Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 05-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 178/142/135

Height: 5'4"

Cool Just having a blah day...

Heya everyone,

I'm usually pretty upbeat about things, but boy am I having a not so great day today. Things that are getting me down:

- only had a .5 lb loss this week, I was hoping for more cause I felt like I've been pretty intentional about things this week

- today at the gym I was struck by this overwhelming feeling that I've "ruined my body" with all the years of being overweight. Also, that I wasted my prime younger years overweight (I'm 37)...and now I'm at the stage where lines, wrinkles, excess skin, whatever is around... I just wish I could have experienced a healthy lifestyle at a younger age. I don't often feel this way, it just sort of hit me today as I was looking at this younger, fit girl working out.

- I got this pain in the top of my foot while I was running last week. I'm sort of freaking out that maybe it's something that would require me to stop running for a while. I need to start my marathon training. But of course I don't want to keep running on it just to make it a worse situation that would require a longer break from running... Sigh. Trying to find an orthopedic doc who will see me ASAP.

- still trying to get over this guy who stopped seeing me a few weeks ago because he's "not ready for a serious relationship", and boy he "wishes he would have met me later" when he was ready for one. I was really excited about that guy too....

Ok, I'm going to try to get out of this funky mood. I really do have a million things to be grateful for, and to be happy about. Off to remember them

Last edited by KindaSortaAthlete; 05-23-2013 at 01:20 PM.
KindaSortaAthlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:21 PM   #2  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

You sound a little like me. Usually upbeat, but when the funk hits, it hits hard. If we are really anything alike, then the funk will be gone soon. Sometimes we just have off days.

I hope tomorrow is a better one
PreciousMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 178/142/135

We do sound alike PreciousMissy I hope tomorrow is better as well, heck I'm still hoping today gets better!

Thanks for posting
KindaSortaAthlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 02:18 PM   #4  
Finally in control.

S/C/G: 294/236/199

Yeah...I've been having a rough couple of weeks myself. Hopefully I'll get over it soon enough and you will too!
ChickieBoom is offline   Reply With Quote