st! Oh yes we will!!

You're on Page 1 of 29
Go to
  • Okay dokee... Here is the thread to post your (YES) loss for the month of June 2013.... You can do it daily or weekly, however you wish to post... But we are going to kick butt and lose alittle of that butt (or thigh or waist or arm etc... lol) this month.
  • My start and goal and Ultimate goal for this month:

SW 260.5
    AGW (acceptable goal weight) 251
    UGW 249.4

I am going to do it this month YEP! How about you?
  • Oh no, not another one!

There can only be one goal this month for me: ONE-derland.

SW: 210.0lbs
    GW: 199.0lbs (deep into ONE-derland)
  • These monthly challenges go by too quickly!

SW: 159
    AGW: 153
    UGW: 149 (i would be ecstatic if i could reach this!!)

Good luck everyone!
  • Ok, I am ready to do much better in June!

SW: 171
    AGW (acceptable goal): 165
    UGW (ultimate goal): 161

Hopefully I'll end up somewhere between my AG and UG!

Week One:
    6/1: 171
    6/2:
    6/3:
    6/4:
    6/5:
    6/6:
    6/7:
  • I'm trying for 8lbs!!

Starting weight: 191.2
    Goal weight: 183.2

Weigh-ins are Monday morning.

Starting weight: 191.2lbs
    June 3rd: 189.0lbs (lost 2.2lbs total)
    June 10th:
    June 17th:
    June 24th:
    July 1st:

Good luck everyone!!
  • I'd like to join! I've been in maintenance a couple of years, but put on a few pounds the past 6 months. I have about 6 pounds left to lose. I think if I stay on my plan (exercising 6 days a week and being more mindful of what I consume), I'll lose about 4 pounds this month.

So that's my goal for June - a 4 pound loss. I'm excited. I've never really timed my weight loss before.

June 1st goal: Lose 4 pounds
    June 8th progress: -1
    June 15th progress: 0
    June 22nd progress: +2 (pretty sure most/all of this is TOM gain)
    June 29th progress: -2
  • WOOO This goal brings me to the end of the school year! And to Canada Day! WOO!!!

SW: 169.1 (which will hopefully go down, since last week's weigh in was 168.5!)
    GW: 162.0

I am heading back to Toronto for the summer on July 8th and My goal is 160 by July 8th. That'll mean a 50 lb loss since Christmas and my friends and fam haven't seen me since then! I'm doing low impact mods on Ripped in 30 this month, netting 1200 cals a day. LET'S DO THIS!!
  • 10 pound goals per month seems to be working for me, so I'm sticking with it! My fear is of course that one of these months I'm not going to hit 10 pounds...

SW: 227.7
    GW: 217.7
  • Sw:152.2
    Gw: 142
  • I'm back in for June! Good luck everyone!

SW: 154
    GW: 144

Week 1:
    6/1: 154
  • Quote: 10 pound goals per month seems to be working for me, so I'm sticking with it! My fear is of course that one of these months I'm not going to hit 10 pounds...

SW: 227.7
    GW: 217.7
    That's happened to me since the 180's but it's not so bad! We know we lose weight the smaller we get, so it's a nice trade off!!! Don't worry!!
  • I'll aim for 2 lbs this month. Which would require I do something other than eat the cupcakes in my kitchen.

SW: 124
    GW: 122
  • Hello all, back again for some more! This month I will be shooting for my final goal weight. It is within reach, however, having a two lb gain this week for no apparent reason, and only losing one lb the prior week, it looks like my losing spree is finally slowing down. Good Luck on this months challenge to all!

SW-142.6
    FGW-135
  • Ok I'm Gonna Shoot FOr 8 Pounds

Sw 188.2
    Gw 180.2
    Good Luck To Everyone We Can Do This
    Stay Focused And Have A Great Month!