<<Getting to 160>>

You're on Page 1 of 18
Go to
  • Hey everyone!

There are so many of us heading out of the 170's and into the 160's! Everyone is welcome to join us as we march onward to 160!

Good luck, everyone!
  • Ahhhhh I need this thread to be my future home!! C'mon scale work with me!!
  • Maybe tomorrow? maybe???
  • I better be here by Thursday!!
  • I hope to join you soon...but it will likely be another week to 10 days before I'm out of these darn 170's. Save me a seat!
  • I think I'm below 170 enough to confidently join in here My post-conference weight this weekend was 167.6lb. I'll be back on schedule for my weekly WI in tomorrow and hope to have stop the slight upwards trend from my week away but I'm bracing for not much change or a little increase. I can't friggen wait to be in the 150's!!!
  • I'm here! For real! 169.0 today and no crazy eating plans for the next 2 weeks, so I should be able to stick around.

165 is my goal. It was actually 175 a long time ago, but I decided I want to lose 100 lbs, so here I am. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that I am going to try to make to 155, which is normal BMI for my height. I guess ideally I make it there eventually and maintain around 150-155. But for now, I'm just focused on my goal- 165- 100 lbs lost.

When I get there, I'm getting my wedding rings resized (I haven't' been able to wear them in months!) and I'm buying a new ring to wear on my right hand to celebrate my accomplishment! Also, I start the 6 month countdown to when I can consider my skin surgery. Next summer I WILL be bikini ready!
  • Woot! I finally made it here!
  • Hoping I pass through the 160's and will be getting to the 150's soon!
  • I just saw myself in the background of a picture someone posted on Facebook and I don't look terrible! I think this is a first!
  • Underwater - that is AWESOME. What a great feeling

I must have been in cahoots with the whoosh fairy in former life or something because I lost 3.6lbs this week, post-conferene binge. With the marginal gain last week it really just averages to 1.4/week which is totally normal but I'm so happy to not be inching back towards the 170s. Now to keep it moving the right way...
  • haha dehtripper I know what you mean. As soon as I reach a new decade I want to be a far away from the last as I can. Then once I break the half way point, I can't wait to be in the next decade!
  • I feel the same way, dehtripper and Underwater!!!

This morning i was 170.7, which is awesome because I know if i had woken up and waited around before running out the door, I would have been still at my weigh in from Sunday. I always lose a lb from just...waking up, post-pee. It's odd!

I hope you guys have a great day on plan!!!
  • I guess I got rid of the final sodium weight from the weekend! 167.2 today! I'm a little bit suspicious that I'll see a gain tomorrow because as consistent as I am at losing weight on this diet, I think that's a little much. But I am feeling good and won't be upset if I see 168 tomorrow as that's what I was expecting today.

Either way, I'm about 3 lbs from goal. I'm going to a jewelry store and getting my finger sized for my 100 lbs lost reward ring!
  • I think I'll join this thread! I really need to get my motivational mojo going on!

I am 167 today. I drank a lot over the weekend and did a bit of crazy late-night eating for the last 2 days. TOM is coming up so I think that's why I've been eating a little crazy. I don't know but I really need to buckle down to get my eating under control and keep up with the workouts if I wanna make my goal of 159 or under by 4th of July.