Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2003, 07:17 PM   #151  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

SORRY-SORRY MICHELE--- I didn't forget you HONEST!! I thought I posted to you first ( I take notes when I read the posts! ) Any how I know how hard it is to find that right person-- I dated a lot of ladies after my divorce-- it was hard-- I waited for about 5 years actually so that I was ready and for Him to place someone in my life-- then through prayer I felt maybe I should help Him out! It was hard to date again-- and fun too-- sometimes things went well sometimes not-- your time will come-- I know it sounds like we are trying to get you hitched up-- not really, just trying to comfort and help! Love Ya, Gary
Old 07-10-2003, 08:01 PM   #152  

Carrie!! Glad to have you with us! Don't feel silly about anything.....should have seen some of the things I've done! (no, I'm really glad you didn't.hehe) Wish you lots of luck in your weight loss.

Thanks Gary.......I think I've been doing all of the above!

Hope all have a good day (guess you can tell, I'm feeling better.)
Old 07-11-2003, 09:23 AM   #153  

Unhappy Hi there!

My day off and its raining- We need it but just wish it would do it at night. Welcome Carrie! Don't worry all of us have our share of booboo's with posting. My niece and nephew go to a Christian School. They do so much better then the public schools in out areas, they teach them more. Including God's word. Keep posting, let us know how your doing Awesome wt. looss.
Wilma- Hope your week improves, supervisors can make all the difference, in what staff are willing to do. I just got a new supervisor yesterday, I met her and she seems bnice, but time will tell.. Those pork chops sound yummy, and I love baked potatoes and corn. Want to make it again Sat. and invite us for dinner. Mitchy- Your doing good, 18 lbs is alot just pick up 3 - 5 lb bags of sugar, and cary them for a second, and its still 3 lbs more than that. A weekend away might be just what the Dr. ordered, maybe you'll have some nice weather, that gets depressing after awhile. E.Z.- Thanks ! I am sure we will have a great time. It is obvious that you found the right person, you and your dw do so much together! I appreciate the prayers and leave it in God's hands. I obviously miss having that area of my life forfilled. But it is so hard to meet people. I don't go to bars, I am a social butterfly, I am out and about, from here to there and and work different hours . But I refuse to do personal ads, as I feel they could be dangerous ya don't know who you'll run across. So, when it is met to happen it will.
Old 07-11-2003, 09:35 AM   #154  

Angry continues-

Angel lover - These guys are all wonderful listeners, and E.Z. is right we have seen some wonderful things happen through the combined effort of prayer, some miraculous healing, Ex. My pastor was given 7 months to live , after his diagnosis with melanoma. It was a year, in May. I am currently asking prayer that the spot they found in the cat scan on his lung is gone on the next x-ray. I love thses guys which seems so strange because of never actually meeting them, but when the chips are down and ya need a place to vent, or whatever, they listen, sometimes give advice, and always support. So, don't feel inhibited, I never do. When it comes to posting any way Ha Ha Ha! Glad you'll soon be feeling better.
All other MIA'S hope all is going well, and your busy with summer. love ya's
Let us run with endurance the race, that is set before us, looking unto Jesus, the author, and finisher of our faith. Hebrews 12:1-2
God Bless as only He can!
Old 07-11-2003, 11:09 AM   #155  

I only have a few minutes....but wanted to stop in & say you have all really made me feel better. Thank you so very much. I want you all to know, if anyone ever needs someone to just listen....please email me. That's something I CAN do (thank the Lord) As I said earlier, I know sometimes we all need someone to just listen to us. As doitforme said.....I'm feeling close to people I've never met....but we're all brothers & sisters in the Lord!

doitforme....I will be praying for your pastor. I, too, know what prayer can do. I've witnessed a lot of the Lord's blessings.

Hope you all have a beautiful day.
Old 07-11-2003, 06:41 PM   #156  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Hi Gals, Don't have much time to visit today as we are going to a wedding-- my daughter's high school tennis coach/teacher and another teacher-- the kind of wedding I like-- they are getting married on the beach with just immediate family-- the rest of us get to go to the party at the clubhouse-- Hawaiian-casual affair- NO BLACK TIES ALLOWED!!! should be fun--- have a great week-end! Gary
Old 07-12-2003, 08:37 AM   #157  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Hello all,

Went to dinner last night and kind of blew it. I ordered their regular salad and totally wasn't thinking and the dressing was a creamy, sweet thing. So then I also had a piece of bread and some bad carb munchies last night. I also had 2 glasses of wine which isn't bad but this a.m. the sugar makes me feel hung over... But i know what happened and now i'll jump right back on program. And i'm not weighing until Sunday.

May I please ask for prayer for my family. My mother called me late last night after I got home and she had some bad news and some bad news and more bad news. She has to have a hysterectomy which is really a good thing but a little scary and she'll be recooperating for about 2 months. I have a handicapped brother who comes home on weekends and she will not be able to deal with his care for those months (which bothers her), and then when she got to work she was told that her plant is shutting down probably in about 3 months time and my mother has worked there for almost 33 years. Can you imagine her panic, to find another job now and at her age? She has been assured of a weeks pay per year of employment as severance, plus unemployment but it's a concern. She is really handling it well, better than i thought she would but it hasn't happened yet so there's still a lot to deal with. And on top of all that, my dad's health i think is deteriorating and she's telling me about temper tantrums he's having and it's very scary. It's happening in public and he's doing it to my brother when she is not around. He just told her about some incidents where he was really mean to him. Not physically abusive but definitely inappropriate to react to him that way in a wheelchair. He gets angry with my mother, but won't get out of control with her. So please pray for my family. They need it right now.

I'm not going away this weekend, too hard to get away and a friend is coming over today to help me repair some leaks, etc.
Old 07-12-2003, 09:29 AM   #158  

Hi everybody.......hope all is well.

Gary.....hope you enjoyed the reception.....sounds like I would!

Michele....I'm so sorry you have so much going on right now. I will be praying for your mother's surgery & her job situation. If your dad hasn't been having problems with his temper before now....something physically may be wrong. I know, you don't need more physical problems in your family right now......but when my step-dad started acting like that, it was the only sign of something being wrong. He had a brain tumor. It was benign....& after being removed, he was back to normal. He was only in the hospital 2 days, with a fast recovery. It's amazing what they can do now! Of course, we know who took care of him. I hope it isn't anything like that, but just a thought. God Bless You.
Old 07-12-2003, 10:36 AM   #159  

I started #171 Please Post there I am so happy this is so Long!
Closed Thread