26 Straight Days OP and Exercising!

• Today marks 26 straight days of:

1. Eating Healthy And Within Calorie Allotment
    2. Exercising Each Day
    3. Drinking At Least 64 Ounces of H2O a day

This is the LONGEST I have stuck to my plan perfectly! Just 4 more days and I'll be at 30 straight days! Woot! Woot! Have I created great new habits or what?!

Just today my husband told me I'm getting a nice shape! (I giggled and said to myself, "yeah, if that shape is round!") LOL! I do not see ANY physical change yet, but he says he does, sooooo....

Who's going to join me and do 30 consecutive days of exercise and eating right???

Better yet, who's up to doing the Zombies Run 5K Training with me???
  • Good job! That's awesome
  • Good job RavenWolf! Keep up the good work!
  • Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!
  • Good job! What's the zombie training?
  • Quote: Good job! What's the zombie training?
    The Zombies Run 5k is here: http://www.zombiesrungame.com I have it on my phone. It's really run!
  • Oh it looks like so much fun!
  • great job RavenWolf! I did a 30 in 30 challenge the last time I was losing and it made a really great difference in the scale that months!

You should also try the points challenge on the 100 lb Club. It's a fun way to track all 3 of the same things you are tracking - exercise, staying on plan with food and drinking enough water. Sandi starts one up every month.
  • Quote: great job RavenWolf! I did a 30 in 30 challenge the last time I was losing and it made a really great difference in the scale that months!

You should also try the points challenge on the 100 lb Club. It's a fun way to track all 3 of the same things you are tracking - exercise, staying on plan with food and drinking enough water. Sandi starts one up every month.
    Thanks! I will check that out!
  • Yay! Good for you!!!
  • Outstanding! Your DH is a real sweetie, isn't he?
  • That is great! I am at 9 days! So happy for you!
  • Way to go!!