Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2003, 11:37 PM   #61  

I thought I would check in really quick. Where is everybody? My day was okay so far, a bit slow I guess. I need some motivation. I have to decide between a couple different things to do tomorrow evening, I need to go to my sons soccer BBQ, but his grandmother said she would take hi, but I also have kickboxing class and a meeting to go to about some other classes I wanted to take. I guess I need to make some decisions. well I really have nothing to say, (but I'm sure you figures that one out )I don't even know why I'm posting right now Talk to youall later. Bye
Old 05-06-2003, 11:54 PM   #62  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

You are too much M&I. Uh...let me see go to b-b-q or exercise? Hmmm...decisions decisions decisions. Can you do both? Probably not...is this class only offered this particular day; can you pick it up another day? Maybe you can go to the b-b-q enjoy yourself (and be there for your son) in moderation be sure to get some sort of exercise in before the end of the day...even if it isn't what you had planned.

Just a thought.

Oh BTW...Gennel! I liked your elevator theory. If only I knew I could get to the floor without all the obstacles.

Talk to you all later doing research.
Hugs & Smiles, Kina
Old 05-07-2003, 01:53 AM   #63  
More Tortoise than Hare

S/C/G: 320/317/199

Hi everyone,
Walked Kenji today, worked, went to the dentist late in the day and battled a feeling of malaise ... headache, nausea, bleah. Tomorrow is a new dawn though, right? And I did get in a walk, drank water and ate right.

Have a great half-way there day,
Shimmers
Old 05-07-2003, 05:37 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 249/215/165

Height: 5/5

Morning everyone.

Gennel, got the elevator concept. I think that for me the hardest part will be to figure out where the dang thing should stay. I have a large body frame and really wonder what would look right on me. Lighter is all that I know for now!

Jen(mom), here to no more icky feet now that you have tour socks. I have never thought to see about walking socks before. I really haven't had much problem with my feet. Guess that it is because that I am on them all day long. I guess that if it was me I would probally go to the bbq for my child. I often feel guilty becasue I am not there enough for mine. Work sucks when you have to work the time that your child is home from school. In the end I know that you will do what you feel is right for you and your family.

Kina, how is your job search going?

It is almost time to play alarm clock so I shoulf get a move on this morning. Here's to everyone and may each and everyone of ys fund the strengh inside to keep up the wonderful work we have started and to find the motivation to go forward in this journey.

sandy
Old 05-07-2003, 11:53 AM   #65  

Afternoon, everyone. Tomorrow is weigh in day for me and I am praying that I can see some movement, however if I maintain I will be happy as well. Have been really good this week, only had 1 bad day and I have been able to do fairly well on my workouts only missed 2 days. Hope that every one is having a great day.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:43 AM   #66  

Default Weigh in day at the ranch!

Real quick note. Today was my weigh in day and I am down 2 more lb. That puts me at 192 and 4 of the 6 lbs for hte challenge. I just might make it.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:55 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 332.4/228.4/175

Height: 5'11"

Way to go Gigglez. That's great. I'm still going to Curves every day. I have so much more energy. I put on a pair of jeans today, that just a couple of weeks ago were skin tight. I was able to get them on without sucking anything in and can even sit down comfortably. I think that's a major accomplishment. I can't wait to see how many inches I lost when I get measured on the 28th. Well gotta get back to the laundry.
Steph
Old 05-08-2003, 03:48 PM   #68  

Great job Steph! I think I appreciate getting into a smaller size, or having the clothes I'm wearing fit better even more than watching the scale go down. It's kind of hard for me to remember, though
Wondering how the job hunt is going for you Kina. The very idea of going out and looking for a job scares the pants off me. I stayed in a job where I was miserable for many years because the alternative was so frightening to me. You seem so confident and capable. I hope it's not such an ordeal for you.
I won't be weighing in on Saturday because I'm going with my DD's girlscout troop on a weekend camp-out. I'm going to post my weight tomorrow and also on Monday when I get back, just to keep myself accountable. TOM is here and I had that horrible, awful food day last weekend. Didn't do great this week, either, but did get in a couple of walks and had one good food day and a couple where I didn't completely blow it. We'll see what happens.

