Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-21-2013, 12:26 PM   #16  
Sue finding inner song

S/C/G: 313.4/298.2/160

Height: 5' 4" 3/4

We all fall off the wagon so to speak. You are like me is sounds like, in that when you are frustrated you go for food. ME TOO! But I have found... that when I do eat the "not on plan" food stuff... my body is not happy. Cramps, unhappy intestines and burbing LOL... After we have been so good to our bodies... it sure does let us know when we feed it the wrong stuff Good to get right back on the horse before you think that you cannot do it. Because you can!!
wannaskipandlaugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:27 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 201/ 135/130

Height: 5FT 4in

I have had similar WI. I guess I'm just a slow looser. I only loose a pound a week, but this time I only lost 1 lb in 2 weeks, not happy.
My coach put me on phase 2 for a couple of weeks to see if that will help. I'm still loosing inches though. So I shouldn't be too dissapointed. Keep on the horse and never look back. Good luck to you.
Lulu64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:51 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 229/see ticker/135

Height: 62 inches

I've had my share of those moments myself! Work so hard, stay on plan, get in my exercise, and drink my water just for the scale to stick it's tongue out at me and rub it in my face that I "gained a pound."

In fact, I've posted here about the increase or lack of a decrease. It could be retaining water weight or any number of reasons you did not see your desired results.

As far as you making a McD stop, don't worry about it! Do not feel guilty or beat yourself up. Many of us have had a bad day or two, and it isn't going to unravel all the work you have been doing!

You will see that scale moving again soon! Just get back on track and know you can!!!
RavenWolf is offline   Reply With Quote