What is your current mini weight goal?

You're on Page 2 of 5
Go to
  • I'm close to my original goal, but scale-less...so my current mini-goal is loose-fitting 64 cm to 61 cm waist jeans before I go home in a little over 2 months. (I WAS going to replace my scale, but then I realized that it would be one more thing to get rid of when I move out >.<) At the moment my 67 cm jeans are loose in the waist, but tight in the thighs. With a better cut, I could probably wear 64s comfortably, but I'd like to slim my legs some first.
  • My next is to get to 127lbs which is a normal weight for my height.
  • I'm getting close to my first "goal weight." I'm 20lbs away from 145 and I'll re-evaluate my overall goal once I get there which I am hoping is by May 1. But, right now I am just focused on getting rid of the 160s decade. I CAN'T WAIT to see 150s!! My mini-goal also is to finish January and February completely on plan - to keep my healthy eating and exercise habits going.
  • Mine is to get back to 175 which is what my avatar picture is at. I want to get there by March 1st. I'm currently 190. 175 puts me back (once again) to 100 pounds total lost too. After than, back down to where I got this spring (165) and then finally to final goal of 160 or 25% body fat. I want to get to the final goal by June 1st.
  • My current focus is to get back to where I was Christmas week - I blew up 5 pounds in about a 10-day span. 2 are back off. 3 pounds at my typical loss rate will be 15 weeks; I intend to cut that in half.
  • My mini-goal is to lose 15 pounds by my birthday, which is March 12th.
  • My mini goal was 180 by the end of the month (started at 189) but i'm almost at 180 now (yay!) so now i'm thinking 175.

Good Luck with your mini-goals everyone
  • I would very much like to be at a 100 pound loss by Valentine's day. I'm at 80 now.
  • My mini goal is to get to 185. If I stay on track, I will get there very soon. Then I'm treating myself to a new pair of pants. Woohoo!!
  • 18lbs in the next 21.5 weeks.
  • My current goal is not really weight as such, more like getting into a healthy routine and sticking at it.
  • New here, I never really thought about mini goals, just had my main goal in mind. I see some have mini goals 1 week from now, 1 month from now, 3 months... In the begining, where should I set my mini goals? Maybe monthly? I plan to only weigh myself weekly in the begining, not sure how I should be doing that either, but weekly is the plan thus far.

I hit 151.4 several days ago but right now it's TOM so I'm up to 152. I haven't been in the 140s sice freshman year of high school so getting to 149 is a big deal for me.

After that its 145, and my final goal is 135
  • Onderland by march 11th. 15 pounds to go!
  • I forgot to say want to be in the 230's by the end of the first week of February. My last official weigh in was 245.8, so I think I can do it.