binging rant

• I have a BIG mini-goal coming up, it's within reach. I have four days to get to it (well, three, now). So WHY would I let myself binge last night? WHY? Acccck... I know the weight I gained was water and it's just a "blip" that'll be more or less gone in a day but it still happened. THREE POUNDS HAPPENED (yes, I retain and lose water insanely fast. It freaks me out a little).

I just want some almonds on the way home and go straight to bed.
  • Don't be too hard on yourself. You're so close to your mini goal and it's within reach. Pick up where you left off and you'll get there.
  • I think you have put too much pressure on yourself. You can't will your body to lose a certain number of pounds by a certain date. We can strive towards it doing the best we can food wise...but we have to rely on our best choices to make it happen. It certainly isn't what we want, but just knowing it WILL happen will spur us on to do our best.

Starting now, believe in yourself. You are going to reach your goal. No need to despair.
  • It happened but MAN look how far you have come... You are AMAZING please don't let one moment get you down. You are going to make your goal-you are almost there. Just keep moving forward.
  • You are doing amazing! Keep at it! You will make your next mini goal soon...just keep plugging away!
  • Try not to worry about it too much. You're doing fine. Just get back into routine and lose those last few pounds.
  • Stumbling is part of ones journey...just dust yourself off and say I have this in the bag'!
    You're much too dedicated to have one binge stop you.
  • Yeah...I know all of that stuff intelligently...I really wanted to get to my minui gosl by Friday. I guess I'm being whiny.