Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2003, 12:58 AM   #16  

Height: 5'7"

Thumbs down Hello Ladies

It is rather quiet around here today. It was such a beautiful day. I got most of what I needed to accomplish done, but not all. I'll get it done, I have to. Anyway Barb I really wanted to answer your question. I'm not sure I have ever really stated what I sell on EBay. Sandy knows because we talked about it in chat. I'm focusing primarily on beaded pendant watches. I design and string them, and no two are alike. I also sell other items as they present themselves to me. I'm just trying to do something to make some money-jobs are scarce in this town. Anyway, my eBay ID is Timely_Creations. I'd love it if people would look and pass it on because I really need the business. Thanks for asking.

Well ladies that is it for me tonight. I need to get going to bed. See all of you tomorrow.

Old 05-28-2003, 02:30 AM   #17  

Hello ladies!! No I haven't left for good. I just had such a long, busy, bizarre, fun weekend that I didn't post and it took monday and today to recover. WE went camping and it started out to be a really bad time when we arrived, my DH hit my van with the motor home and busted out the windshield of my van and dented the motor home, he got a tick in his neck, my daughter broke a chair, I burned myself trying to light a fire that wouldn't light, I discovered I had forgot half the groceries. Whew! What a start, but then come Sat. morning, it started to look up, I rode 3 wheeler all weekend, went on long hikes, and played hide and seek with the kids and ended up having a great weekend. I was so tired when we got home, I felt great. So that is why I am not even going to attempt to catch up. I will just take it from here. I am doing ok on food, went over a little this weekend but I also exercised plenty so I think that made up for it, I hope. But otherwise doing good, today i went for a bike ride.

Well I must go for now, I am very tired! I will try to get back in here more often. See ya all later!!
Old 05-28-2003, 02:54 AM   #18  
a work in progress...

Thumbs up that's it, I'm pissed...

I just lost such a L*O*N*G post! It took me over an hour...I had replies for everyone...it was colorful, it was funny, it had smilies galore...I just went back to check one more thing, and ~POOF~ it was gone...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

Hi to all! Welcome back if you were gone...have fun if you ARE gone...get back on track if you are not, good for you if you've lost, come back if you've been AWOL, hang in there to everyone else who doesn't fall under any of the above!

I have to go to bed now...
Old 05-28-2003, 03:51 AM   #19  

Hi, I'm new here; sounds like an fun and interesting bunch! I'm a 300+ gal (currently 336, but started somewhere past 350). I really need support and encouragement and I think this just might be the place. I am at work right now (2:30AM) but about to leave (I work weird hours, M-F, 6PM-2:30AM). I work in a pathology lab as a medical transcriptionist. I have been sooooo frustrated tonight. I really wanted to do some major damage to any kind of food I could get my hands on; but I didn't and I am really glad . I am also a newly diagnosed diabetic. I'm really looking forward to posting on this site with you all!!!
Old 05-28-2003, 04:26 AM   #20  
Dancing those pounds away

DixieDarlin.... WELCOME to the group.
I just love your avatar too.
Is it one avalilabel through the site??
I noticed it is labeled 3FC
It sure put a smile on my face.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:27 AM   #21  
You and Me in 2003

WElcome Dixie darling I too am from the South, Mississippi.
You will love it here.
Hello to all the rest of my chickies
Old 05-28-2003, 08:33 AM   #22  
BELIEVE!

Good Morning Gals!
Another gray day here in PA. Maybe the sun will come out one of these days.

Amanda - Thx for sharing your Ebay info with us. I am going to check it out when I have a chance.

Deon - What a crazy weekend you had! I am so glad that you were able to have a good time after the rocky start! Sounds like you ended up having fun!

Kat - Sorry your post blew up! I guess it's the thought that counts!

Dixie - WELCOME to the gang! I know you'll love it here.

Well, I am working from home today (which meant I got and extra hour of sleep ) so I better get off here and get some real work done! Have a great day!

Barb
Old 05-28-2003, 09:44 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Well today was weigh in and measurement day at Curves. The grand total for the month was a loss of 14 lbs and 9.5 inches. I am so pumped. Joining Curves was the best thing I ever did for myself. Welcome Dixie! This is a wonderful group and I know you'll fit in just nicely. Congrats on the weight you lost so far. Barb- glad you had a good time on your vacation. And winning enough money to cover your trip, that's a nice bonus. Deon- sorry about all the mishaps you had while camping, but I'm glad you had such a good time. Amanda- I'll have to check out your creations when I get a chance. My hubby is always buying stuff off ebay(usually movies) Lori- that's great that you got the job. Extra money is always nice. Kat- sorry to hear you're having a rough week. I know you'll be back on track in no time. Sandy- glad to see you posting again. Tina- glad you had such a good time, but then again, don't you always when Tony's involved.lol
Thin- hope you have a great time in Niagara Falls. I've never been there, but it sounds nice. 2Cute- thanks for the clarification of Memorial Day. To everyone else- hi! hope you are doing well and staying on track. Have a good day.
Steph
Old 05-28-2003, 09:53 AM   #24  
BELIEVE!

