Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-04-2013, 07:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 290/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8

Default Do you ever just want to yell your fat away?!?!

Sometimes I look down at my huge belly (I'm such an apple shape) and just wish it would shrink more quickly.

Sometimes I wish I could scream at it ... "GET THE H*LL OFF OF ME" ... and I wish it would listen and leave.

Instead, I suppose I'll have to settle for the old fashioned slow and steady way!
mandypandy2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 290/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8

My other secret fantasy is to be able to "give" my fat out to willing and loving friends to lose it for me. Like "here, you'll have no problem losing these ten pounds, will you lose them for me?" Or to my thin friend who struggles to put weight on (and don't hate her, that is also a hard battle): "here, take some of mine". Wouldn't it be lovely if it worked that way.
mandypandy2246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:49 AM   #3  
pick your hard

S/C/G: 240/192/145

I always say - I wish I could wake up tomorrow at goal weight and then I would go on a diet.
Kitcherella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #4  

Default Lol

felt the same thing. Sometimes i think of cutting it out.
nimmimoorthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:30 AM   #5  
Bekka

S/C/G: 200/ticker/150

Height: 5'7"

Haha I ABSOLUTELY think all of those things, only all the time! I especially am tempted when I grab the belly fat - my personal fantasy is having it be made of play-doh so I could just reshape myself and PUSH it to areas that stress me out less! Maybe give myself an extra inch of height? I'm already a DD+ so I definitely don't need more there... a bigger butt would make my fiance happy!
improbable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 AM   #6  
Starting Over Again

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'5"

I feel like if I was skinnier already I would try harder to stay skinny.
Psychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #7  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

I remember watching a Doctor Who episode, where these little alien things invaded fat people's bodies, and every night, a little being would "pop" out of them... and take five pounds of fat with them. Of course, they were called the Adipose. Because they kept stripping the fat from people until they died, the aliens had to be confronted by the Doctor.

My idea, though, was that if you could just control how much they took and for how long, a grateful Earth would probably embrace them.

"I'd like to contract with the Adipose to remove 1 pound of fat a day for 15 days, then a break for my body to adjust. We'll renegotiate after that."
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:11 AM   #8  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by synger View Post
I remember watching a Doctor Who episode, where these little alien things invaded fat people's bodies, and every night, a little being would "pop" out of them... and take five pounds of fat with them. Of course, they were called the Adipose. Because they kept stripping the fat from people until they died, the aliens had to be confronted by the Doctor.

My idea, though, was that if you could just control how much they took and for how long, a grateful Earth would probably embrace them.

"I'd like to contract with the Adipose to remove 1 pound of fat a day for 15 days, then a break for my body to adjust. We'll renegotiate after that."
Ahaha oh the Adipose! I just watched that episode last night. They are kinda cute and they can totally come and steal my fat away in the night anytime they like. Or the Daleks can come and EXTERMINATE my fat

I want my own Doctor with a blue box

Last edited by Silverfire; 03-05-2013 at 09:12 AM.
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote