Size....what?!?!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • This week there are several days when the weather forecast shows the temps will be in the high 70s. Hooray! I LOVE summer! I LOVE warm weather! But...we don't have air conditioning at work. The heat doesn't bother me but it definitely requires the appropriate wardrobe.

A few weeks ago I picked up a few pairs of shorts at the thrift shop that I hoped would fit by mid-May, which is when I expected the weather to change. Obviously, summer is arriving a bit earlier than I had planned. I decided to try on those shorts today just in case I might be able to wear them this week.

Oh, they fit! Guess what size they are?

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am now the very happy wearer of SIZE 12! That's freakin' off the awesomeness chart. (The pair of mens size 36 shorts fits as well. One good thing about being man-shaped (no hips, no butt) is that mens clothing fits me too.)

So, yeah. Lovin' the sunshine and rockin' the SIZE 12s!

• That is so awesome Novus!!!!!!!! Congrats and enjoy your size 12, you will be a 10 in no time
  • That's amazing!! Congrats!!
  • Way to go!
  • Awesome!!! Enjoy your new shorts!!
  • Sunshine and smaller shorts! What a glorious day!!! Way to go!
  • Aww yay!! Congrats!
  • Oh snap, I'm Jelly! Haha, GREAT job! Enjoy it
  • Awesome!!
  • Congratulations on sz 12! Enjoy the shorts, and your warm weather! I'm jealous, we still have a couple feet of snow on the ground.
  • congrats
  • That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! Since I'm just at the start of my journey, I think I keep forgetting about having to get new clothes. It'll be amazing to be out of size 18! You have re-motivated me!!
  • Thanks everbodee!

I can't believe that 4 months ago I was wearing a size 20! Life is good.
  • Ahhh how exciting!!! Congrats, enjoy them!
  • Super yay!!!