Hey Steph! Congratulations on the loss of pounds and inches!!! Good Job!! I do have a question for you or anyone else that can help --- when you take your measurements, what body parts are you combining for inches lost? I have been taking my measurements at home, but I'm not sure which ones count towards total lost. Does that make sense?
Thanks!
Barb
Old 05-28-2003, 12:40 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

They measure bust, waist, abdomen, hips, thighs, and arms. However, my arms and thighs stayed the same so I lost inches in the other areas for a total of 9.5 inches. Hope that helps.
Steph
Old 05-28-2003, 01:00 PM   #26  
a work in progress...

Angry re: inches...

Barb, honey, they ALL count! I would think the total amount of inches lost of whatever parts you decide to measure and keep track of: bust, waist, hips, thighs, calves, upper arms.

Steph, that is awesome! You are doing so well! I'm so proud of you!

Welcome, Dixiedarlin...another Tennessee girl, I see! Maybe you and Tina are neighbors! Good luck to you!

And speaking of Tina...Your hair cut is adorable...even wet!

Deon, sounds like your weekend turned out OK, despite the glitches! You got a lot of exercise in there!

Amanda, How do I find your stuff on ebay? I'm clueless.

Hi to you too, Mary! What's new?

2cute...Now I have this image of you scooting all over the golf course in your little golf cart! That's my favorite part of golfing! Actually, it's what I'm best at!

Lynne...I love reading your posts! You have such neat expressions...Of course none come to mind now,except the one where you referred to someone as "narky!" I love it...I'm stealing that one!

Thin...I hope you and honey are having fun!

Lori...sounds like blondes really do have more fun! Good for you!

Hi to everyone else! I'm not jumping back to the previous thread...that's how I lost my last post...so if I missed you, sorry, I'll catch you next time!

It kills me, but seeing as it's "Weigh-in Wednesday," I have to post the 5 lb gain that I managed to pack on during my "hiatus." Reality check. Time to get back to business. I was thinking about having to haul out summer clothes that I swore I would not be wearing this year!!

Ah well, no one's fault but my own...I WILL get this right eventually!

So, have a good day everyone! It stopped raining, though it looks like it could any minute. I'd better get the grass cut before it starts again. I'm praying for a "rain free" Friday...it's Prom Day for my daughter.

Old 05-28-2003, 01:51 PM   #27  

Good afternoon chicks,

Steph: you are doing wonderful......keep up the excellent work.

Tina: I love the hair. You look so cute sitting there all wet...sorry it rained on your day.

Dixie: Welcome to the thread, these are some of the best girls you will find!!! They are great!!!

Kat: you missed me now Im crying....LOL, just kidding, I know you can't post to everyone. I forgive you!!!

Deon: Sorry to hear your first day of camping was so upsetting. But day 2 sounds like it was a blast. We camp a lot in the summer with the kids and always have a great time. It's kind of nice to have to spend some time together once in a while.

Mary: I will be there tonight!!!!

2cute: I've gotten so many complitments on the bear!!! I love it, and still thank you so much.

Okay girlies, I've got to run, got to scoot home and get my son off the bus and back to town to the eye doctors. The school called yesterday and said he failed his eye exam. We shall see what the doctor says today. I can't believe my luck to call and get an appointment the same day. That like never ever ever happens!!! Usually its 3 or 4 months.

Hugs to all,
Old 05-28-2003, 03:02 PM   #28  
a work in progress...

Oh shoot...sorry, Sandy! I had a whole thing in last night's post to you about taking your hand and getting back on track together...I think the was involved too! I must have gotten my signals crossed! (not hard for me to do!)
Old 05-28-2003, 07:25 PM   #29  

Gottcha Kat.....I need that hand and that to get my butt back on track. It was so easy to fall off, and I am having major trouble climbing back up on the seat. I seem to start the day off good then well kapowwweeeee, something goes wrong.

I took Evan to the eye doctors, and yup, the school nurse was right, my baby is far-sighted. His glasses should be here in about 1 weeks time they said. With the help of the lady in charge of ordering glasses and stuff we picked out a really nice pair for him. He was a little upset about the fact that he would have to wear glasses, but I think he is doing better now that she told him he did not have to wear them when he was outside playing etc.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day. See you all in chat.

Hugs,
Sandy
Old 05-28-2003, 07:55 PM   #30  
You and Me in 2003

See you at chat at 7:30 central
Closed Thread