TOM stall?

• Ladies how long does you TOM stall or affect your loss? For a full 2weeks before mine I seem to not budge on weight
  • Bump
  • Sounds similar. I get a big drop right after TOM then moderate loss the next 10 days or so. After that it starts to go downhill and I get bloated despite my best efforts. For at least a week before my period, I don't lose and sometimes see an increase. Rinse and repeat.

Since I understand this process/cycle, I just roll with it and look forward to my scale at the end of my period. You may consider not weighing during this time if you find it particularly bothersome.
  • I stall for a week or two and then get a whoosh one day. Mine ended yesterday and I got a new lowest weight today.
  • I have been in the same situation. I'm due for 'tom' soon but for 2 weeks my scale bounce up after some success. I didn't eat any meat yesterday and lost most of that. It might have helped. I don't know what is a reason other than hormones which can be frustrating. I hope you can tackle it soon and feel better. =)
  • I stall starting the week before and then have a big drop after. Drives me nuts.
  • Glad to know I'm not the only one
  • I'm currently hoping my TOM will take me into the 150s! I've been hovering around 160 forever it seems like!
  • I have PCOS so am REALLY irregular and I just happened too start 2 weeks before my TOM and was getting really disappointed as I saw no change on scale but my clothes were looser. Then yesterday it came so I am hoping that was the reason why as I hold tons of water. We will see
  • Anywhere from about a week to three days before my period I don't lose anything-sometimes I gain a little too. Then the day of my period I lose. I also find that the week before my period I am a food monster! I'm always hungry and have the worst cravings!