Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-08-2013, 05:05 PM   #16  
Unstoppable Force

S/C/G: 225/ticker/137

Height: 5'6"

With a 25 pound loss, my waist shrank 6 inches. I have a belly puff below my waist which has gotten a lot smaller; unfortunately I didn't think to measure that when I began losing. (I've gone from a size 20 to a loose size 15, though). My problem area is the belly puff above my waist. It's like a muffin top but it isn't caused by too tight pants. It's always there. And it hasn't changed hardly at all as I've lost weight.
Novus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:02 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 290/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8

Eliza, you look great! What size did you start at before losing 100+ lbs and getting to a size 16?
mandypandy2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 08:46 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I'm not an apple shape, but I've seen a lot of slimming in my waist line since starting yoga.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #19  

Quote:
Eliza, you look great! What size did you start at before losing 100+ lbs and getting to a size 16?
Thank you

I know this sounds crazy, but I don't exactly remember!

I've been at this for 3 years. I think in pants I was a 24/26 to a 26/28, or a 3x if they were elastic sweat pant type things.

In tops I was about the same thing - although I needed 4x for the tops if they were in that size range.

I was just getting to the point where I couldn't buy clothes in stores anymore, I was starting to buy more and more online.

It was one of my big "ah ha" moments, really.
eliza422 is offline   Reply With Quote