28 lbs down, can we see the difference yet?

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Ladies at my zumba class say I've definitely lost weight and they can tell. Which is a great thing, getting people to notice and comment on it. I've lost 28 lbs so far and am still having trouble seeing it.

Do you think you can notice the weight loss on me yet?

• You can TOTALLY tell that you have lost weight! In every picture there is a noticeable difference. Good for you!!

I strongly recommend that you continue to take pictures so that you will have an amazing testimony to show when you reach goal.
  • I can definitely tell in all three pictures! Plus, you look SO much healthier and happier. You're obviously doing fabulously, keep it up!
  • Definitely can see a difference. Look at your belly, you lost inches from belly and everywhere. You did great and keep up the beautiful work!
  • What a difference! Honestly, if you can't see the difference, I would suggest putting on the same clothes and try to notice how much looser they are. You are doing an amazing job!
  • Heck yes!! That small smile that's sneaking onto your face... It should be a grin!! The pictures totally show that you're kicking butt and losing weight.
  • You most definitely can! Your waist is slimming down, go you!!

Keep up the good work!
  • Yes, there is a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • You are doing awesome! And yay on you for doing pictures. I was too afraid to do them and now wish I did. Keep up the great work and keep taking the pictures! Zumba is doing great things for you!
  • Keep it up. You can tell doesnt your clothes feel loose?
  • My shirts feel looser! But its hard to see the difference! Pants are about same but most of my pants are stretchy

But thank you all, so so much. You don't even realize what a confidence booster this is for me. It feels nice and makes me wanna kick some more BUTT!!!
  • You are doing awesome! Absolutely, the difference is showing! You are brave, I've been too chicken to try Zumba, although it seems like so much fun! Are you enjoying it?
  • Quote: You are doing awesome! Absolutely, the difference is showing! You are brave, I've been too chicken to try Zumba, although it seems like so much fun! Are you enjoying it?
    I looove Zumba. It's not all I do, I also kickbox with my punching bag and walk, which is why I've lost nearly 30 lbs in just 6 weeks. But yeah, I do zumba twice a week and its by far my funnest workout. You should give it a try! It can be hard but the best part is you do it at your own pace. If you cant do a move, you do your own rendition of it that you can do until it gets easier. And it's just so much fun! Never feels like an hour has passed when I get done. Plus its taught me some pretty sexy dance moves!
  • Absolutely!! I can see the difference on your waist and your face !! Great job!! 28 lbs is A LOT. Be proud of yourself and keep going.
  • I noticed a difference in your arms in the side and back view, definately slimmer!