Jen519
Old 05-08-2003, 04:29 PM   #69  
READY~ SET~ GO!!!

Way to go Sandy!!! 2 pounds is awesome!!!

Shimmers, I hope you are feeling better.

Kina, How are you doing?

Gen, Is your house up now so you can visualize the room sizes and stuff?

Jen519, Have fun at your camp out. I am buying my kids a little tent so they can camp out in the yard this summer. They are so excited.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:14 PM   #70  

I've stayed the same in weight i have been going to excercise the last 2 days and have been doing 5 miles on the bike...and drinking my water how can i get updates again on this thread?
Old 05-08-2003, 07:57 PM   #71  

Wishmeluck, if you scan down this page you'll see a line that says SUBSCIBE TO THIS THREAD. Click on it and you will receive an email everytime someone posts here.
I'm getting a wee bit frustrated myself. I have been working out like crazy. I covered 9 miles today between the treadmill and walking outside pushing DD. 5 miles yesterday and 7 the day before that and yet my weightloss has screached to a sudden halt I'm lifting weights and doing ab work too. AARRGGHH!!! Just had to vent a bit. I'm just hoping to squeak in a 1 pound loss for this week and I only have 1.5 days to do it in.
Friends starts in 5 so I'm outta here. Take care everyone!!
Old 05-08-2003, 08:07 PM   #72  
determined chick!

Default Hi everyone

Hi everyone- Well plateau last week and TOM this week. I'm praying this darn water retention will be gone by Saturday and I'll see at least a 1 lb loss. Since I changed my weight lifting routine at my old gym and have been doing the new weight routine here, my body has really changed. Clothes that were snug 2 weeks ago are loose now, and my arms have taken on a whole new look. I now have visible hard muscles and veins showing. I'm not sure what I think of that. One of my co workers and biggest supporters said she thinks the difference in the last couple weeks is incredible. She tried to convince me to be happier with the muscle than the scale moving, she said I should be happier to have muscle and look athletic, then to be my dream weight and flabby. I know that makes sense, but I'm just dying to get in the 140's though. Anyway, wish me luck on a loss. Gotta run and jump in the shower before bed. Take care all. Gen loved the bits of inspiration. Congrats on all the losses you guys rock! Kina- hope the job hunting goes great. See you all Saturday. -Di
Old 05-08-2003, 08:14 PM   #73  

Well i received the update on after i posted last time = ) .... you all are doing great and thanks for the info on how to get updates...
Old 05-08-2003, 08:26 PM   #74  
Squishy mom, not 4 long!

Hi Di!!!! I am so happy to see your post. I get all excited like best friends do with they haven't seen their best friend in like the longest time. I am so excited for you...nearing the 140's. What can I say that I haven't already said..."Magnifico!" I don't think that is spelled right but you know what I mean.

As for the job hunt well I got a lot done but no bites. Which is probably just as well. No one is willing to work with my college schedule and well I am not ready to just give up on school that easily.

I wish I was half way down your path, Di! But I am going to follow in your steps soon enough. I have been getting my water in...DH can't even go and get water fast enough. We buy our drinking water from the vendor. I have also started exercising as much as possible without strain and daily. I can't seem to get a full handle on the food thing but it will be soon to come.

I am going to get out of here now. Dh wants time on the computer.

Hugs & Smiles, Kina

PS~~~Di keep in touch; I enjoy hearing about your triumphs and struggles. I will be here to cheer for you and here for you when you need me. I think I speak for all of us, actually. Hugs to you!
Old 05-08-2003, 10:48 PM   #75  

Steph way to go on the pants fiting better. Some things fit better and others don't but that will come. Er is on so gotta run
Closed Thread