3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   Bravery gathering post (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/279300-bravery-gathering-post.html)

Fluffypuppy 04-08-2013 12:16 AM

Bravery gathering post

Hey friends. I binged right out the past two days, especially today (baseball game--yikes!) and havnt weighed in in a week. I am writing this to gather courage for facing the scale tomorrow. The rest of the week was maintenance level cals at best so I am worried. I know that if I don't face the scale I will only continue to flame out so I must. Often when I think I've gone wrong, getting on the scale helps me to re-engage. Will report back. Send me some good vibes please!

amandie 04-08-2013 12:29 AM

:hug: Sending you good scale vibes!! Remember, you can always lose it like have been doing! Baseball game sounds like fun, BTW! I'd have enjoyed myself too. ;)

NorthernChick13 04-08-2013 12:49 AM

You've got this! The only harm we do to ourselves is when we ignore possible 'slips', etc. By facing the scale, you're showing how determined you are to move forward! Regardless of what the scale says, valready gotten back on track by stepping on it!!! Yeah girl!!

Spiritix 04-08-2013 01:22 AM

I always find by looking at the scale and it reading an undesired number, it lights a fire under my butt and I get back to it. Hopefully the same happens to you. :)

belovedspirit 04-08-2013 01:24 AM

Good luck! :)

Changergirl 04-08-2013 03:46 AM

I feel ya. I just did the same thing over the weekend. I knew it was going to happen, because I was going to a baseball and soccer game with people who drink, and I'm terrible at just saying no. Because we were in a larger city we took advantage of the 'western' food and I pigged out. Not like I used to, but definitely way over even maintenance calories. It was only 2 days, but it was enough for me to gain 2 pounds. :(

It sucks knowing that it took 2 weeks to lose that, but yet I can gain it back in 2 days. I was crushed when I stepped on the scale this morning but it was what I needed to get right back on plan.

Missy Krissy 04-08-2013 09:06 AM

Good for you for catching yourself. Let us know how the weigh in goes, good luck! :hug:

Fluffypuppy 04-08-2013 10:50 AM

Thanks everybody! Only up half a pound! That is a victory.

Changergirl--who are your teams? I saw the Blue Jays, favored sons, lose
13-0!

gailr42 04-08-2013 01:11 PM

w00t!!! You rock, Fluffy!!!!

Mozzy 04-08-2013 01:15 PM

Hugs and good luck!

newleaf123 04-08-2013 01:23 PM

Awesome!! So -- are you back on track with food today? Hope all's going well!

(I've had a rough few days of eating, too. :hug: )

Ash2007 04-08-2013 03:17 PM

The weekend totally killed my great eating habits I had set for myself :(. Your not alone.. just remember that you can always make up for it! :) Go for a nice walk or something. I am not even gonna step on the scale. That thing is ruining my diet by not moving even though I am busting my butt. I think I will weigh next monday. Good luck, hopefully things start to get on track for you :)

Fluffypuppy 04-10-2013 01:01 AM

Monday I continued to binge. Today I was on track. It has been a struggle though. My goal is to be 152 by next Tuesday. I havnt been getting anywhere lately. Gotta get going again. Thanks for all the encouragement!