Giddy with excitement...

• So, I weighed in at 288 even this morning. 287 is the lowest weight I've been in about 3 years (maybe more, didn't weight too often) and that is RIGHT around the corner. My next mini goal is 230 (my highest high school weight.) I know it's a long way til then and even longer til my ultimate goal but I'm just feeling really excited and positive. It's getting easier every day to make smart choices and I've curbed my appetite tremendously. Does anyone else feel unstoppable at this moment?
  • YES! It's a great feeling.

Congratulations on this milestone. It's so important to celebrate every singel victory!!!
  • Great success! Yes, I'm feeling pretty "unstoppable" as well right now! Hope that feeling continues!!

Great job and keep up the great work!!
  • Thank you!
  • Yeah!!! Rock on, that is such a great feeling Keep it up!!
  • Everyone on here is a huge inspiration to me. Heavier, lighter, taller, shorter, older, younger. I feel like I learn something new from every post I read.
  • Congratulations!
  • Way to go! Your hard work is showing in your successes!
  • Don't know if I feel unstoppable because at 63 I've been stopped plenty of times. BUT, I feel hopeful. Glad I'm doing this. Glad I found this site. Determined. In other words, I've stayed on this approach longer than anything in about the last 20 years. Maybe that is unstoppable!
  • Good for you! Keep it up. I am kind of like Betsy - I've stopped a few times over the years, but I am still hopeful.
  • Great job!! Keep doing what you are doing and the pounds will surely come off. I can't believe all that I have accomplished with the help of everyone on this site, it's amazing!
  • That's awesome, what a great feeling! I'm feeling more hopeful lately myself

We are about the same weight, it's nice to see someone in the same boat feeling so unstoppable. Congrats on your success so far -- keep it up!
  • I feel absolutely stoppable, I've been regaining and re-losing the same lb for nearly a week, I have the horrendous TOM and only just recovered from a depression-related binge. And I'm sitting here eating a dairy milk.

On a more positive note I've had some über-awesome stretches of everything going great, so I identify! Congratulations on getting to such an important milestone, and on keeping up the positivity!
  • What a great post - good for you!!!!! Keep it up!
  • Congratulations!

Keep up the hard work and you will hit your next goal in no time.