Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2003, 09:33 AM   #106  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Didn't get a chance to post yesterday, so I'm reporting my loss today. 5 lbs this week. Yippee! So I guess I need to change my goal since I lost the 8 lbs in 2 weeks. I think I'm going to shoot for another 5 lbs by the 28th making my total goal for this challenge 13 lbs. I am so excited.
Steph
Old 05-13-2003, 10:48 AM   #107  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

WOOHOO STEPH!!! Way to go girl!!!

I am doing okay. I made a Napolean for Jay this weekend and I did eat some of it. My scales are saying that I am up a pound and I can't quite figure it out. I ate some Napolean but I in no way screwed up. Hopefully it is gone by weigh in.

I am glad to see lots of posts. It helps so much when I can come on and here how great everyone else is doing. You all help to motivate me.

I just got back from a 3 mile walk and I am kinda sweaty so i am going to hop in the shower. Have a good day girls!!
Old 05-13-2003, 02:34 PM   #108  

Just a quick post. Don't want to type a bunch because I'm not sure if this particular computer will allow me to post. I did weigh on Monday and I'm back down to my starting weight for this challenge. Food was good yesterday and so far today. Today I'm working on my water intake and plan to go for a good long walk on my lunch hour.
Good job to all who lost last week and keep hanging in there to everyone else (including me!)

Jen519
Old 05-13-2003, 10:22 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Way to go Steph. Keep up the good work. Right now I had to restart some of my pain meds and that will totally screw up this put I am hopeful that I will overcome it one way or another. Here's to a great week to all.

sandy
Old 05-13-2003, 11:52 PM   #110  

Hi everybody...

Just a quick check in. I tried the WATP videos taoday. I love those. it was quick and fun. All I did so far was get in 2 miles but I plan to do it again later tonight after everybody goes to sleep. I'm hoping it will help me get to sleep sooner than I normally do. Eating was okay, I'm still working on my water though. I hope you all are having a good night so far. Talk to you all tomorrow.
Old 05-14-2003, 06:04 AM   #111  

Morning all. Ok I need so motivatin to help me get through the day, A switch in my work scedule has threw me off this week. I hate to go to the gym late in the evenings which is what I have been doing this week. As well it had thrown off my eating. Not been really bad but am lacking the motivatin to get thru the week. Help!
Old 05-14-2003, 06:36 PM   #112  

Default Gym at night

I got very used to going to the gym in the mornings. It felt great for a long time. But after a few months I was dragging myself to the gym in the mornings. I switched to going at night around 7 PM. Ifelt strange but I sure got a good night's sleep ...after a shower of course! lol

This week I've missed the gym for one reason or other. Tonight I'm going..in a few minutes cause I want to rush back to see American Idol!

ttyl!
Gen
Old 05-14-2003, 09:31 PM   #113  

Hi all....
Hope everyone is having a good evening. Mine is okay so far, kids are out playing with some friends in the back yard. They have been driving me completely bonkers. Maybe it's the warm weather. Sometimes I wish I had magic powers to make them quiet and sweet at least for a couple hours a day.

Anyway, I was able to get in 3 miles today so far but I'm hoping to get back out and do at least 2 more. Didn't get a chance to go to the gym tonight, but I am going tomorrow after my appointment at 8:00. It will be nice and quiet there then. Not too many people. I usually hate walking in there, but once I'm there, and on the machines I don't feel so out of place.

Well that's it. Hope you all have a good night. Talk to you later!!!
Old 05-14-2003, 10:48 PM   #114  

Default Finally got in the gym tonight!?American Idol

Well I made it to the Gym and did my hour on the elliptical machine. I was so hyped up that I burned 738 calories . I guess something inside me actually missed the workout? LOL

I got home in time to watch the rest of American Idol. I want Ruben to win so bad. But my gut tells me that Clay will win. Clay's voice is excellent but it sounds too "Broadway" for me . I guess I love the
"soul" type of voice. Did anyone notice that Clay was singing Unchained Melody? Is that the name of the song? Anyway,tonight Justin also sang it and it was TOTALLY amazing!!!!!!! I thought that Clay was amazing singing it lastnight until I heard Justin sing it. Justin sang it nice and slow and so smooth I had goosebumps all over. I get like a little teenager holding my face and screaming lol .
ok,time to watch BET comedy! It's almost over anyway

night,Gen
Old 05-15-2003, 12:23 AM   #115  

GO GEN!!!!!

An hour on the elliptical? I still afraid to try it, for fear of looking like a total idiot when I have to get off after only 5 minutes. You ROCK!!!
Old 05-16-2003, 12:28 AM   #116  

Got in an extra 2 miles last night. So far today I have 1.5 miles walking and 3 miles on the bike, but I'm planning again on another 3 mile walk afer the kids are in bed and fast asleep. And I hope that is soon. I'm also hoping for a least a 3 pound loss this week, don't know if I'm going to get it though. I think I might try getting up really early tomorrow and going to the gym. I almost got on the elliptical today, but ran out of time. Maybe tomorrow then. I also almost ran on the treadmill, but too many cute guys were there and I didn't want to go thump, thump, thumping on there. I think I'll give that one a little more time

Well I'm off, hope you all have agood night. And have a great Friday!!!!
Old 05-16-2003, 10:10 PM   #117  

Evening ladies!

Ok the pain meds and the mother's day dinner got the best of me and I am not up 2 that I lost. So I am hoping that this week I can get rid of some of it. It totally sucks to have to live on those things but you would be suprised on how well they help you function when you are in true pain. Haven't even watched the first show of American Idol, I did however watch Nashville Star and didn't like the outcome of that one, but oh well. Congrats to everone on your losses and maintaining. keep it up!

sandy
Old 05-17-2003, 12:05 AM   #118  

Hello,

Well I didn't get the other walk in last night, but definately tonight. Tomorrow is such a busy day, I'm not sure I'll get in any exercise. I'm dreading tomorrow. Maybe I can get my butt up ad go work out. I doubt it. 3 miles today so far. But I still have a couple chores to do. Eating has actually been going pretty good.

Well I guess I'll talk to you all later. Have a great Weekend!!!!
Old 05-17-2003, 06:16 AM   #119  

Jen you sound like me. I too dread the next day when I know it is going to be so busy and hetic that I will not be able to get in my workout. Sucks don't it. If the ball season ever gets over with I just might have some more free time to do that in the evenings. Although I hate the gym in the evenings I can however stand to get out and walk, which is something that mother nature isn't allowing too much of lately.

Here's to a good Sat. to you all.

sandy
Old 05-17-2003, 07:49 AM   #120  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

I am down 2 pounds this week!! YEAH!! 144.5!!!! I am surprised because I ate alot more than I should have of hubbies Napolean last weekend. I guess walking 6 miles a day is good exercise. It doesn't feel like it because I really enjoy to walk. I dread Fall already and it hasn't actually warmed up here yet. hehe

That puts me at a loss of 5.5 pounds for this challenge so far. Yeah! I met a goal. I actually tried on all of my "skinny" jeans from the last time I lost weight yesterday for fun. THEY FIT!!! I got into all of my size 8 jeans. That felt great!

Good Luck to everyone on their weigh in and have a great Saturday!!
Closed Thread