Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #46  
Training for life!

S/C/G: 174/150/131

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by shcirerf View Post
While in most cases it's possible, as we get older and our bodies change, women have babies, things shift, were you actually maybe a bit under normal at that time?

Who knows?

I was around 155 and 5'4" when I graduated, back when the dinosaurs stomped the earth. I'm now 5'5" and have had twin babies and I'm 53, and I weigh 138, but, oh my, stuff has shifted! Gravity is not my friend! LOL.

Given a couple of flabby spots, I could really lose 5 more pounds, and part of me wants to, but right now, I'm content maintaining where I am. I never thought I could get to 138 and stay! Let alone lose 5 more pounds.

In my case, my body composition is somewhat different now than it was 36 years ago. My shoulders are a lot broader, hips a bit wider, given childbirth, the girls have gone south, and given the last 18 months of strength training, I have thighs! Muscular thighs! I also have an a belly pooch, partly inherited and partly due to the size of the twins, over 6#'s each! And stretch marks, oh my!

It's all good. I like my body! I'm strong and I think I look hot all things considered!
We are similar I weighed the same in high school,and my high weight was 175 both when I was pregnant and also about 20 years after. I am now 60 and weigh 134. Yes it is possible and feels great soooo worth the work!

Last edited by devadiva; 03-21-2013 at 10:22 PM.
devadiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:03 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 195/145/145

Height: 5'11"

It was possible for me. I weighed 150 pounds in high school (I'm 5'11") and I now weigh 140 to 145 lbs at 56 years old. My body shape hasn't changed either.

Freelance
freelancemomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:55 AM   #48  
NeNe

S/C/G: 200/187/165

Height: 5'6"

What an awesome thread! I say that because my goal weight is my graduating from high school weight. DH seems to think that I would appear "sick" at 165 lbs. He worked next door to where I worked when I was my heaviest at 252 lbs and years later, after he and I had both been through nasty divorces, we started dating after I had lost down to 170 lbs. I was much toner then due to my obsession with walking 5.5 to 7.0 miles daily. He thinks that was thin enough due to my face beginning to look too thin. You see, I have a very big-boned frame, being wider across the shoulders than him. I was a "bookworm' during my school years and didn't have an athletic bone in my body. I have set my goal to 165, but I promised him we would discuss it when I got to 170. Thanks for the thread and the posts of others. It fit in wonderfully with recent discussions with DH and other's posts of their thoughts and concerns have been both enlightening and comforting.

Last edited by firegirl441; 03-22-2013 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Edited with more info
firegirl441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:12 AM   #49  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I hope not! I weighed 300 lbs
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 163/128/125

Height: 5'5

90lbs @5'5????

Hahahahahaha................ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I didn't have an eating disorder, I simply just always forgot to eat. I was always the skinny girl ('chicken legs' was a common insult).

I'm trying to find balance between her & overweight college girl. I'm almost 30, 131lbs now, after 2 kids (with 2" wider hip bones, smallest was 8lb 7oz!), so I believe I'm almost there

Last edited by sacha; 03-22-2013 at 08:46 AM.
sacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 04:03 PM   #51  
banned

I really want to get back to my ideal weight, but due to the high level of stress associated with studying and exam preparation, I experienced a hormonal imbalance, and my weight has plateaued. To take some of the pressure off, I've decided to delegate some of my assignments to academicghostwriter.org so I can focus on my health. This website provides professional ghostwriting services that can help me manage my workload and reduce my stress levels.

Last edited by Tara Shoemaker; 04-11-2023 at 02:03 PM.
Tara Shoemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 02:39 PM   #52  

Keeping your high school weight can be tough, especially with all the stress of college life. Between classes, assignments, and exams, finding time to exercise and eat healthily can feel impossible. That's where services like masterpapers.com come in handy. Delegating some of your academic tasks to them can free up time for self-care, like cooking nutritious meals and hitting the gym. It's all about finding balance and taking care of yourself amidst the chaos of student life.

Last edited by JeromeBrown; 03-11-2024 at 06:38 AM.
JeromeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote